What's new

but pappu can't dance saalla....

Just ignore this troll Jihad.You know what i find funny about Indians.If i post JF-17 is better then F22 then Americans will not bother to reply but Indians will write a page long post with links and other **** to prove Jf-17 is inferior.This is what i do when i have a bad day.Just post something like this and Indians will waste their time and energy and make posts like Terrorist Pakistan etc..Looks like they have nothing better to do or maybe inferiorty complex.

indian are not bothered even a bit about pappus (pakistanis).......but because time and time again pakistan sant terrorists to my country and .....get our attention towards you.....

indian are not bothered even a bit about pappus (pakistanis).......but because time and time again pakistan sant terrorists to my country and .....get our attention towards you.....

Pappus? lol.
Don't make yourself look even more stupid.
I request the mods to take serious notice of this thread.

Actually, I went to school in the Netherlands, still attend school and planning to follow a study in laws this year, thank you very much.
Now I don't want to get personal like you just did, but seriously, your madrassa joke was quite lame and not funny, you can come up with something better then that.
If you feel that you have humiliated me by lecturing me over the word "Gentlemen" or "Gentleman", then I honestly feel sorry for you. :confused:

With that kind of grammar i hardly think law (or "laws", as you spell it) is the right choice for you. You are aiming a little too high.

You still didn't answer my question, I said, did India have a role in breaking up East and West Pakistan back then?
All you have to say is yes or no, but I think we both know what the answer is.

Suit yourself, I don't intent to waste my time convincing you. But what makes you so blind to the role played by the Pakistan Army in the conflict?

Again, a very ignorant statement, you're talking quite alot about the GoP and it's budget/affordability, seems to me you find it quite amusing and think as if our country is some poor man's land.
Now, I don't want to talk about Slumdogmillionaires and such, we know the story of hundreds of millions living on less then a dollar a day in India, like I told you before, I can get right back at you because your anti-Pakistani statements are quite hypocrit.
The fact that our soldiers represent our nation and are dedicated to help others abroad is a great moral gesture, sure they do get paid for it, but these men/women also need to feed their families, you're portraying them as if they only do it for money and have no other value nor interest in serving others.
That's quite foolish, but it does strengthen your anti-Pakistani sentiment, and that's only good because the more you let it out, the faster you're out of this defence forum.

The prime motive is money don't give me all that hogwash about trying to serve humanity. They have made quiet a reputation for themselves, serving the Bengali people in 71'. It is plain knowledge how both officers and soldiers of the PA jump at a chance to serve in Saudi Arabia, for they get really high wages there.

Has India made their "proof" public?
I remember they were even willing to interview Ajmal Kasab and his so called confession on Indian national TV..:lol:
Let me make it clear to you, if Indian proof was sufficient and convincing enough, i'm sure Hafiz Saeed would be spending the rest of his life behind bars, and i'm also sure that the GoP would come out with the actual evidence (given by India?) so that the Pakistani public would know that terrorism isn't justified and that the purpetrators will be punished no matter what.
His releasment simply means not enough proof and baseless ground to stand on, i'm sure our government / officials will monitor him excessively, don't you worry about that, instead, worry about India and the future of millions of people living there without much flesh to their bones.

Simply said, India's credibility is quite low in and across Pakistan and among its public due to India's paranoid-like outbursts in the past and during the recent Mumbai drama of accusing Pakistan before proof was at hand or available, accusing Pakistani state institutions and portraying us as a rogue state, do you honestly think our country will take you serious after such accusations?
I certainly didn't, especially when I saw footages of Indian TV and Indian reporters going bananas..:lol:
Even your government officials and PM weren't convincing with their strong threatening words aimed at Pakistan.

You can't simply accuse Pakistan of neglecting terrorism or sheltering the "enemy" by Hafiz Saeed's release, it doesn't work that way.
But then again, you're from India, you have different views and perceptions about this whole situation then I do.

The very same question was asked after the 26/11 attack and guess who had to eat their words after the proof came out?

P.S.: The name of this thread is really useless and doesn't belong in a section on this professional Defence forum.
Perhaps the "Members Club" section would've been more appropriate.

