What's new

Captured Indian Helicopter, Gilgit

Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL LOVE IT:chilli: I THIANK WE ALSO HAVE ONE PLANE FROM 1965 WAR:pakistan: DOES ANY1 HAVE THAT PIC ??

b6ce7b9daef698e12149c3006c58c994.jpg

Folland Gnat IE 1083 is on display at the PAF Museum Karachi. This aircraft was retained as a war trophy after the Indian pilot forcelanded at a Pakistani Airfield during the 1965 India Pakistan War. Photo Courtesy PAF Museum

Indian Air Force Ouragan aircraft after being forced down by PAF fighters - 24 June 1965.

Wreckage of one of four Indian Vampire aircrafts, which were shot down on 1 September 1965.

Both sides have captured each other's military equipment in Wars.
I have personally seen several captured Patton tanks displayed in Indian Army messes across India.
96 Pak tanks were captured after the battle of Assal Uttar alone. Pakistani forces also captured 15 tanks in this battle.

My indian brothers..let the our pakistani frenz have little happy moment of their own...

they have few planes to show around...

they even forgot that we captured 97,368 of their personnel in 1971..
and gave them back...:taz::smitten::yahoo:

they cant beat that....!!!:cheers:

My indian brothers..let the our pakistani frenz have little happy moment of their own...

they have few planes to show around...

they even forgot that we captured 97,368 of their personnel in 1971..
and gave them back...:taz::smitten::yahoo:

they cant beat that....!!!:cheers:

Actually it would be really hard to post pictures of 97,368 people. :rofl:

We have to thank our Bangladeshi friends for that capture. Even Marshal Maneckshaw said that the Pakistanis fought excellently in Bangladesh - but they had no local support and were thousands of miles from home.
Lets stick to the story of this heli in Gilgit.
The Indian Army has had the better of exchanges with Pakistan - but with our greater size, numbers and resources isn't that expected ?
Pakistan needs morale boosters like this captured heli - they face a big enemy in us Indians.
About the Gnat - I believe the pilot mistook the airfield for an Indian one. Hewas not "forced down" and did not surrender. A Pak pilot managed to fly the Gnat - great piece of airmanship to fly an unfamiliar aircraft

can any one conform of reports of capture of indian TAVORE tar assault rifles in Kashmir region few yrs back by pakistan ?

Both sides have captured each other's military equipment in Wars.
I have personally seen several captured Patton tanks displayed in Indian Army messes across India.
96 Pak tanks were captured after the battle of Assal Uttar alone. Pakistani forces also captured 15 tanks in this battle.

My friend we have one of those tanks placed in the middle of a park in kolkata and kids used to play on that until it was fenced recently..:D
236455817XWhteI_fs.jpg

chill brother i was just kidding dont take it offensive.

btw - if you send babur - instead of nuke arsenal send some Phajjay ke Paye. and aim for - calcutta it will drop in delhi . :bunny: looool.

Don't think its work same as Indian system, we have pin point hit if u want to test just nail some pin in your head and see the result:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom