What's new

Calling all Androidans!!!!!!!

Peregrine

Reaction score
Greetings fellow androidans!
I am desperate to know if there is a way to bypass 'license authentication checks' on a non rooted android device.......dont make me regret my decision for choosing android over IOS ;)

Rooting is required! Any particular app you wanna install??

Not needed with most apps.

Just try this out,

Settings- security
Unknown sources (just click on the box) will give you a warning, just accept it and you should be done for most of the apps.

Not needed with most apps.

Just try this out,

Settings- security
Unknown sources (just click on the box) will give you a warning, just accept it and you should be done for most of the apps.

Yep, You only need to do exactly this most of the times.

Yeah FPse......it installs perfectly fine and even shows the PS logo, indicating that the PS bios file and the compatible game format are clean.....BUT then it tries to varify the purchase from playstore and force closes the app. :cry: Same goes for PowerAmp.

@Peregrine What version of android are you using?

Android 4.1.2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't use powramp, use player pro with cloudy skin.

Not all apps verify licence every time you open the app, but most games do. Generally if you are using pirated apps, the way to bypass the license should be given in the website from which you are downloading it.

By the way, which phone did you buy?

Not all apps verify licence every time you open the app, but most games do. Generally if you are using pirated apps, the way to bypass the license should be given in the website from which you are downloading it.

By the way, which phone did you buy?

I havnt bought a new one yet, thou thinking about HTC One....Currently using Samsung S3 and ASUS tab.

No didnt work.......:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
It vary apps to apps. You could manage to get most popular paid apps free of charge as i have got 100 of them from every category so i don't know why you feel the need to bypass 'license authentication checks :)

and i am not on rooted phone

Back
Top Bottom