With that kind of grammar i hardly think law (or "laws", as you spell it) is the right choice for you. You are aiming a little too high.

:lol:
Could you please tell me about your background and studies?
Now don't come up with lies, be honest.
English is not mandatory, i'm still glad I can speak it, you can brag about it as much as you want, but it only gives me the impression that you want to take every opportunity to make yourself look better compared to me.
Quite tasteless, poor guy..:lol:

Suit yourself, I don't intent to waste my time convincing you. But what makes you so blind to the role played by the Pakistan Army in the conflict?

Who says i'm being blind to the role played by the PA in the conflict?
I was asking you, for the 3rd time right now, what the role of the IA was during that conflict, and if they indeed have been the decisive factor for the breakup of East and West Pakistan.
Don't go around my question and answer, you're making yourself look like quite a p_ssy by doing this, with all due respect.

The prime motive is money don't give me all that hogwash about trying to serve humanity. They have made quiet a reputation for themselves, serving the Bengali people in 71'. It is plain knowledge how both officers and soldiers of the PA jump at a chance to serve in Saudi Arabia, for they get really high wages there.

Well if we're going to play that game.
How about you quit with your "hogwash" aswell when it comes to the "dedication of India to rush to the aid of people wherever they can"
Remember, these beautiful words you had spoken before?
Who's trying to serve humanity here? Eh?
You're making a complete idiot out of yourself by making our soldiers abroad look like money hungry people.

The very same question was asked after the 26/11 attack and guess who had to eat their words after the proof came out

Which words..?
I think we had every right to deny any accusation untill proven otherwise.
Don't you agree?
Besides, it took you long enough, and before you had the proof, your nation, your media, and your government made a laughing stock out of itself.

Thanks by the way, your presence is amusing, and your posts are so hypocritical and one sided, it's funny.

You will not insult Pakistanis on a Pakistani board by calling names , save it for some Indian forum!

Consider this a strong warning!!!

:lol:
Could you please tell me about your background and studies?
Now don't come up with lies, be honest.
English is not mandatory, i'm still glad I can speak it, you can brag about it as much as you want, but it only gives me the impression that you want to take every opportunity to make yourself look better compared to me.
Quite tasteless, poor guy..:lol:

As someone very aptly said "do not argue with a fool, first he will pull you down to his level and then beat you with his experience".

Who says i'm being blind to the role played by the PA in the conflict?
I was asking you, for the 3rd time right now, what the role of the IA was during that conflict, and if they indeed have been the decisive factor for the breakup of East and West Pakistan.
Don't go around my question and answer, you're making yourself look like quite a p_ssy by doing this, with all due respect.

I told you earlier that the IA started a military campaign against East Pakistan and defeated the PA, subsequent to which the Bengali people declared independence from West Pakistan.

Well if we're going to play that game.
How about you quit with your "hogwash" aswell when it comes to the "dedication of India to rush to the aid of people wherever they can"
Remember, these beautiful words you had spoken before?
Who's trying to serve humanity here? Eh?
You're making a complete idiot out of yourself by making our soldiers abroad look like money hungry people.

The truth is there for all to see - don't tell me that Pakistani Army soldiers prefer to serve in Saudi Arabia out of patriotism for Pakistan or compassion for the Saudi people.

Which words..?
I think we had every right to deny any accusation untill proven otherwise.
Don't you agree?
Besides, it took you long enough, and before you had the proof, your nation, your media, and your government made a laughing stock out of itself.

Thanks by the way, your presence is amusing, and your posts are so hypocritical and one sided, it's funny.

Yes the likes of you prefer to live in denial. What ever we had alleged earlier did turn out to be true isn't it? Your government has accepted it, after living in denial for long though?

As someone very aptly said "do not argue with a fool, first he will pull you down to his level and then beat you with his experience".

You cannot debate with me because i'm asking you very simple questions and you're turning them around.
Your posts are hypocritical and anti-Pakistani.
You portray yourself as some person with high intellect, but you're actually amusing and don't really come over as a smart person to me.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

I told you earlier that the IA started a military campaign against East Pakistan and defeated the PA, subsequent to which the Bengali people declared independence from West Pakistan.

So you're saying...?
Once again, I was asking, yes or no, did India play a vital role in the breakup of East and West Pakistan?
Looks like they did according to what you just said.
However, in your previous posts, you were more keen on blaming the Pakistani Army and its institutions for being the sole reasons for the partition of East and West Pakistan.
I'm glad you adjusted your views on that and took a more realistic and non-biased stance.
I acknowledge that the PA and the handling of our government back then wasn't really helpful for the people living in East Pakistan, but it sure as hell didn't help keeping both parts together with India meddling in.

The truth is there for all to see - don't tell me that Pakistani Army soldiers prefer to serve in Saudi Arabia out of patriotism for Pakistan or compassion for the Saudi people.

Care to show me this "truth" you're talking about?
You continue to portray our soldiers as money hungry individuals, it's absolutele nonsense.
Money plays a role, ofcourse, but that's not the only factor.
You being an anti-Pakistani individual, however, I can understand your way of thinking.

Yes the likes of you prefer to live in denial. What ever we had alleged earlier did turn out to be true isn't it? Your government has accepted it, after living in denial for long though?

Let me say it again, we had every right to deny any involvement untill proven otherwise.
Now that it has been proven (with much struggle and bullsh!t coming from Indian side), Pakistan acknowledges that certain individuals, possibly from Pakistani origin were behind the Mumbai attacks.

And now what exactly is your point?
What were we supposed to say when there wasn't any proof at hand?
Were we supposed tell India that they were correct from the start and that Pakistan is guilty?
These people were non-state actors, what is it that you do not understand?

I've had more then enough debates with Indians over the Mumbai issue, you seem to be no different, an emotional, stubborn and one sided individual who shows slight signs of paranoia because you're constantly blaming Pakistan for all your issues.

Get over it, and don't try and act smart, because you're not.

You cannot debate with me because i'm asking you very simple questions and you're turning them around.
Your posts are hypocritical and anti-Pakistani.
You portray yourself as some person with high intellect, but you're actually amusing and don't really come over as a smart person to me.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

Pointless post.

So you're saying...?
Once again, I was asking, yes or no, did India play a vital role in the breakup of East and West Pakistan?
Looks like they did according to what you just said.
However, in your previous posts, you were more keen on blaming the Pakistani Army and its institutions for being the sole reasons for the partition of East and West Pakistan.
I'm glad you adjusted your views on that and took a more realistic and non-biased stance.
I acknowledge that the PA and the handling of our government back then wasn't really helpful for the people living in East Pakistan, but it sure as hell didn't help keeping both parts together with India meddling in.

Yes the PA is the sole reason for the break up of East Pakistan - had the legitimate political aspiration not been suppressed, had the Bengali people not been murdered, raped and massacred. The Indian Army would have just defeated the PA in the war and subsequently withdrawn though leaving Pakistan defeated but still in one piece. The atrocities committed on the Bengali people triggered the separation. The Bengali people wanted separation, for havens sake the IA is not PA to force them to stick with Pakistan.

On the contrary you should be thankful to us for the saving the skin of the 1,00,000 Pakistani troops who surrendered, the Bengali people had wanted to lynch them in broad daylight but the IA didn't allow it.

Care to show me this "truth" you're talking about?
You continue to portray our soldiers as money hungry individuals, it's absolutele nonsense.
Money plays a role, ofcourse, but that's not the only factor.
You being an anti-Pakistani individual, however, I can understand your way of thinking.

Its an open secret in the Pakistan Army. If you don't want to believe it don't believe it. I just made that point because you where high on the so called moral mission of the PA globally.

Let me say it again, we had every right to deny any involvement untill proven otherwise.
Now that it has been proven (with much struggle and bullsh!t coming from Indian side), Pakistan acknowledges that certain individuals, possibly from Pakistani origin were behind the Mumbai attacks.

And now what exactly is your point?
What were we supposed to say when there wasn't any proof at hand?
Were we supposed tell India that they were correct from the start and that Pakistan is guilty?
These people were non-state actors, what is it that you do not understand?

I've had more then enough debates with Indians over the Mumbai issue, you seem to be no different, an emotional, stubborn and one sided individual who shows slight signs of paranoia because you're constantly blaming Pakistan for all your issues.

Get over it, and don't try and act smart, because you're not.

Well for starters you could have said - Ok the Indians are putting forth an accusation let me investigate it and then decide, not just deny everything from the word go.

I'll get back to you after Pakistan played England.
Right now, i'm too excited about the match.

the topic of this thread reflects anger and helplessness of our indian bro. i personaly think, it should be changed or removed.

Pointless post.

You're not useful either with your one-liners.
I asked you what you've studied or are studying since you claim to be a very intellectual human being.

Yes the PA is the sole reason for the break up of East Pakistan - had the legitimate political aspiration not been suppressed, had the Bengali people not been murdered, raped and massacred. The Indian Army would have just defeated the PA in the war and subsequently withdrawn though leaving Pakistan defeated but still in one piece. The atrocities committed on the Bengali people triggered the separation. The Bengali people wanted separation, for havens sake the IA is not PA to force them to stick with Pakistan.

On the contrary you should be thankful to us for the saving the skin of the 1,00,000 Pakistani troops who surrendered, the Bengali people had wanted to lynch them in broad daylight but the IA didn't allow it.

I beg to differ, I think the overall perceptions and assumptions are that due to India's military involvement, things had seriously gone out of hand.
Also, you seem to predict quite alot of things, how are you so sure that the IA "would've just defeated the PA"? and withdraw afterwards?
The attrocities committed on the Bengali people were a rising factor to seperate themselves from West Pakistan, that's true.
However, India stance from the beginning was firm, they were out and ready to do ANYTHING to seperate East Pakistan from West Pakistan.
Your own Minister Indira Gandhi back then also said that she gives her full support for East Pakistan to go it's own way and become a seperate nation.
Now doesn't that tell you something?
Had war not been triggered, what would the outcome be today? Would Pakistan still be mixed with East Pakistan?
India's support was vital for the Bengalis to seperate themselves from West Pakistan.
You can't blame the PA and Pakistan as a whole for the partition, and if you do, then you're seriously turning a blind eye to the intentions of India back then and their achieved results, as they ripped apart Pakistan in two pieces back then.

Its an open secret in the Pakistan Army. If you don't want to believe it don't believe it. I just made that point because you where high on the so called moral mission of the PA globally.

Can you back this up? If not, I'd advice you to kindly shut up because your ongoing insults against the Pakistani Army is not something I take lightly.
It's not some kind of militia fightning for money, you moron.

Well for starters you could have said - Ok the Indians are putting forth an accusation let me investigate it and then decide, not just deny everything from the word go

Investigations were on-going, but proof from Indian side was needed back then.
You know exactly what happened, and what the reactions were.
We cannot blindly accept anything coming from India.
India wouldn't have done the same, be realistic, don't be emotional on this factor.
You cannot expect the Pakistani government to say, "Oh, now that's a serious allegation, you know what, we'll give in and admit we had something to do with it untill we prove ourselves to be NOT guilty"

That's just stupid, and that's basically what you're trying to say.
I still stand by what I said earlier: We had and still have every right to deny any accusation which is thrown at us, untill proven otherwise.

Sounds quite logical, doesn't it?

On a side note..what about the atrocities committed by Indian soldiers on Kashmiri women? Allegedly rape and murder?
Happened recently too?
Don't you find that disgusting?
You've done well so far in making our Army look like a bunch of money-hungry rapists, how about yours..?

Last edited:
It's not some kind of militia fightning for money, you moron.

I would have responded you post but for that piece of colorful language. Shows you upbringing. I consider it below my dignity to even talk to such people.

I would have responded you post but for that piece of colorful language. Shows you upbringing. I consider it below my dignity to even talk to such people.

Thanks, I see that as a sign of weakness.
You have absolutely no dignity or whatsoever, seriously, stop talking high-class, you're not.

I proved my point, and you proved that you're an individual who likes to make India look like a heavenly place while Pakistan is a dumphole, in your eyes.

Thanks for the interesting discussion.

Back
Top Bottom