What's new

Can MQM factions put ‘bad blood’ behind them?

The city of Karachi was the city of lights, then the establishment thought that our party should be there, formed MQM by gathering all the goons, the game of fire and blood was played for decades.
Now to stop PTI they want a pile should be collected and tried to light the city......

MQM belongs to Altaf Hussian.
All MQM factions can United under a new party, new manifesto and new symbol.

MQM the party of Indian spies making a comeback. Imagine the issues Pakistan is going through

Karachi is going to burn if these people come back

Last edited:
I will not blame mqm because karschi was florishing when there was no ppp or pmln.

karachi situation is due to ppp nad pmln both want to have karachi after looting whole country and every area divided amongs them.

Its sad that minority of karachi have nothing and mJority dont want to give anything to minority living in pakistan.

If mqm was the cause then what is happening here and why

FlSug9AXoAAv1je.jpeg

FlTDVY5WAAA8nTF.jpeg

So Idara is now putting MQM back together ?

I guess they did not learn any lesson from the first 20 years of MQM. And if someone dare to say anything about it, he is accused of Toheen-e-Idara .

So Idara is now putting MQM back together ?

I guess they did not learn any lesson from the first 20 years of MQM. And if someone dare to say anything about it, he is accused of Toheen-e-Idara .
yeah mqm is criminal because it is minority while majority parties ko 100 khoon maaf NRO1, NRO2 amd there will be many more.

Lanaat on MQM
Lanaat on Pml N
Lanaat on Ppp
Lanaat on Bajwa

Lanaat on MQM
Lanaat on Pml N
Lanaat on Ppp
Lanaat on Bajwa
Fifth one on the current one is missing.
Yaar for PTI I have also heard of rumors of corruption but on the whole when compared to the above
PTI performs much better than all of the Above.

Lanaat on MQM
Lanaat on Pml N
Lanaat on Ppp
Lanaat on Bajwa

Yaar for PTI I have also heard of rumors of corruption but on the whole when compared to the above
PTI performs much better than all of the Above.

I was alluding to Mir Hafiz, not PTI.

Sure, why not. and TTP can come to its senses too.
The people who loot (covertly or overtly) will always do the same. PMLN will do it again, and PPPP will do it again. These are the people who are driven by lust/desires. They will not listen to the establishment, nor public voices, nor any diety.

TTP/MQM cannot run from the violence. MQM is a small party that comes larger than life if it is violent. Violence fills the gap for them.

Back
Top Bottom