What's new

By Elections in KP 61 Kohistan

Khalid Mian

New Recruit

Reaction score
Any body following this by election today? There are 7 candidates contesting (as par jang news updates without details). I was wondering if PTI is contesting or not. They have the strongest following in KPK and they could show their electoral power by participating in this election. Any information? Up dates, please.

i dont think PTI will contest because losing that election may seriously dent their image as an emerging political force

They have strongest following in KPK (as shown in Gallop survey results). PTI could take a little risk there. Boycotting every election doesn't sound a good political tactic (if they are doing this here too).

PTI was cheated in Lahore elections by PMLN. even the PMLN got caught red handed casting fake votes on tv.

thereafter, untill the necessary reforms are not introduced for which PTI is preparing the writ petition, PTI shall not contest in fraud predecided elections.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

its PTI stance.

What about participating in elections just to catch them red handed again and again to educate the masses that how they are being cheated in election? And its KPK, so ANP could also be brought to light. You know, the thing that worries me much about PTI is their lack of knowledge about electoral dynamics in Pakistan. They can get more experience by participating more in elections, not by sitting on side line.

What about participating in elections just to catch them red handed again and again to educate the masses that how they are being cheated in election? And its KPK, so ANP could also be brought to light. You know, the thing that worries me much about PTI is their lack of knowledge about electoral dynamics in Pakistan. They can get more experience by participating more in elections, not by sitting on side line.

the previous cases are pending in ECP. rigging is a proven fact. did PPP or PMLN ever said a word about 45 % bogus voters? whats the point when you know this seat aint worth a damn?

as for knowing dynamics of election day, kindly dont underestimate PTI. PTI is also working on contingency plan to prevent rigging in elections, visit their site.

PTI has boycotted all bye elections because they are tired of losing every other election. No matter what they do, they lose.

They've tried giving tickets to former PPP members, PML Q members, Still they lose.

Its like PTI is a curse, they candidate always lose.

1 seat won in 16 years of politics, yet establishment portray PTI as something "LARGE" and "GLORIOUS".

Can PTI really bring a change? Can somebody tell me how a corrupt politician can be cleaned by just joining PTI? In Pakhtunkhwa, Imran Khan might have a few turncoats with him,some pakhtuns might not agree with the achievements of ANP but there still are millions of pakhtuns who would still support ANP. When a Pakhtun dies in Karachi, ANP stands for him. ANP has lost its leaders, MPs and workers at the hands of anti-Pakhtun forces (Taliban etc). Only true heirs to the soil can sacrifice their lives. Has Imran ever condemned Taliban/Al-Quaida. He only organizes rallies against NATO, when Pakistan officially suspends the supply lines to NATO?

Can PTI really bring a change? Can somebody tell me how a corrupt politician can be cleaned by just joining PTI? In Pakhtunkhwa, Imran Khan might have a few turncoats with him,some pakhtuns might not agree with the achievements of ANP but there still are millions of pakhtuns who would still support ANP. When a Pakhtun dies in Karachi, ANP stands for him. ANP has lost its leaders, MPs and workers at the hands of anti-Pakhtun forces (Taliban etc). Only true heirs to the soil can sacrifice their lives. Has Imran ever condemned Taliban/Al-Quaida. He only organizes rallies against NATO, when Pakistan officially suspends the supply lines to NATO?

How a corrupt leader can be cleaned...???

This is good question.

But answer is not very difficult. The root cause of corruption lies in the Organization Culture. If there is major change in Organization culture ... corrupt practices may considerably reduce.

Like launch a new Police Force (like Motoway Police) with many same people but with a new organnization culture.

It means if PTI is accepting the same old faces from other political parties, it wouldn't be able to bring change?

with same faces but a major change in political/institutional culture ... change can be brought about...

like what happened in motor way police

PTI was cheated in Lahore elections by PMLN. even the PMLN got caught red handed casting fake votes on tv.

thereafter, untill the necessary reforms are not introduced for which PTI is preparing the writ petition, PTI shall not contest in fraud predecided elections.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

its PTI stance.

And that lahore election was pp160 election my areas falls in pp160 Khokhars ( Land Mafia of Lahore ) won the game by casting fake votes imran khan's candidate was clearly winning in that election and that pp160 area is having head quarter of JAMAT E ISLAMI vote bank of JAMAT was stronger here and JAMAT got 3rd position in that election .

Back
Top Bottom