What's new

Call for Inputs Regarding PDF Social Media

How much Cumulative Time do you generally spend on PDF daily?

• Total voters
So you are not interested in knowing an alternate progressive way of life ?

I'm a Zoroastrian.

There is nothing I see progressive about Islam and women.

Prenups are needed by societies where the woman needs to be protected.

Parsis have no prenups.

Most of us don't even bother with wills.

Our property and wealth gets shared equally between brothers and sisters.

I'm not putting Islam down Jamahir. Just that it does not interest me.

Marathas and how we crushed Islamic rule on the subcontinent and saved a sister Aryan way of life from succumbing .... I have all the time in the world for that.

And interest.

Cheers, Doc

you guys use to be so much more active on twitter. I guess it was 4-5 years back. I think the PDF account got suspended or something and after that it hasn't been the same.

Perhaps yes, perhaps not.

Systems can achieve only the results they are designed to achieve, after all.
It wasn't designed to be that though it has been hijacked later.Perhaps site should have remained professional domain rather than becoming into Narrative tool.

It wasn't designed to be that though it was hijacked later.Perhaps site should have reamined stuck into professional

PDF was never a defence forum.

It's attraction for me lay in that.

It was a forum of educated naturally English speaking elite of both countries.

Then the madrassa and shskha brigades burrowed in.

Cheers, Doc

PDF was never a defence forum.

It's attraction for me lay in that.

It was a forum of educated naturally English speaking elite of both countries.

Then the madrassa and shskha brigades burrowed in.

Cheers, Doc
It was good debating forum but now you have to read pure garbage for few pages before coming across a useful post.

It wasn't designed to be that though it has been hijacked later.Perhaps site should have remained professional domain rather than becoming into Narrative tool.

PDF is, was, and will remain an illustrative microcosm of Pakistan in more ways than one can imagine. Let us leave it at that. Happy New Year!

It was good debating forum but now you have to read pure garbage for few pages before coming across a useful post.
I do concur but now between the chinese PLA trolls that are all over this forum and some indians are bad too. As individuals to engage with these PLA troll groups it is becoming a nightmare; something needs to be done to stop them. I propose moderators sift through and close all the PLA troll accounts and ask them for justification why they are here and look at their history.

Keep reporting the posts and save mods time by not reporting things that don't violate the rules.

What you dont like to read, doesn't mean it violates the rules.

Respected All Members,
Hope everyone is having a good life and also enjoying the discussions on the forum. PDF takes pride in its diverse community. I would like to know more about how do you guys perceive social media, and what can we do to increase our reach, quality of the forum content being shared on it's social media handles i.e:

View attachment 700813

For those who had not yet followed and liked the handles, kindly do it while you view the sharings to give feedback and suggestions regarding them.

Some aspects to base your recommendations might include content related to:
Current Affiars, Pakistan Military,Strategic, Geopolitics, India, China, America, Afghanistan, Middle East, UK, Defence Equipment e.t.c. It can also include sharing more photos, videos and so on.

Our main objective is to counter the propaganda against Pakistan, provide credible and informative content to Pakistani and Global audience, Spread the Pakistani Narrative and share the quality discussions we all do at the forum.

Please give your recommendations so that the administration review and implement them.

P.S: I also want this opportunity to let us share how much cumulative time each of us spend on PDF daily. Do tell it in the polls.

Regards,
@PDF

Random Tags:

@Norwegian @TsAr @Rafi @Clutch @Pakistan Ka Beta @El Sidd @Imran Khan @Zarvan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Nasr @ziaulislam @Morpheus @Shahzaz ud din @AsianLion
@Everyone

PDF should have voice chats where members can talk to each other. People can only type so much. Not everyone is like me or others who have no problem typing long responses.

Plus, most Pakistanis can't type long paragraphs since English ain't their first language. Voice chats will also bring the human side of the posters to the front and might reduce troll behavior.

Voice chat can also be used to verify flags. 😉

I got the idea of voice chats from Discord, where I'm also very active. A lot more active than here....especially after my recent bannings...

Just a sneak peak:

1611202695860.png

1611202745613.png

1611202776294.png

1611202794212.png

1611202819290.png

1611202837033.png

This one server I'm in always has people talking since it's a true global server (sun is always shining somewhere on the Earth).

Easily more people in VC (voice chat) then even online on PDF. And there's like 1k+ people online all the time in the server alone...

Last edited:
I'm a Zoroastrian.

There is nothing I see progressive about Islam and women.

Prenups are needed by societies where the woman needs to be protected.

Parsis have no prenups.

Most of us don't even bother with wills.

Our property and wealth gets shared equally between brothers and sisters.

I'm not putting Islam down Jamahir. Just that it does not interest me.

Marathas and how we crushed Islamic rule on the subcontinent and saved a sister Aryan way of life from succumbing .... I have all the time in the world for that.

And interest.

Cheers, Doc
Yeah worshiping fire, very progressive. And Marathas crushing Islamic rule, lol.... u are funny.

Yeah worshiping fire, very progressive. And Marathas crushing Islamic rule, lol.... u are funny.

Ahura Mazda and the Mazdayasni path of Asha is the universal truth.

The Atash the eternal protector.

And destroyer.

All monotheistic religions that followed were birthed from local populations when they became evolved enough to receive the message received first by His chosen people.

A message that was transmitted to these people by one among them, colored over later by tribalistic lore.

The message remains uncorrupted minus the tribalistic lore.

Humata Hukata Havarashta

Simple. Pure. But very very difficult to imbibe when brought to you by man.

Cheers, Doc

And destroyer.

All monotheistic religions that followed were birthed from local populations when they became evolved enough to receive the message received first by His chosen people.

A message that was transmitted to these people by one among them, colored over later by tribalistic lore.

Humata Hukata Havarashta

Cheers, Doc
A very nice way to say o fire i cook on thee, o fire i sleep warm by thee, o fire i worship thee. Stop blowing smoke up people's ***, be a little progressive like the great muslim scientists, read up on physics and how and why fire is created, maybe then u will realise, its not God.

And destroyer.

Humata Hukata Havarashta

Cheers, Doc

Nearly extinct religion.......less than 500k followers worldwide??

Heard your population is declining cuz you guys ain't producing enough babies. :D

And also because others are converting to Islam. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom