What's new

Can you help??

faisal6309

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since we have seen the 3G and 4G auction, I thought I should buy new mobile as my current Android mobile doesn't support 3G. I was looking for 3G supported mobiles so I saw that GFive and QMobile phones are low cost and other mobiles like Samsung and Nokia cost more than these two companies.

I purchased QMobile for my uncle last year. They are not bad. I would love to use them but I want reviews about GFive. Actually, I am interested in GFive President G7 and President G10 models. President G6 is also good and it is cheap.

Have anyone used these mobiles? I want reviews about them and suggest me what mobile should I use for 3G and 4G. Please tell me something about Nokia Android phones too.

Never heard of them, but looking at the pictures, they look really cheap and poorly made. Get a legit brand like Samsung, HTC, Nexus etc.

They must be available in Pakistan.

Never heard of them, but looking at the pictures, they look really cheap and poorly made. Get a legit brand like Samsung, HTC, Nexus etc.

They must be available in Pakistan.
They're expensive. I saw these mobiles are very cheep and have better specifications than all famous brands. That's why I asked about it.

I wanted to know what is the difference..

No I'm sorry I haven't used this mobile. With 4.2 android, I think you can have some fun :-)
But why they don't come in other colors?

2-3 mahiney ruk jao.....3g service chalu honey do,,,,alot of new phones will be available in the market ,,,tab kharidna:)

sames android system does not support by nokia 。。。

Back
Top Bottom