What's new

Canada has Indian diplomats' communications in bombshell murder probe

Yeah, whatever float their boat. As of now it's only "Trust me bro" kind of intel input. Let Canada share the intel with India for probe or submit it to the UN. Basis Canadian Pappu's responses so far, they would have taken concrete measures to embarrass the GoI by submitting these "so called proofs" to all major allies and UN.

These rabid dogs that they harbour today will become a menace for them in the future. Some countries will learn from their mistakes while others goes down under; and their countrymen will pay the price.

Yeah, whatever float their boat. As of now it's only "Trust me bro" kind of intel input. Let Canada share the intel with India for probe or submit it to the UN. Basis Canadian Pappu's responses so far, they would have taken concrete measures to embarrass the GoI by submitting these "so called proofs" to all major allies and UN.

These rabid dogs that they harbour today will become a menace for them in the future. Some countries will learn from their mistakes while others goes down under; and their countrymen will pay the price.

Even if I am Indian, I believe, Canada has credible input about Indian hitmen involved in eliminating Khalistani terrorists. But the bigger question is why would Canada allow itself to be the ground where anti-India terrorists operate freely in his country. Is this the sign of a friendly country to allow anti-Indian people to operate? Then what is the difference between Pakistan Canada wrt to India?

If this puzzle can be solved by India and Canada, then it can be resolved. Otherwise, both politician will capitalize with the emotions of their people.

Even if I am Indian, I believe, Canada has credible input about Indian hitmen involved in eliminating Khalistani terrorists. But the bigger question is why would Canada allow itself to be the ground where anti-India terrorists operate freely in his country. Is this the sign of a friendly country to allow anti-Indian people to operate? Then what is the difference between Pakistan Canada wrt to India?

If this puzzle can be solved by India and Canada, then it can be resolved. Otherwise, both politician will capitalize with the emotions of their people.
Freedom of speech. Minorities are free to discuss the merits of an independant homeland.

Because in Canada you have the freedom of expression

"The intelligence did not come solely from Canada. Some was provided by an unnamed ally in the Five Eyes intelligence alliance."

Got to be MI6, nah got to be CIA

The Five Eyes (FVEY) is an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. These countries are parties to the multilateral UKUSA Agreement, a treaty for joint cooperation in signals intelligence.

The point is that Canada is officially a friendly country that has repeatedly not behaved like a friend. Trudeau went public with the allegations when it was still being investigated. Even China wouldn't have done something like this and probably would have tried to resolve this at a diplomatic level. This kind of behaviour is expected between Indians and Pakistanis.

U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan from today:
"It is something we take seriously. It is something we will keep working on. And we will do that regardless of the country. There's not some special exemption you get for actions like this. Regardless of the country, we will stand up and defend our basic principles. I have seen in the press some efforts to try to drive a wedge between the U.S. and Canada on this issue. I firmly reject that there is a wedge between the U.S. and Canada," he said.

Indian trolls jumping in the comment sections inciting hate against Pakistanis from Canadians.

Read the fake replies from Indian trolls.
This is quite embarrassing for Pakistan. :lol: These guys are showing contempt for Pakistan by saying, guess who is our new ally? Pakistan.
And you are talking about Indian trolls? Why did you even post it in PDF?

This is quite embarrassing for Pakistan. :lol: These guys are showing contempt for Pakistan by saying, guess who is our new ally? Pakistan.
And you are talking about Indian trolls? Why did you even post it in PDF?

Most Canadians support the investigation and call for justice. There will always be a group who are far right.

The point is that Canada is officially a friendly country that has repeatedly not behaved like a friend. Trudeau went public with the allegations when it was still being investigated. Even China wouldn't have done something like this and probably would have tried to resolve this at a diplomatic level. This kind of behaviour is expected between Indians and Pakistanis.

Yeah but you have been murdering Canadian citizens like a rogue state

It's something that can't be ignored

Yeah but you have been murdering Canadian citizens like a rogue state

It's something that can't be ignored
Again western nation is playing good terrorist vs Bad terrorist game supporting these khalistani's.

Those who live by the sword will die by it, where ever it may be.

Why blame India ??

Back
Top Bottom