What's new

Carrier USS Eisenhower changes destination from Israel to Persian Gulf

I hope its true and they are in Iranian missile and loitering munitions range no matter a carrier group you are not surviving 200 ballistic anti ships missiles 400 normal anti ship missiles and 500 drones.

Says the American ladyboy who has never fought against a real army. You were only good at bombing the defenseless people of Dresden, Vietnam, Japan and other underdefended people. We have seen your crying soldiers here, you shit your pants when you see real men my American sissy
Real men? Like Soleimani? Yeah, we are so 'scared' of him that we killed him from looooonnng range. :enjoy:

Real men? Like Soleimani? Yeah, we are so 'scared' of him that we killed him from looooonnng range. :enjoy:

incredible testimony from the survivors (1 terrorist quickly killed himself due to the pain)

"the whole earth shook, it felt like an earthquake, and then pressure moving through your body"

one terrorist "can no longer do his job as a drone operator and suffers from a long list of ailments"

"my brain operates at a limited capacity all the time"

another terrorist says "it feels like my brain has short circuited"

another terrorist says "my wife will say I used to be so articulated, now I am like a stroke patient"

No, like the ones that got vaporized in Ain Al Assad base. The ones that Trump had to label their filthy bodies as dead swines in Afghanistan. Don't tell me now you don't know what i am talking about.

Wait, yo @LeGenD my American apologist friend, @gambit needs you. :lol:

How is that Iranian 'stealth' fighter coming? We have real 'stealth' fighters and our real pilots are waiting. :enjoy:

No, like the ones that got vaporized in Ain Al Assad base. The ones that Trump had to label their filthy bodies as dead swines in Afghanistan. Don't tell me now you don't know what i am talking about.
Then bring it on. We are there and waiting. Iran now has 2 aircraft carriers to try to board. Real carriers, not mockups this time. :enjoy:

How is that Iranian 'stealth' fighter coming? We have real 'stealth' fighters and our real pilots are waiting. :enjoy:
we don't need VLO fighters to sink every terrorist ship in the Persian Gulf, we are still waiting for your pilots, they didn't visit us yet even after decades of barking threats

incredible testimony from the survivors (1 terrorist quickly killed himself due to the pain)

"the whole earth shook, it felt like an earthquake, and then pressure moving through your body"

one terrorist "can no longer do his job as a drone operator and suffers from a long list of ailments"

"my brain operates at a limited capacity all the time"

another terrorist says "it feels like my brain has short circuited"

another terrorist says "my wife will say I used to be so articulated, now I am like a stroke patient"

we don't need VLO fighters to sink every terrorist ship in the Persian Gulf, we are still waiting for your pilots, they didn't visit us yet even after decades of barking threats
Still? I guess our REAL 'stealth' fighters works under real physics instead of 'Iranian physics'. We scoped out your fighters and your ground radars did not realized we were there. Talk about 'real'. :lol:

Still? I guess our REAL 'stealth' fighters works under real physics instead of 'Iranian physics'. We scoped out your fighters and your ground radars did not realized we were there. Talk about 'real'. :lol:

Then bring it on. We are there and waiting. Iran now has 2 aircraft carriers to try to board. Real carriers, not mockups this time. :enjoy:
Honestly, our biggest concern was Arab states. USA could use their land and airspace. It was a huge front. Now that threat has gone. You have given us all we needed for maximum deterrence.

Go count the dead swines in Ain Al Assad airbase that Iraqi Hezbollah targeted them just a couple of days ago. Finish your homework with dead bodies that Hamas sent to hell.

More like it will be US who will be burying anyone who steps forward. Remind US about that Iranian 'stealth' fighter again? We are looking forward to seeing it fly. :lol:

The do it and stop hiding like cowards stop threatening

Go on attack Iran I dare you I double date just land one missile in Iran go on do it ?

Cowards killing kids when fight real men like Russia you flee from Ukraine

Israel go on touch Hezbollah go for it then the lady boys on the USN Carriers won’t even know which gender of toilet to use

Wait, yo @LeGenD my American apologist friend, @gambit needs you. :lol:
Are you trying to get banned?

Tag me when you desire a constructive conversation with me or want to add to my knowledge. I am for understanding facts and global developments in correct manner and to Moderate conversations, not to pick a side in each squabble.

Hitler and the Nazis also underestimated the Americans during the second world war, referring to them as playboys incapable of fighting. Look how that turned out. I'm no fanboy of the American military. Facts be told though, don't underestimate them

Hitler and the Nazis also underestimated the Americans during the second world war, referring to them as playboys incapable of fighting. Look how that turned out. I'm no fanboy of the American military. Facts be told though, don't underestimate them
You want Americans to take credit for defeating Germany in WW2? Lol

Muricans are funny.
We don't underestimate them, They underestimate Iran.

Their aircrafts carrier is juat a big target for us. We have many options for their warships.
Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۱۰۲۴_۲۲۰۲۰۲.jpg

photo_2023-10-03_22-15-56.jpg

637931318262016177.jpg

2020_6$largeimg_1322448941.jpg

1402071214211487728490604.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom