What's new

Caste composition of Indian members!

What is your caste ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So @EyanKhan @Khan_patriot - Do you guys consider Niazis of Punjab as Pukhtoons ? :what:

Bhai hamein itnaa pataa haiii that when I visited Peshawar @EyanKhan didn't even take me to Namak Mandi ! :cray:

Oh that is really regretful mate, you didnt get to feast on Peshawar's delicacies, and yes Niazis are a major Pashtun tribe, and those of Punjab are also Pashtun although I have heard some from Punjab dont know Pushto....

Looking at results of poll it seem everyone belong to so called upper caste :D

Seriously if a low caste Hindu move to city and pretend to be a brahmin ànd claim to belong to upper cast then how you are going to verify his/her caste?

Also if a son of chura get good education ànd become scientists why he still be labelled as polluted chura? If a brahmin is jahil why he should be considered superior ?What logic is there?

Looking at results of poll it seem everyone belong to so called upper caste :D

Seriously if a low caste Hindu move to city and pretend to be a brahmin ànd claim to belong to upper cast then how you are going to verify his/her caste?
in big cities nobody asks nobody knows.. unless you are a govt servant then everybody will know..coz you used affirmative action to get job.

So don't invent and pretend to be of new intermediate class. Except Brahmins, lala and Rajputs all are backward.

In your history, did you ever get a chance to study a subject called Sociology ?

Read that ... I am sure you will got away from your castiest slur !

bata to diya hota namak mandi nai Khyber pass bhi guma leta:partay:
Oh that is really regretful mate, you didnt get to feast on Peshawar's delicacies, and yes Niazis are a major Pashtun tribe, and those of Punjab are also Pashtun although I have heard some from Punjab dont know Pushto....

Waisee I did visit Peshawar last year; we ate at some place called Spugmoi which is either in the Namak Mandi or near it ! :)

Then I went to Karkhanoo & later on the road that leads to the Khyber Medical College I bought a pair of Peshawari Chappal ! :)

we dont include tribals in caste system.. they are called tribals..
people tend to club them with lower caste hindus because both get govt benefit..

so you are number 5 .. very good choice sir.
In India you would have got govt jobs on priority basis. Free school.. free food even in some schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom