What's new

Car bomb almost goes off in NYC

This brainwashing technique was mastered in the 80's against the soviets, here is a brief but nice summary of the initiation of attacks within USSR by ISI on the orders of CIA.

CIA Director William Casey makes a secret visit to Pakistan to plan a strategy to defeat Soviet forces in Afghanistan. Casey is flown to secret training camps near the Afghan border where he watches trainees fire weapons and make bombs. According to the Washington Post, “During the visit, Casey startled his Pakistani hosts by proposing that they take the Afghan war into enemy territory—into the Soviet Union itself. Casey wanted to ship subversive propaganda through Afghanistan to the Soviet Union’s predominantly Muslim southern republics.” The Pakistanis agree to the plan and soon the CIA begins sending subversive literature and thousands of Korans to Soviet republics such as Uzbekistan. Mohammad Yousaf, a Pakistani general who attended the meeting, will later say that Casey said, “We can do a lot of damage to the Soviet Union.” [Washington Post, 7/19/1992] This will eventually evolve into CIA and ISI sponsored Afghan attacks inside the Soviet Union (see 1984-March 1985 and 1985-1987).

The use of religion as a means of war was very succesful against the soviets. Today we are seeing the continuation of those techniques. Need to find the handlers of this loser and kill them all.

just listening to the bbc coverage, they mention "pakistani origin" about 5 times in a minute, just to make sure nobody misses it i guess.

Thats expected even the Indians here are having a field day every one posting the news after a five min interval and trying to Highlight the Pakistani part as much as possible.

Thats expected even the Indians here are having a field day every one posting the news after a five min interval and trying to Highlight the Pakistani part as much as possible.

strictly speaking this guy is american, unless he is muslim, in which case his origin becomes an issue.

i can guarantee you that if a jew had comitted a crime never would the media dwell on his heritage

indians will always be indians, nothing you can do about that....

TTP has no connections with Kashmir militant groups.

Now stop jizzing yourself.

"Traditional Muslim clothes"

You gotta be shitting me.

Last edited by a moderator:
strictly speaking this guy is american, unless he is muslim, in which case his origin becomes an issue.

i can guarantee you that if a jew had comitted a crime never would the media dwell on his heritage

indians will always be indians, nothing you can do about that....

Exactly! just like any history book when ever they mention Hitler they call him a Nazi but not a Christian extremist/Christian Nazi or Mussolini was a Fascist but not a Catholic Fascist.

If it were an Indian caught there, there would be a barrage of cheap taunts posted here by Pakistani members. Not only that, I notice everyone was highlighting the part of the statement that came in first and mentioned the suspect as a 'white man'. I can only imagine what would I have seen here on PDF, had the person caught been a white man.

So please do read all the posts, no Indian here is pointing fingers at Pakistan per se. Not even in the news anyone is pointing fingers at Pakistan yet. But I guess people like you need a statement exclusively exonerating Pakistan's establishment even before investigations are over. Well, my friend, if you can really think, that kind of act will not only be funny and immature, it will also be very counterproductive.

However, the man in question is indeed of Pakistani origin, and not only that part, but also that he is a Muslim very much requires that it be highlighted in the wake of a barrage of terrorism activities in the past few years by people who claim they are doing it for Islam.

And in no way will it malign the name of Islam, rather it will give a good chance to all Islamic organizations to criticize this man and his act to clear the name of the religion from him. It will very much positively affect those shortsighted people who might sympathize with him in the name of religion. Otherwise, we all know when the name of religion comes into question, how blind some people can get.

So if it is highlighted that this man is of Pakistani origin, it gives you a good opportunity to show everyone that not every terrorist of Pakistani origin needs to be traced back to Pakistan.

Exactly! just like any history book when ever they mention Hitler they call him a Nazi but not a Christian extremist/Christian Nazi or Mussolini was a Fascist but not a Catholic Fascist.

And similarly Idi Amin as a cruel dictator and not as muslim terrorist.

There's a reson there, if you want to see it.

@ Bushy

I had read what was written and what is being done now! All I had said was that your country men, yes your country men are having a field day by posting the news time and againa. And if you are too blind to the cheap tactics then go read what is in post # 80 and the cheap red highlights. He was of the Pakistani origin but is a nationalized US citizen and that is the truth. So rather then using fancy words, and extensive bandwidth space it would be much appreciated that you call a spade a spade. And no people like me are not trying to impose any thing on any one its the cheap indian mentality that does that. Yet again if you cant handle the truth then all of your post is as good as gibberish.

just listening to the bbc coverage, they mention "pakistani origin" about 5 times in a minute, just to make sure nobody misses it i guess.

Mate..Atleast they are saying Pakistani Origin- American.

The Chinese News such as Sina.com states this as heading :

Pakistani arrested in Times Square car bomb attack

Its not only Indians or British or Americans who are using the word Pakistani, its Chinese Media too. Now what ? Does it mean that they are stereotyping you too ?
Point is that Don't get too touchy on term...like it or not this is how it is. I would not have liked it either if it was an Indian. But then I would have to take that whether I liked it or not. As its the truth..

And similarly Idi Amin as a cruel dictator and not as muslim terrorist.

There's a reson there, if you want to see it.

Rather then acting like a typical Indian(troll) it would have been better that you go back and read what I wrote that in context of. But you know what I understand that it is beyond you. After all at least you wrote something today rather then your normal BS that is clicking thank you to every BS post that is anti Pakistan, and also at times anti Islam. You also got a good thing going on with Bushy right now eh...............You thank me I thank you. Carry on.
:pakistan:

american of pakistani descent?

he has officially pledged allegiance to the star spangled banner :usflag:

he's one of you, not one of us. keep your heads in the sand regarding the militias keen to keep their gun rights and enforce the first amendment :usflag::P

Mate..Atleast they are saying Pakistani Origin- American.

The Chinese News such as Sina.com states this as heading :

Pakistani arrested in Times Square car bomb attack

Its not only Indians or British or Americans who are using the word Pakistani, its Chinese Media too. Now what ? Does it mean that they are stereotyping you too ?
Point is that Don't get too touchy on term...like it or not this is how it is. I would not have liked it either if it was an Indian. But then I would have to take that whether I liked it or not. As its the truth..

with all due respect i dont care for the chinese maedia as much as i do the british and american who the whole world listens to.

particualrly the BBC who make a big fuss about being impartial yet did not miss an opportunity to bring in the pakistani epithet, is he american or pakistani, when does one become american or pakistani if its not clear.

this does alot of damage, whether you like it or not people will conflate pakistan and pakistani's with terrorism - i know for example the jewish community have and never will be slandered to such an extent, they are always described as "an american" or "a criminal"

unbelievable, Pakistan is being portrayed as center of terrorism. What would happen next , All Pakistanis having US citizenship will be throwed out of US and the discriminatory Airport Screening. Such an act provides excellent justification and the required support of local population to cary out these steps against Pakistanis living in US.
Better buy some Real State Property because its a high time . Expecting to see the boom in Property business similar to that which happened after 9/11. God Bless Corporate America.

Pakistan vows 'full cooperation' over US arrest

ISLAMABAD — Pakistan will provide full cooperation to the United States over a Pakistani-American arrested in connection with a New York bomb plot, a senior government official said Tuesday.

US ambassador to Islamabad Anne Patterson held talks with Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, officials told AFP.

"There has been initial discussion when the US ambassador met our foreign minister," said the senior Pakistani government official.

"Pakistan and the US have ongoing, robust cooperation on counter-terrorism. If required, we will extend fullest cooperation to US," the official added.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5izFGmbin2dtF9C5m4atgyqrsZZkA

Pakistan is being "portrayed" as center for terrorism?

Please do tell me why Pakistan crops up in almost EVERY major terrorist attack all over the globe?
Surely it is not because Pakistan actively encouraged such behaviour and jehadists, gave them a free hand in NWFP.

Never look for a fault within yourself, always blame others..right way to go.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom