What's new

Can we deploy a "Quadcopter Rocket Launcher" on LoC?

AbuzarIlyas

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Don't know whether a thread is already present on this topic or not but i am seriously considering the future applications of this idea.

This is a basic model of a quadcopter rocket launcher developed by Belarusian Army but we can make it better with more R&D by adding a rocket pod or 3-4 ATGMs with powerful motors. This drone can be made available to the company or battalion HQs on LOC and they can supplement the troops on ground with multiple destructive weapons within minutes of engagement and can also be recharged once drained off weapons.

Screen-Shot-2018-06-22-at-1.36.02-PM.png

It will surely escalate the level of conflict from current agreed caliber of weapons to the air launched rockets and anti aircraft guns and MANPADs but we can discuss the possibilities and force multiplier ideas/options because of numerically weaker presence at LoC.

Don't know whether a thread is already present on this topic or not but i am seriously considering the future applications of this idea.

This is a basic model of a quadcopter rocket launcher developed by Belarusian Army but we can make it better with more R&D by adding a rocket pod or 3-4 ATGMs with powerful motors. This drone can be made available to the company or battalion HQs on LOC and they can supplement the troops on ground with multiple destructive weapons within minutes of engagement and can also be recharged once drained off weapons.

It will surely escalate the level of conflict from current agreed caliber of weapons to the air launched rockets and anti aircraft guns and MANPADs but we can discuss the possibilities and force multiplier ideas/options because of numerically weaker presence at LoC.

LOL what the actual F is that!

That actually looks like a good idea. Not for anti-tank but to destroy bunkers across the LOC.

And its something so simple that it shouldn't be hard to develop locally. And even if the drone is lost, it wouldn't have cost much (I think).

You sir win the new idea of the day award! :pakistan:

will it aim properly ?
we shotdown indian quadcopters with simple bullets.

but it will surely work great against bunkers at different heights.

will it aim properly ?
we shotdown indian quadcopters with simple bullets.

but it will surely work great against bunkers at different heights.
It will surely work by giving some research efforts to this idea. Yes, if we can shoot down their quadcopters, they can surely do same with our toys too but this weapon can prove its lethality after the sunset when it will be difficult to track and target it and any effort to keep an eye on such low cost system will be very much costly at enemy's end.

the quadcopter will break because of the recoil and it's very easy to shoot down such a huge target .
It is sustaining the recoil as can be seen in the video but it has huge potential for development.

Put it this way against professional armies drones are absolutely worthless. Drones make so much noise that you have to be deaf and dumb not to realize there in 5he sky. Before it even gets close to.an Indian position it would already be taken out.
rocket assisted launch and night/thermal/IR vision....

well i'll say this much there is nothing like a pretty face to spice up a weapons video:oops:

Are you talking about Micro Drone Killers & Swarm Technology? Then yes. I am sure you might have seen this video. Remember retaliation in response to Drone Attacks carried inside Pakistan wreaked havoc on Pakistani peoples from 2002-10 (roughly). And I am NOT a fan of what development is going on, because this will be used & tested in future wars on a lot of Muslim Countries!

Are you talking about Micro Drone Killers & Swarm Technology? Then yes. I am sure you might have seen this video. Remember retaliation in response to Drone Attacks carried inside Pakistan wreaked havoc on Pakistani peoples from 2002-10 (roughly). And I am NOT a fan of what development is going on, because this will be used & tested in future wars on a lot of Muslim Countries!
Future belongs to AI....

Back
Top Bottom