What's new

BYD Continues to Outpaces Tesla !!

LOL.. Typical tactics trying to claim Chinese consumer dont trust BYD then why BYD sales triumph Tesla overall? Stop with your BS of using Tesla 3 sales. How many model BYD has compare to Tesla 3? We dont look at single model but overall sales. If BYD has 3 model like Tesla, surely BYD Han can still easily triumph anything Tesla throw.
:enjoy:

Why don't you ask yourself why a battery company like BYD is stuck in the hybrid (small battery + gasoline engine) market. Why are people choosing the BYD hybrid models over the BYD 100% EV models. Their 100% EV sales are just pathetic...even in their own country.

I will give BYD credit for being king of the hybrid market. They have no peer. I hope they keep that crown for the next 100 years.

Why don't you ask yourself why a battery company like BYD is stuck in the hybrid (battery + gas engine) market. Why are people choosing the BYD hybrid models over the BYD 100% EV models. Their 100% EV sales are just pathetic.

I will give BYD credit for being king of the hybrid market. They have no peer. I hope they keep that crown for the next 100 years.
LOL.. It doesn't take a genius to tell you the answer. What happened if you battery is down or you decide to go on a road tour into Mongolia or Pakistan driving from China? Get a grid to charge your battery?

Good luck. Or you magically tell me Tesla 3 can pump into petrol from any petrol station in Pakistan or Mongolia? Tell me, genius? :enjoy:

LOL.. It doesn't take a genius to tell you the answer. What happened if you battery is down or you decide to go on a road tour into Mongolia or Pakistan driving from China? Get a grid to charge your battery?

Good luck. Or you magically tell me Tesla 3 can pump into petrol from any petrol station in Pakistan or Mongolia? Tell me, genius? :enjoy:

LOL!

Somehow Xinjiang is too troublesome for Chinese people to drive to and take thousands of videos but Mongolia and Pakistan are a true concern for the typical buyer.

Well I'm sorry your neighbors are keeping you down. Guess you can't blame the white man this time for that...but I'm sure you will try somehow.

LOL!

Somehow Xinjiang is too troublesome for Chinese people to drive to and take thousands of videos but Mongolia and Pakistan are a true concern for the typical buyer.

Well I'm sorry your neighbors are keeping you down. Guess you can't blame the white man this time for that...but I'm sure you will try somehow.
Come on bro, raise those pink pom poms and cheer for Magaland.

Chinese are good at copying because they have the one necessary prerequisite, they are absolutely shameless.
No religion means no moral compass and its purely commerce and money.
People in India and Pakistan spend crores everyday feeding the poor, without any financial gain, something unheard in China.

Come on bro, raise those pink pom poms and cheer for Magaland.
Triggered again eh?

Sorry..as usual I was tagged into this thread by one of your Chinese pom pom pals. See post #2.

I'm tagged and replied to by you two so much I bet you two pose for calendar pictures in drag uniform.

chinese-drag-queen-who-goes-by-the-stage-name-of-mianbao-poses-at-the-picture-id461560046

"Hi all you American boys..I need to talk to you desperately..let me tag and reply to all of your posts...I'm soooooo lonely"

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Sorry..as usual I was tagged into this thread by one of your Chinese pom pom pals. See post #2.

I'm tagged and replied to by you two so much I bet you two pose for calendar pictures in drag uniform.

chinese-drag-queen-who-goes-by-the-stage-name-of-mianbao-poses-at-the-picture-id461560046

"Hi all you American boys..I need to talk to you desperately..let me tag and reply to all of your posts...I'm soooooo lonely"

Awww don't get triggered magaboy. Tesla is gonna use BYD batteries now. What say you?

You do realize the only reason BYD is ahead is because Tesla Shanghai was completely shut down in April and in May was still not up to full production pre lockdown right? And the fact you still have to use PHEVs to prop up BYD numbers says it all. BYD sold 53K pure EVs in May. Tesla does not sell PHEVs.

We also need to remember Berlin and Texas are still in early stages of ramping. It usually takes a full year to reach full production.

BYD factory also completely shut down in April and May during lockdown in Changchun City.

But it’s not get western propaganda attention, because its not Shanghai

LOL! Well congrats I guess. Welcome to the modern world.

Well right now that 100K plug in cars BYD sold in May is made up mostly of hybrids since apparently BYD customers don't trust BYD's 100% battery car models. As their #1 selling EV Han only has ~12K in sales and their Dolphin only ~4K.

1badfd4a-20ba-471a-988c-27b0197ad033-jpeg.853345

LOL! Oh Tesla copying?

When did BYD start installing a rectangular information system on a pedestal like that in the first place instead of in the dash? I will tell when Tesla did ...back before 2016...where was a screen like that in a BYD model back then??? BYD has been selling cars since at least 2003...and has had plenty of opportunities...please show us all when it first got the idea to pull the screen out of the dash and mount it like that.

tesla-model-3-black-matte-11-e1466712992523.jpg

2016 picture of a Tesla Model 3

Let's take a looky at the interior of the showpiece BYD Tang back in 2016/2017.

The answer is BYD is ALREADY doing the copying.

Then invent your own battery, instead begging to your rival to use BYD Blade Battery :enjoy:

Last edited:
Telsa still dominates world EV market in general. If BYD EV sales in china are set aside its export market hasn't been able to over take Tesla. There is simply no presence of BYD in Australia and tesla is seen more and more on the roads.

Then invent your own battery, instead begging to your rival to use BYD Blade Battery :enjoy:

LFP was not invented by the Chinese...just licensed to Chinese battery companies by this consortium based in Switzerland. Likely an expensive license that doesn't make sense for Tesla to pay so they are leveraging the multiple battery companies that currently have it...and likely one is BYD.
"LiFePO4+C AG (LiFePO) represents the consortium of research and materials organisations which own and have developed the manufacturing and use of LFP (lithium iron phosphate) as a battery material. LiFePO own and license the worldwide rights to LFP."

Last edited:
Chinese are good at copying because they have the one necessary prerequisite, they are absolutely shameless.
No religion means no moral compass and its purely commerce and money.
People in India and Pakistan spend crores everyday feeding the poor, without any financial gain, something unheard in China.
Enjoy your ban, sore loser and troll. You take 1000 years to catch up with Chinese innovation. :enjoy:

LFP was not invented by the Chinese...just licensed to Chinese battery companies by this consortium based in Switzerland. Likely an expensive license that doesn't make sense for Tesla to pay so they are leveraging the multiple battery companies that currently have it...and one is BYD.
"LiFePO4+C AG (LiFePO) represents the consortium of research and materials organisations which own and have developed the manufacturing and use of LFP (lithium iron phosphate) as a battery material. LiFePO own and license the worldwide rights to LFP."
Nobody says LFP is invented by Chinese but Blade battery is invented by Chinese. It solved the problem of LFP low energy density by using innovating stacking to increase power per density while removing the need of support structure. Yet still retain LFP safety feature , simplicity without using Cobalt and Nickel with higher charging speed compare to Lithium Ion battery.

LFP was not invented by the Chinese...just licensed to Chinese battery companies by this consortium based in Switzerland. Likely an expensive license that doesn't make sense for Tesla to pay so they are leveraging the multiple battery companies that currently have it...and one is BYD.
Can you show me evidence BYD licensing it? That is one variant of iron phosphate battery, BYD owns another variant.

Back
Top Bottom