What's new

Captain Roohullah of Army sacrificed his life for Pakistan during the operation

This is devastating .. he was a honorable captain, brave.. and of course the other officers as well..
RIP
It really is insane, the security should have been better, mainly after the last attacks.
:frown:

IS claimed responsibility for this and how true it is ? And the SSG commando died in a gunfight or because of the blast ?

Whatever RIP to SSG commando
he was from LCB(Light Commando Batallion) not SSG

Meanwhile the shaheed who is s lower rank just a sepoy or a. Regular recruit soldier doesn't get enough media attention people doesnt praise him. What kind of double standard is this this is case with all recent attacks.
Sad but true

Meanwhile the shaheed who is s lower rank just a sepoy or a. Regular recruit soldier doesn't get enough media attention people doesnt praise him. What kind of double standard is this this is case with all recent attacks.

Don't try to politicize someone's death at least. The only reason that Ruhullah or any other shaheed officer is given more attention, as you point out is due to the fact that the bulk of them die aged 22-25, which in itself is a tragedy and therefore attracts more attention. Also Ruhullah had the gall to subdue the suicide bomber using nothing but physical force and in doing so, he served as a human shield for many of the police recruits who would have been caught in the blast, I'd say he more than deserves some praise without someone marching in acting holier than thou.

Don't try to politicize someone's death at least. The only reason that Ruhullah or any other shaheed officer is given more attention, as you point out is due to the fact that the bulk of them die aged 22-25, which in itself is a tragedy and therefore attracts more attention. Also Ruhullah had the gall to subdue the suicide bomber using nothing but physical force and in doing so, he served as a human shield for many of the police recruits who would have been caught in the blast, I'd say he more than deserves some praise without someone marching in acting holier than thou.
and what about this one Sir??
a young police officer
14600870_1108963055819429_2340629612785360457_n.jpg

I don't understand one thing it was a police compound right? so Why this rishwat khor police can't protect themselves? Why army needs to be called ?

I salute you Captain, at the moment i just can't express his bravery in words. Another inspiration added in the queue. Since i've decided too that rather than going abroad i should pay back this country for all it has given me till now. In Sha Allah will be joining PAF soon. Pakistan Zindaahbaad :pakistan:

Who says He wasnt from SSG? His pics is all over this thread. His uniform is a dead giveaway he was from SSG. What set apart SSG from other CT Teams is that the Use of Corner shot. I dont see other CT teams using Cornershot. Look at what caused Delayed entry to French CT teams in their dynamic entry to the club where 80 plus people were killed. Then we had orlando club shooting. Atleast the person was not suicide bomber.

For your rest of your explanation, see the video couple posts above mine and listen the interview of injured man. You will what error of judgement and lax attitude in terms of tactic caused the young captain. Was it not a grave error that as soon as he kicked charpoy, his weapon stance was at ease instead of throwing himself at suicide bomber, he should have shot him ?

Thats where Corner shot with Night vision would have given him an edge. Scoping the room instead of exposing himself to such errors with which he had to pay with his life
He was from Baloch LCB which is NOT SSG. I can guarantee you that since he and my school mate (now a Major) are from the same battalion

As for the comment about his tactics during room clearance, I understood the following after some discussions with certain people
1) There was blackout done on purpose to create panic amongst the Ts as well as to give better chance to the cadets to flee who were comparatively well versed with the buildings lay out
2) Time was running out since the Ts had already shot quite a few and the life of rest of the cadets was in grave danger since the Captain's party did not know how many Ts they were faced with and where they were hiding
3) There was virtually no way possible (at least not at hand) to differentiate Friend from foe so it was almost a suicidal mission in itself
4) The gun was aimed right at the hiding terrorist however the captain could not be sure how many more were hiding in the room. However the Terrorist had no ambiguity and just had to pull a string which he did unfortunately. Some accounts suggest the T blew up the moment he realized he was going to be challenged and Captains caution call was answered by a bang.

And for the cornershot - agreed it is a good weapon in certain situations but redundant in such a rush-in daring mission where the aim is to offer your own life so that precious seconds could be bought to save the lives of any few of your countrymen

Some people think that people drop down instantly when hit with a bullet like in movies. It does not happen like that in real life.

He could have blown himself up even after being shot. The Captain's action saved the lives of the cadets.

At that time saving lives of cadets was more important than any other act (relatively speaking).

There are plenty of real life examples of soldiers falling on a grenade to save lives of fellow comrades and the captain did the same and in process saved several lives.

So, now two days have gone by is there any clarification on why these kids were called back to this complex to face their demise? Or is it already miti payo time?

So, now two days have gone by is there any clarification on why these kids were called back to this complex to face their demise? Or is it already miti payo time?
they were to be sent to Islamabad against Dharna

they were to be sent to Islamabad against Dharna
Hmm, sounds to me like they were brought back and kept there unarmed for target practice so that Bharat can be satisfied in their revenge. Just a thought.

Jannat is the place for all heaven-seekers. But these people live forever regardless of the selfish commentary. Wait till you get killed yourself, then you will know if you should enjoy or cry. @I S I
Thanks for praying death upon me.

I think you are craving for my teeja biryani. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom