What's new

Cars Manufactured or Sold in Pakistan

rideto_live

Reaction score
Will appreciate Pakistani Brothers Post pic of cars manufactured or sold in Pakistan.

No No, Iam asking, Like In India we have TATA mototrs, Mahindra and Mahindra as leading car manufacturers , Like wise does pakistan have any??

Does mohafiz produce luxury sedan??

There was Adam Motors, it shut down. They made Revo, Boltoro and a few others.

Habib Motors launched Sitara, :lol:. Mohafiz, Hinopak only make other vehicles not cars.

Also Suzuki Mehran.

Well, do you have any website of those car companies, I would like to see some sedans they make, iam fond of luxury cars u know....

WELL THIS IS THE NEW TATA PRIMA

tata-prima-3.jpg

Anything like this which paistani car company makes??

Fond of luxury cars and this is what you had to show off?
Looks like a dcik measuring contest on your part. Try it with the German/American cars, and you will know the meaning of 'luxury cars'.

well we can share Pakistani cars in this thread

please remove indian models and i will post some pictures of cars made or imported in Pakistan.

Many Pakistanis knows what models and manufacturers are there in India via Media(Indian Channels),I think.refrain from posting Indian cars.
--
Are those Hondas,Toyotas in Pakistan ..Direct Import?Or assembled? :o

Its a mix sum cars are like sum parts are imported from Japan and remaing from the local industry to make a car ......
Like Toyota Corolla Xli the engine is japanese and sum other things are imported ones .but majority of the part are locally manufactured....

Pakistan do have one local company which use to make cars .it was Adam Revo but the company was closed due to financial crunch......
But i am hoping tht fellow get sum investment from sum sheikh to start producing our own car .No matter wht the quality is we can proudly say Made in Pakistan.Lets Hope for better

this is the car which my dad owns, its all japanese made car, now its parts are made, assembled in pakistan also and are cheaper.

car_47.jpg

pic-63620.jpeg

this car is damn hot to me, its steering system is so good

btw this is the car which belongs to me hehehe

:shy:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom