What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

Your hate for Islam permeates in your sweaty paws. If you as a Bharti consider a Parsi to be Indian, then what problem have you with people that don't originate from the sub-continent?

Ting Ting Ting.

I got it. Because you hate Muslims.

LoLz.

Worry about shining India, and not Pakistan.

You can't see the difference between freebooters who came to rape, pillage, murder and for booty and the people who took shelter from the bigotry and persecution at home, again thanks to your extremist intolerant ideology.

It won't help though.

Its not about religion, it is about justice that is still waiting to be delivered on the perpetrators of that massive bigotry.

Pakistan went from 100% Dharmic to Islamic, India still today remains close to 84% Dhamric (Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist/Jain). You can do the math on who got slaughtered and converted, and who didnt.

That is because the whole of Pakistan has lived with Muslim Empires since 720 CE

bc1012ff.jpg

The above is the map of Ummayyad Caliphate 720 CE, only 88 years after the death of Prophet Muhammad (SAAW). Just within 100 years Islam spread over half of the world. After the establishment of Delhi Sultanate and during Mughal empire there has never been any effort to education the ppl of this region about Islam. Those Sultans and Kings were interested only in their empire and Pakistan was part of Islam during times of educated and visionary Muslim leadership. It is hard for you to believe that someone could convert without force because u are used to Shuddi karan.

You can't see the difference between freebooters who came to rape, pillage, murder and for booty and the people who took shelter from the bigotry and persecution at home, again thanks to your extremist intolerant ideology.

It won't help though.

Its not about religion, it is about justice that is still waiting to be delivered on the perpetrators of that massive bigotry.

We as a people took shelter in Pakistan from Hindu bigotry and persecution thanks to your extremist saffron ideologies.

Its the same everywhere...Everyone has some psychopaths who do some damage and media loves it!

I just want to show that in this sector we are not really in any position to point fingers at one another...but in India atleast most of the cases gets reported now.

Sorry found this funny! The country which produces the largest productions of SAAS-BAHU dramas?!

Women are just as capable as men in abusing women.

I think this should stop here. I somehow have a feeling that these Indians have no life except for lurking behind Pakistan despite being rebuked.

Talk of treatment to women, From a country where you could buy a 9yrs old girl for 60 thousand rupees. [India's Shame, Robert I Friedman]. Where millions of female foetises are aborted, where infanticide is still a practice, where female children are sometimes married to dogs. Where 3 million dalit women have been raped [Dr. Tulsiram]. Its painful to even talk about this.

Sorry ...didn't know that you are a Grammar Nazi. As for the rest of the post is it so difficult for you to go through the thread.

Grammar Nazi?! Lolz!! No...I just want to know what one is talking about...especially if they are talking to me, about my country, my religion...If someone has a wrong Idea...I am here to clarify! But if someone wants to troll than please do not quote me...Just troll and some moderator will clean up the mess!

If I am interested I will go back few pages if not then I just start where it is!

If you are worrying about women conditions, your Islamic countries are the worst culprits in the world.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...010-utter-failure-muslim-majority-states.html

Muslims do not treat women right. According to the Global Gender Gap (GGG) report, the planet's ten-worst offenders are: Yemen, Chad, Pakistan, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, Benin, Morocco, Turkey, Egypt and Oman. Of the ten, nine are Muslim-majority states. At the other end of the spectrum, the planet's best countries for women to live in are: Sweden, Norway, Finland, Ireland, New Zealand, Philippines, Germany, Denmark, Ireland and Spain. Not even one of the top-ten is a Muslim-majority state.

And go through the posts...using his same logic I argued that Japanese owned Chinese Civilization for 30 years in early 20th century.

I did! Read my answers they range from page 15 till the present page...that is why I was slow in replying and somehow go confused in the middle! I did not understand your side of the argument that is why I responded how I did...

There is 2 things I understand/ get from all the talk:

1 is land- where the civilization is

2nd origin - who is whose descendant!

1 person (forgot who) is arguing that the people of Pakistan are different from the people of India hence IVC being in Pakistan was of the ancestors of those in Pakistan...

You on the other hand are saying this and that about Japan, China, Taiwan, Singapore!!

Oh yes! You also think that MOST Pakistani are Arab descent hence, have no right to IVC...

But that is not really the case...Most are partial descents (from 1 parent or 1 grandparent or 1 great grandparent) of Persians, Turks, Mogul, Arabs! We are a diversity! But those claiming full ancestry of IVC are probably fully Pakistani with both parents from the region!

Pathanon ki dushmaniyan to kayee kayee sau saal rehti hein - abhi to siraf 65 saal hi huey hein.

Aagay aagay dekhiye hota hai kya.

Why in only 65 year pakistan have become half (East Pakistan got liberated.)

What else you want in the future???

Don't hate. My tribe and my people have been one with the land for centuries. We are the people that provide the breadbasket to the entire nation. We are the simple sipahis who put Indians in their place. We are Pakistani.

Arian is your tribe?

If you are worrying about women conditions, your Islamic countries are the worst culprits in the world.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...010-utter-failure-muslim-majority-states.html

Muslims do not treat women right. According to the Global Gender Gap (GGG) report, the planet's ten-worst offenders are: Yemen, Chad, Pakistan, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, Benin, Morocco, Turkey, Egypt and Oman. Of the ten, nine are Muslim-majority states. At the other end of the spectrum, the planet's best countries for women to live in are: Sweden, Norway, Finland, Ireland, New Zealand, Philippines, Germany, Denmark, Ireland and Spain. Not even one of the top-ten is a Muslim-majority state.

Thank you for educating me and wonder if by any chance you had thought what "offence" meant according to this report. Inclusion of Turkey, Oman and Saudi Arabia, Egypt is sufficient to know how fair and credible this report is. All of these countries, are are financially strong and problems which poverty brings along are not to be seen there. What is offence to them, a woman in Saudi Arabia can't go on long drive without any male companion of her family! Most of these issues are related to culture and may very well be misinterpreted, or she is not allowed to cast her vote! I ve worked with nationals of many Muslim countries and I know what their situation is. Just as terrorism is a brand wagon, so is women rights. The issues which women here facing are mostly because of literacy and poverty, but comparing the heinous crimes against humanity in your country and even in USA with the largest population of prostitutes and 100 billion **** industry, we are in very good condition.

Back
Top Bottom