What's new

Caste composition of Indian members!

What is your caste ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Karnataka, is there any Mahishya caste? I thought they are exclusive to Bengal.

No...I meant the mogaveeras occupy a similar space in the caste structure in Karnataka as the Mahisyas in Bengal.

kya hua...why you did you suddenly become apocalypse part 2...
:lol::lol:
5yjbztv.gif

my caste Ezhava ,Backward Hindu ....dont know about the upper backward or lower backward

Difference between upper and lower backward is that .. Upper backwards have farm lands comparable to upper castes.

While lower backward depends about their services like barber Carpenter.

So decide your self ?.

karnataka is in south.. so their fish are lower caste..
unless they got some mountain lakes there.

then pakistanis are of higher caste than indians :lol:

I am a Sikh but gave it up. So my caste is Indian, race is Indian, religion is Indian, identity is Indian. I am an Indian first and Indian last and Indian in the middle. I don't come from Punjab, I come from India and follow the constituition of India.

JF-17 is High caste Brahmin . He works hard , is intelligent and is pride of PAF .

Tejas is low cast shoodar like me . Lazy , no work and is a Pain in the backside of IAF .

:cheers::cheers:
hahahahahahahaha

JF-17 is High caste Brahmin . He works hard , is intelligent and is pride of PAF .

Tejas is low cast shoodar like me . Lazy , no work and is a Pain in the backside of IAF .

:cheers::cheers:

jf-17 makes teejas clean its shit lol

I am a Sikh but gave it up. So my caste is Indian, race is Indian, religion is Indian, identity is Indian. I am an Indian first and Indian last and Indian in the middle. I don't come from Punjab, I come from India and follow the constituition of India.
Best post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom