What's new

Car bomb hits Turkish Embassy staff building in Somali capital, 3 Dead

R27130048.jpg

A27211736.jpg

F27224810.jpg

F27232443.jpg

Rest in Peace for the brave persons, just give them a harsh lesson in which they deserves it!!

I know that Erdogan's and AKP's Syrian policy is very unpopular in Turkey, but do Turks inside Turkey connect the dots when it comes to episodes like this and what AKP is doing? Can Turks see how wahabism is a cancer for all humans, be it shia/sunni or any other religion?

When you help Al Quida in Syria, you also help Al Shabab and all other arab terrorist organizations that have been responsible for countless episodes such as this. 9/11, terrorism in Chechniya, hundreds of suicide bombings in Iraq, beheadings in Iraq and Afghanistan for decades, Taliban, al quida... I can go on and on. AKP should be held responsible, at least morally, for the death of these Turkish citizens.

I know that Erdogan's and AKP's Syrian policy is very unpopular in Turkey, but do Turks inside Turkey connect the dots when it comes to episodes like this and what AKP is doing? Can Turks see how wahabism is a cancer for all humans, be it shia/sunni or any other religion?

When you help Al Quida in Syria, you also help Al Shabab and all other arab terrorist organizations that have been responsible for countless episodes such as this. 9/11, terrorism in Chechniya, hundreds of suicide bombings in Iraq, beheadings in Iraq and Afghanistan for decades, Taliban, al quida... I can go on and on. AKP should be held responsible, at least morally, for the death of these Turkish citizens.

do you know what many muslims think about this, its CIA, zionists and bla bla bla.

Why are muslims not questioning their religious govts and leaders?

may be some western powers know that and make full use of it.

The remains of fallen Police Officer Sinan YILMAZ has arrived to our homeland among with 4 other wounded Turkish operatives that one of them is critical.

970830_512938168784205_444330243_n.jpg

994884_525949600811668_332137432_n.jpg

"When you go home, Tell them of us and say, For your tomorrows, We gave our today."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom