What's new

Can we jumpstart a 6th gen fighter program?

Baburfromsarmarkand

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have always felt that we never started in aviation early, we missed the bi plane era, the propeller plane era and never really got into the Jet era - we lack out own engines.
Chinese mentality has always been to compete, no matter how far behind. Now, the US is starting its 6th gen program, and if we start at the same time, use our powerful agencies to infiltrate lockheed etc, gain knowledge and produce a workable 6th gen aircraft, we would maintain some level of parity, close the generation gap, and produce a plane which could be exported.

I have always felt that we never started in aviation early, we missed the bi plane era, the propeller plane era and never really got into the Jet era - we lack out own engines.
Chinese mentality has always been to compete, no matter how far behind. Now, the US is starting its 6th gen program, and if we start at the same time, use our powerful agencies to infiltrate lockheed etc, gain knowledge and produce a workable 6th gen aircraft, we would maintain some level of parity, close the generation gap, and produce a plane which could be exported.
We are barely producing basic 4th Gen technologies on our own, and rely on mutual co-operation with either China or Turkey for producing any advance product.
6th Gen is far far away from our reach... easily decades away.

As per infiltration in lockheed etc, our current generation of "power full agencies" is good for spy cams work only now a days. All major defense companies have undertaken safeguards which cannot be penetrated by average or low-end agencies.

I think you have missed your medicine...!!

We are barely producing basic 4th Gen technologies on our own, and rely on mutual co-operation with either China or Turkey for producing any advance product.
6th Gen is far far away from our reach... easily decades away.

As per infiltration in lockheed etc, our current generation of "power full agencies" is good for spy cams work only now a days. All major defense companies have undertaken safeguards which cannot be penetrated by average or low-end agencies.

Your agency's cam can only penetrate few low life's bedrooms. Doing espionage is not the cup of tea of ISI.

I really don't want to offend you, but plain and simple: NO!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom