What's new

Can China’s Army Really Reach Delhi in 2 Days? Nope, Say Experts

yeah, I have to admit its difficult to come out that dirty, slum and dishonest country,

Yes, dirty slum once again It is deep rooted in chinese psyche. No effort can bring them out.

otherwise your $5-per-day 'middle class income' money will become toilet paper,

You are right. I will change because i will not get 50 cent per post so that I can earn 5 USD by writing 10 post here. I do not have the privilege you enjoy.

Its quite possible using CPEC road upto Attari and then NH-1 from Amritsar to Delhi. And by air it will be even faster.

This is the reason Indian Establishment is having security reservations regarding OBOR/CPEC and its even passes through the disputed territory.

jaishankar-tharoor-759.jpg

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ivity-foreign-secretary-s-jaishankar-4480669/
Foreign Secretary S Jaishankar, in one of the sharpest comments by the government on the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), said Beijing had not been sensitive about India’s sovereignty and did not consult New Delhi on its $54-billion project with Islamabad.

Responding to questions at the second edition of the Raisina Dialogue in New Delhi Wednesday, Jaishankar said, “China is a country which is very sensitive on matters concerning its sovereignty… so we would expect that they would have some understanding of other people’s sensitivity about their sovereignty. The CPEC passes through a piece of land, which we call Azad Kashmir, which is a territory that belongs to India and is illegally occupied by Pakistan.”

Obviously not. Dehli is the capital, not an undeveloped slum the Indian army isn't protecting.

Missile Shield is already deployed in Delhi.

This is the reason Indian Establishment is having security reservations regarding OBOR/CPEC and its even passes through the disputed territory.

Responding to questions at the second edition of the Raisina Dialogue in New Delhi Wednesday, Jaishankar said, “China is a country which is very sensitive on matters concerning its sovereignty… so we would expect that they would have some understanding of other people’s sensitivity about their sovereignty. The CPEC passes through a piece of land, which we call Azad Kashmir, which is a territory that belongs to India and is illegally occupied by Pakistan.”
Missile Shield is already deployed in Delhi.

Did Jaishankar really say ...Azad Kashmir? No Indian refers to portion of Kashmir under Pakistani occupation as Azad Kashmir.
CPEC is not an economic corridor but a military corridor. India has no issues with any nation having sovereign defence relations but this project passes through Indian territory under illegal occupation of Pakistan. Any sensible and responsible nation will not get into the bilateral matters of other countries. But off late China has been disregarding international laws and norms.

Yes, dirty slum once again It is deep rooted in chinese psyche. No effort can bring them out.

You are right. I will change because i will not get 50 cent per post so that I can earn 5 USD by writing 10 post here. I do not have the privilege you enjoy.
but you can earn 50 cents by saying 'yes sir', 'right away sir' and 'understood sir' to your higher caste masters```not bad isnt it?

why visit delhi when they can better smog in beijing !!
you are right, smog in Beijing is indeed better than Delhi, the former smells like industry, and the latter is a blend of human and cow turd. So dont worry PLA wont visit there

Well if they take CPEC route... they might reach earlier Pakistan army would have cleared the resistance on the border...:devil:

Did Jaishankar really say ...Azad Kashmir? No Indian refers to portion of Kashmir under Pakistani occupation as Azad Kashmir.
I remember a controversy a few months ago on PDF when an "esteemed" Indian member (specially among the Pakistanis) @Joe Shearer referred it as Azad Kashmir in some petition of Peace he was drafting. He was rightly criticized by many other Indians here

but you can earn 50 cents by saying 'yes sir', 'right away sir' and 'understood sir' to your higher caste masters```not bad isnt it?

you are right, smog in Beijing is indeed better than Delhi, the former smells like industry, and the latter is a blend of human and cow turd. So dont worry PLA wont visit there
Just like when Japanese were there in China

India was created and colonized by Britain for almost 200 years. When Chinese brought brought this up, Indians counter with Japanese invasion of China, which lasted 8 years. The same can be said of Russia, which was invaded by Hitler's. Did Japan created China or Hitler created Russia just like Britain created India?

India was created and colonized by Britain for almost 200 years. When Chinese brought brought this up, Indians counter with Japanese invasion of China, which lasted 8 years. The same can be said of Russia, which was invaded by Hitler's. Did Japan created China or Hitler created Russia just like Britain created India?

when did Hitler ruled Russia ?

You never know what the hungry front line soldiers will do.
Rest assured they won't surrender like a certain countries did...

Now I'm even more impressed with india...it spreads terror, gets the US to believe Pakistan does instead, gets the US to drone our enemy territory causing resentment in their people...all on the US dime mind you and most importantly gets the US to lend us diplomatic support in our case against Pakistan!
Savage!!

Jai Ho!
Pakistani posters :-"Mind = Blown"...

Too soon?
Most Chinese will get diarrhea eating food in India, and the water there is not clean as well. Many of fellow Chinese carry mineral water with them when they visit India.

believe me, its true, some 'bold' guys went there without taking any cautions came back much regreted```

Even heard of when a fellow Chinese bought a canned drinks from a India grocery got Diarrhea.

So basically you guys shyt in your pants even b4 we drew out guns from holster... Forget capturing Delhi, good luck controlling a small district of Jalgaon..

PLA should stay away from Dehli, otherwise smog and Diarrhea will get them caught off guard.

All we need is south Tibet and you keep Dehli yourself.

But you guys pissed in pant when we decided to deploy Brahmos. We will Integrate North Himachal pradesh in next conflicts. After all this is the wish of Tibetan people and we respect people's wishes in democracy.

No we are not so lucky as you guys to earn 50 cent so easily. We have to do hard work.

Chinese central government was leading the resistance during Japanese invasion, while Indians did not have its own government when they submitted to British colonial rules for 200 years. I am sure you know the difference, if you have a minimum degree of honesty.

Don't let us look down on you as a dishonest bunch.

But you guys pissed in pant when we decided to deploy Brahmos. We will Integrate North Himachal pradesh in next conflicts. After all this is the wish of Tibetan people and we respect people's wishes in democracy.

No we are not so lucky as you guys to earn 50 cent so easily. We have to do hard work.
We can nail you like ants, don't talk BS.

Chinese central government was leading the resistance during Japanese invasion, while Indians did not have its own government when they submitted to British colonial rules for 200 years. I am sure you know the difference, if you have a minimum degree of honesty.

Don't let us look down on you as a dishonest bunch.
You are wasting here to teach a puppet nation how fight invasion.

Back
Top Bottom