What's new

Can we please get a separate section for Pakistan drone force?

Aspen

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Mods, can we get a separate section for Pakistan Drone Force like Pakistan Air Force and Pakistan Army sections?

When is Pak getting/developing the likes of the following???

upload_2020-5-20_18-41-4.jpeg

turkey has better know how in this regard as recently trump also said that f35 ,main body trunk is being manufactured in turkey and if we have bad relation with them then f35 manufacturing will badly suffer,unfortunately we are unable to develop such high technology equipment manufacturing which currently turkey has achieved
When is Pak getting/developing the likes of the following???

View attachment 634221

turkey has better know how in this regard as recently trump also said that f35 ,main body trunk is being manufactured in turkey and if we have bad relation with them then f35 manufacturing will badly suffer,unfortunately we are unable to develop such high technology equipment manufacturing which currently turkey has achieved

Drones are within Pakistan's capability to make

Only reason Pakistan doesn't have a drone force yet is bad leadership

Turkey and Iran have seen way ahead of the curve compared to Pakistan, they have built and utilized their own drones heavily for a long time now. Pakistan should have invested in this a long time ago.

Drones are the future of warfare, if our military leadership cannot see this, they should be fired

First get a proper one.....
Yes, only 3-4 countries have a proper drones force still we ain't among them. By saying that I mean that we ain't using the existing drones to fullest extent. We only have burraq armed drones, that's good too but need to expand the horizon especially after turkish drones destroying mobile sams, PAF needs to be serious about that role, not only PA!!

First get a proper one.....
Yes, only 3-4 countries have a proper drones force still we ain't among them. By saying that I mean that we ain't using the existing drones to fullest extent. We only have burraq armed drones, that's good too but need to expand the horizon especially after turkish drones destroying mobile sams, PAF needs to be serious about that role, not only PA!!

Fully agree, I'm desperately hoping Pakistan realizes this soon. Ideally before India.

Importing and buying drones is not a long term solution. I think what favors Pakistan currently is that India appears to be going towards route of buying drones while Pakistan is going towards making their own.

It seems to be a similar strategy to Air Force. India wants to buy new planes but Pakistan wants to make its own JF17. So if it is a similar story with drones where India buys drones and Pakistan makes their own drones, this will be good news for us in long term.

I can authoritatively claim that the expertise for the design, modelling and simulation as far as UAV structures, aerodynamics and payloads are concerned exists in Pakistan. The manufacturing aspect i.e. composites manufacturing, mold-making, etc also exists.
The requirement is for us to focus on the other critical inputs - flight controls, guidance and navigation, EO/IR sensors, telemetry and communications, ground control systems and RF systems design. These are extremely critical design inputs and Pakistan is severely hampered in these domains owing to our pathetic engineering education and lack of high tech prototyping and manufacturing infrastructure.

I can authoritatively claim that the expertise for the design, modelling and simulation as far as UAV structures, aerodynamics and payloads are concerned exists in Pakistan. The manufacturing aspect i.e. composites manufacturing, mold-making, etc also exists.
The requirement is for us to focus on the other critical inputs - flight controls, guidance and navigation, EO/IR sensors, telemetry and communications, ground control systems and RF systems design. These are extremely critical design inputs and Pakistan is severely hampered in these domains owing to our pathetic engineering education and lack of high tech prototyping and manufacturing infrastructure.

Absolutely agree

I've given the proposition of creating a separate section for Pakistan peace keeping forces but no action :(

looking forward to the UCAV which will be developed under project azm

Back
Top Bottom