What's new

Can some one Guide me!

Asher Abaid

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Respected Sir, I got 40% mark in 1st year, I not attempt two papers of 1st year due to illness. Now i am fit and do good preparation for 2nd year Examination and 2 Papers of 1st year. Sir i want to know that i can apply in this PMA-134 Long course in This month. Then after applying if I really got 60+ percent marks then i selected otherwise dropped. I Think answer is Goooooooood….
I Love to Pak Army….
NOT Just to join, Without join Also From heart….We LOVE PAKISTAN Army

Respected Sir, I got 40% mark in 1st year, I not attempt two papers of 1st year due to illness. Now i am fit and do good preparation for 2nd year Examination and 2 Papers of 1st year. Sir i want to know that i can apply in this PMA-134 Long course in This month. Then after applying if I really got 60+ percent marks then i selected otherwise dropped. I Think answer is Goooooooood….
I Love to Pak Army….

I Love to Pak Army….

GO FOR IT. and good luck!

I Love to Pak Army….

continue on the same thread you already opened. people will reply.

I Love to Pak Army….

No, one can apply if has secured 60% marks in fsc PART-1 and awaiting part 2 result, (he will bring a hope certificate for part-2)

but if, part-1 marks are 40%, you can't apply

i also applied for PMA 134 cleared initial test,physical test but i was found under chest by 2 cm and i was not selected for issb feeling very sad.yesterday they returned my documents with a stamp unfit since hten i am feeling down.

i also applied for PMA 134 cleared initial test,physical test but i was found under chest by 2 cm and i was not selected for issb feeling very sad.yesterday they returned my documents with a stamp unfit since hten i am feeling down.

thats life my friend.....dont give up hope......

It will all be ok, maybe you can try out some time later in the future.

Back
Top Bottom