What's new

Cantonese more civilized than Mandarin northerners

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManUNITEDglory

Reaction score
Hong Kong and Macau = Cantonese speakers
China, Taiwan, Singapore = Mandarin speakers

I'm against discrimination and I do not believe northern Indian are better than southern Indian. Being a HK of Indian origin who often faced discrimination by racist Hong Kong Cantonese even I must admit Mandarin are barbaric human beings and deserves every discrimination thrown at them.

The mandarin speakers are rude, loud and annoying. I've never seen such arrogant and uncivilized human beings.

I have never though I see the day someone shits inside McDonald. Why do they keep letting their kids shit and piss on the park and sometimes even in front of the public? some of them even look too old to still be doing that.

Also their trolleys had rolled on my foot so many times and they never say sorry.

Barbarian overrun the northern China, so everyone escape to the south.

Barbarian overrun the northern China, so everyone escape to the south.

You know what's really funny to me? instead of sitting on the bench like normal people with their *** they use their legs to stand on it.

I see them sitting down on everywhere and blocking the view. They are such a eyesore

f93106fb-2761-456d-8f10-94b383eb932e.jpeg

I'm against discrimination and I do not believe northern Indian are better than southern Indian. Being a HK of Indian origin who often faced discrimination by racist Hong Kong Cantonese even I must admit Mandarin are barbaric human beings and deserves every discrimination thrown at them.

The mandarin speakers are rude, loud and annoying. I've never seen such arrogant and uncivilized human beings.

I have never though I see the day someone shits inside McDonald. Why do they keep letting their kids shit and piss on the park and sometimes even in front of the public? some of them even look too old to still be doing that.

Also their trolleys had rolled on my foot so many times and they never say sorry.

funny, my experience had been the opposite.

Also the fact that you are starting a thread about this, what does this say about your character.

funny, my experience had been the opposite.

Also the fact that you are starting a thread about this, what does this say about your character.

Dude, I'm so not freaking bullshitting. Go check on youtube, or any written blog to confirm my claim.

Also they block the trains and buses with their luggages

Last edited:

Failed post!

North and South Indians, ANI and ASI, are two different people with many other admixtures. You cannot draw a parallel with Northern and Southern Chinese who are genetically Han Chinese.

Taiwanese and Singapore chinese are both mandarin and non-mandarin speakers. You have no clue what you're talking about. Do this forum a favor, stop posting such stupid thread.

Failed post!

North and South Indians, ANI and ASI, are two different people with many other admixtures. You cannot draw a parallel with Northern and Southern Chinese who are genetically Han Chinese.

What was that. :wacko:

Failed post!

Taiwanese and Singapore chinese are both mandarin and non-mandarin speakers. You have no clue what you're talking about. Do this forum a favor, stop posting such stupid thread.

Mandarin speakers are definitely uncivilized and any HKonger can confirm it. I don't know about Taiwan and Singapore but who knows, maybe their the same.

In every country I've been too even the most crowed area of India we will never allow migrants to take a huge portion of spaces inside trains and buses. Yet in Hong Kong these mainlanders have no shame in taking up half of the space which was extremely uncoveniant for the locals, my Indian family and other foreigners . Nearly half of the train and buses are filled with their yellow boxes and luggages

You know what's really funny to me? instead of sitting on the bench like normal people with their *** they use their legs to stand on it.

I see them sitting down on everywhere and blocking the view. They are such a eyesore

f93106fb-2761-456d-8f10-94b383eb932e.jpeg

I can understand because they never had a modern shop before, so they didn't learn some manner related to it.

Just like some Western Europeans never had and saw a modern airport as well. I saw many of them sit on the floor while the airport already provided a lot of chairs. Some even sleeping on the chair where it supposed to be for sitting.

I can understand because they never had a modern shop before, so they didn't learn some manner related to it.

Just like some Western Europeans never had and saw a modern airport as well. I saw many of them sit on the floor while the airport already provided a lot of chairs. Some even sleeping on the chair where it supposed to be for sitting.

They were too weird to be honest. They do things that humans aren't suppose to do even animals have more manner, their women spits on the ground when they want. I saw it too many times.

Mandarin speakers are definitely uncivilized and any HKonger can confirm it. I don't know about Taiwan and Singapore but who knows, maybe their the same.

In every country I've been too even the most crowed area of India we will never allow migrants to take a huge portion of spaces inside trains and buses. Yet in Hong Kong these mainlanders have no shame in taking up half of the space which was extremely uncoveniant for the locals, my Indian family and other foreigners . Nearly half of the train and buses are filled with their yellow boxes and luggages

HK shop owners will say different thing about mainland tourist in HK.

They were too weird to be honest. They do things that humans aren't suppose to do even animals have more manner, their women spits on the ground when they want. I saw it too many times.

They just do it as what they usually do in the rural area.

You were just being fooled by the new modern clothes they wear.

HK shop owners will say different thing about mainland tourist in HK.

They just do it as what they usually do in the rural area.

You were just being fooled by the new modern clothes they wear.

Are you trying to defend Mandarin speaker because Taiwanese are also Mandarin speaker?
I have a feeling Taiwanese are not like them since I rarely read any bad things about them.

I don't think sitting down on the floor and blocking on the shops window everywhere is civilized, I never see that anywhere by other people.

This entire thread is stupid, a HKer of Indian origin, so you went from being colonized to being colonized lol.

Anyways, I get the fact HKers are more "civilized" if you will, because of more education, and no crazy communism for a while, but that will soon change.

Our rich are becoming second and third generation, education level are rising to almost completely educated, awareness are up and people are more and more use to the living in a dignified manner. People are traveling more and seeing the world more. Soon we will look down on you because no HKer will have any shot of being in the upper class of Chinese politics, and thus its standing will dramatically decrease as we will match your economic success.

The OP is very interested in people's race and what not from his previous post, so let me say this, Indian and Chinese regardless of what you think are not in the "upper echelon" of races if you must. So if we are to go by your logic, you yourself is the "garbage" you like to say to others.

You are like that black guy that didn't know he was black.

This entire thread is stupid, a HKer of Indian origin, so you went from being colonized to being colonized lol.

Anyways, I get the fact HKers are more "civilized" if you will, because of more education, and no crazy communism for a while, but that will soon change.

Our rich are becoming second and third generation, education level are rising to almost completely educated, awareness are up and people are more and more use to the living in a dignified manner. People are traveling more and seeing the world more. Soon we will look down on you because no HKer will have any shot of being in the upper class of Chinese politics, and thus its standing will dramatically decrease as we will match your economic success.

The OP is very interested in people's race and what not from his previous post, so let me say this, Indian and Chinese regardless of what you think are not in the "upper echelon" of races if you must. So if we are to go by your logic, you yourself is the "garbage" you like to say to others.

You are like that black guy that didn't know he was black.

LOL no amount of talking can get rid of your mandarin speakers bad disgusting behavior. I've finally understood why HK people are so racist to mainlander, against indian is because of skin color and race but against mainlander is definately because of your behaviour and habbits

LOL no amount of talking can get rid of your mandarin speakers bad disgusting behavior. I've finally understood why HK people are so racist to mainlander, against indian is because of skin color and race but against mainlander is definately because of your behaviour and habbits

that is some great arguments that you put up here, you have exactly refuted nothing of what I posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom