What's new

Canada updates travel advisory for India

Heh? Where did I make that claim?

Did you even begin to understand the point I was making in that post? Let me simplify this:

1. India has always been a high risk country for travel as per Canadian advisories. Nothing to do with Trudeau. Nothing to do with current circus.
  2. The latest update is not about declaring India dangerous all of a sudden. Why? Read the first point again.
And yes, I stick to my point when I say that gora countries exaggerate threats in poor countries. They will have worse advisories for Pakistan, when most Pakistanis believe that their country is safe for tourists. Indeed, tourists are not getting killed left right and centre, either in India or Pakistan.

Do you comprehend this? Which part of all this equals "India is better than Canada?"

Here -

"So Canada classified India has a high risk for travel for many years. That's what gora countries do. Exaggerate the threat in poor countries."

These days self bravado has a new bar raised in India.

Indians are starting to think (per Modi Propaganda) that theirs is a 1st world country just like Gora countries (just as safe).

If that is true, then why go to Australia or Canada? Stay in India.

Reality though - indicates the opposite.

Indians are running away from India as fast as they can...

And Modi-bhakts should take a look at their own country once in a while, just as a reminder.

Here -

"So Canada classified India has a high risk for travel for many years. That's what gora countries do. Exaggerate the threat in poor countries."

These days self bravado has a new bar raised in India.

Indians are starting to think (per Modi Propaganda) that theirs is a 1st world country just like Gora countries.

If that is true, then why go to Australia or Canada? Stay in India.

Reality though - indicates the opposite.
What has this got to do with bravado? It is a difference in threat perception. Living in India I have a different perception from what a Canadian may have. That is fine. I am happy to provide a counterpoint. If they don't want to accept it, it's fine. Someone from Afghanistan may invite me to visit their country saying it's very safe and I may decline saying I don't believe them. Where is bravado in all this? Did I say Canada is unsafe? Or that it is more unsafe than India?

Does anyone else think this could be a sophisticated stunt to hide that India is on NATO's side? We know that many Indians are hired and being enriched with fake corporate placements in Western countries like USA. That is equivalent to bribery. Kamala harris is in line to take over if Biden suddenly "gets ill", too.

Last edited:
Canadians don't give a flying rats a$$ about visiting Indians (mostly wannabe illegals trying to sneak into the US).

Well that golden dream seems now a bit fading away, isn't it?
Lungi, don't project your shit land with ours. Don't blabber that much lilliput.

India is only ranked 8th in 2023. And most of them are families of Indians in Canada. https://gowithguide.com/blog/canada-tourism-statistics-2023-5289
How does that matter? Its is 3.6 billion vs $93 million.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom