What's new

but pappu can't dance saalla....

Please stop all the bullshit you are doing through LOC......:hitwall:....its a chicken and egg story.......:bounce:

Many of the learned members know it for a fact that Pakistan has indeed helped a lot in reducing the militancy in Kashmir and this is acknowledged by many notable people even in India, you would do well to do some research on this topic!

What frustrates us Pakistanis and encourages anti India behavior here is that this most critical thing was not reciprocated by India in a befitting manner which should have been a much more friendly relationship.
We feel we were taken for a ride and that is not something which will bode well for the future of sub continent

Many of the learned members know it for a fact that Pakistan has indeed helped a lot in reducing the militancy in Kashmir and this is acknowledged by many notable people even in India, you would do well to do some research on this topic!

What frustrates us Pakistanis and encourages anti India behavior here is that this most critical thing was not reciprocated by India in a befitting manner which should have been a much more friendly relationship.
We feel we were taken for a ride and that is not something which will bode well for the future of sub continent

Infiltration through LOC still continues and there are incidents whan Pakistani army fires at Indian Posts.....

Infiltration bid foiled; three militants killed in Kupwara - India - The Times of India

Army on high alert, claims terrorist waiting across to infiltrate

Pakistan Army fires at Indian posts in Kashmir - India - The Times of India

Seriously that's news to us sitting across the border in India, but i cant tell you indeed how grateful we are. Rather considerate of you to reduce the germs of the plague that you had started in the first place!!

Any credit of reducing the militancy can only go the India Army, who have done a marvelous job of taking the fight to the opposition. The IA has got the militants so desperate that they are now attempting infiltration in the winter.

Seriously that's news to us sitting across the border in India, but i cant tell you indeed how grateful we are. Rather considerate of you to reduce the germs of the plague that you had started in the first place!!

Any credit of reducing the militancy can only go the India Army, who have done a marvelous job of taking the fight to the opposition. The IA has got the militants so desperate that they are now attempting infiltration in the winter.

Do not humor me with your sarcastic comments but go to this link and at least try to realize what i meant by doing some research!

DAWN.COM | World | Kashmir leader notes Pakistan role in curbing violence

We have a claim in Kashmir as well...remember that we went to war multiple times over Kashmir so do not preach to me about a plague unilaterally being started by Pakistan!
Kashmir is the most bitter dispute between Pakistan and India since day one and any step forward by any party should be seen as a major initiative and appreciated by the other one...

For us to control Kashmiri Militants and risk their backlash is certainly not a move which is appreciated by many Pakistanis since it makes India more in control of the water resources of Pakistan and we have reasons not to trust a hostile India with the water knowing fully well that they have a huge population as well...
Comments like yours make the sentiments justified to some extent since it seems we should indeed rethink whether India is serious for peace or not...if after every incident peace efforts are to start anew then this whole process should be dropped!

I say India is letting the terrorists win by putting brakes on the peace agreement, keep up this holier than thou attitude and we shall never have any peace!

Personally i want the issue to be resolved so that not only Pakistan and India but more importantly Kashmiris have a problem free life and enjoy the piece of heaven they call home.

Do not humor me with your sarcastic comments but go to this link and at least try to realize what i meant by doing some research!

I would say again what i said earlier - you start a plague and then turn down the germ supply temporarily, doesn't mean that you have suddenly turned ought to be a saint and have been absolved of your previous sins. Omar praised Pakistan with the intention that one praises a bad boy for not doing a bad deed for once, so that with the encouragement he might mend his ways.

We have a claim in Kashmir as well...remember that we went to war multiple times over Kashmir so do not preach to me about a plague unilaterally being started by Pakistan!
Kashmir is the most bitter dispute between Pakistan and India since day one and any step forward by any party should be seen as a major initiative and appreciated by the other one...

For us to control Kashmiri Militants and risk their backlash is certainly not a move which is appreciated by many Pakistanis since it makes India more in control of the water resources of Pakistan and we have reasons not to trust a hostile India with the water knowing fully well that they have a huge population as well...
Comments like yours make the sentiments justified to some extent since it seems we should indeed rethink whether India is serious for peace or not...if after every incident peace efforts are to start anew then this whole process should be dropped!

I say India is letting the terrorists win by putting brakes on the peace agreement, keep up this holier than thou attitude and we shall never have any peace!

Personally i want the issue to be resolved so that not only Pakistan and India but more importantly Kashmiris have a problem free life and enjoy the piece of heaven they call home.

As for Kashmir issue, i would refrain from making any comment for it will invite a plethora of people who are not given to reason and who just blow this thread up in smoke.

As for the question of water resources. We both know too well that India controls the sources of Pakistan's rivers to such an extent that we could starve you of water if we wanted to. But since we have not done so it in the past 60 years (even in the worst of situations) should be reason enough for you to stop living in paranoia about it. But if you still want to continue living in paranoia be my guest, we in India don't loose sleep over it.

I would say again what i said earlier - you start a plague and then turn down the germ supply temporarily, doesn't mean that you have suddenly turned ought to be a saint and have been absolved of your previous sins. Omar praised Pakistan with the intention that one praises a bad boy for not doing a bad deed for once, so that with the encouragement he might mend his ways.

As for Kashmir issue, i would refrain from making any comment for it will invite a plethora of people who are not given to reason and who just blow this thread up in smoke.

As for the question of water resources. We both know too well that India controls the sources of Pakistan's rivers to such an extent that we could starve you of water if we wanted to. But since we have not done so it in the past 60 years (even in the worst of situations) should be reason enough for you to stop living in paranoia about it. But if you still want to continue living in paranoia be my guest, we in India don't loose sleep over it.

He was not held based on any evidence, that is a misconception.

He was detained as per maintenance of public order law which enables government to temporarily detain individuals likely to create disorder.
This may have been done to cool down the temperature after Mumbai attacks and to kick off the preliminary investigation since at that time India was not sharing any information with Pakistan.

Without evidence his prolonged detention is unconstitutional, so court has done the right thing as per law.

Maybe GOP is not convinced but hard evidence is what will matter in the courts, no other way about it.

The fact the JUD has been involved in countless charity projects for the poor makes it quite tough for GOP to act without evidence.

today CIA official made a statement that it is beyond any doubt that Hafiz Saeed has planned the mumbai terror incident and infect he was in touch with the terroriste till the last minit..

today CIA official made a statement that it is beyond any doubt that Hafiz Saeed has planned the mumbai terror incident and infect he was in touch with the terroriste till the last minit..

Do you think if US or India had shared this convincing evidence with Pakistan the GOP would have had trouble in the prosecution?
If it is proven that Hafiz Saeed is the mastermind he should be given capital punishment, the court of law does not need the attestation of CIA but the evidence itself.
Same CIA concluded that WMDs were present in Iraq...sometimes the trails are deliberately left in certain likely places to divert the intelligence agencies towards a more probable scenario which may not be the real one!
What if this was the case here...TTP could also have carried out this mission since they really want this land to become the wild wild west and no way more certain to do it than start an Indo Pak war.

The carnage in Mumbai was not only inhuman but also does not suit Pakistan at all and i am sure that GOP would not release someone who has been proven to be the mastermind of such an operation which nearly caused war when we certainly did not want it!

Still the GOP should keep a strict eye on this person just in case...

Yeah we are all very bad here and really too many sins to answer for...:taz:

Not very original; in that statement you prove that there can be no peace process without realization what lead to this hostility, it was the clash of interests which needs to be aligned...that has to be done in a mature and calm fashion which India shows when dealing with most countries but certainly not Pakistan.

Certainly the lip service provided by India will encourage us into setting aside all our concerns and becoming good boys?
It does not work that way, we wanted peace and bilateral ties so Pakistan put brakes on something which was not in Pakistan's interest if there is no hope for Peace.

What part of a disputed territory you do not understand?
Every state wants to protect its interests and will not act saintly if its future is at stake, you think India is a saintly state?
The saintly India state openly attacked Pakistan in 71 when we were in a state of internal unrest and civil war...it was in Indian interest to do so and break up Pakistan, not because they were in love with Bangali Brothers...
Do you jump to save all such people engaged in civil wars all over the world, if you have a divine mandate to do so then let me know because in your neighborhood their are various such cases where there is unrest in particular parts of your neighboring states.
Like i said, do not indulge in this holier than thou attitude and keep our past differences/wars in perspective.
Only by doing so and accepting that we have all been a little bad will we be able to do something concrete in way of reconciliation and lasting peace.

Regarding the water resources, the control is not gained overnight so do not simply assume that India has been in complete control since 60 years...India has been gaining more and more control with the construction of new waterworks and mega projects...so the threat has become more and more serious...
Why would you lose sleep over it, we are all bad in Pakistan and deserve all of this, right?

Yeah we are all very bad here and really too many sins to answer for...:taz:

Not very original; in that statement you prove that there can be no peace process without realization what lead to this hostility, it was the clash of interests which needs to be aligned...that has to be done in a mature and calm fashion which India shows when dealing with most countries but certainly not Pakistan.

In my opinion the hostility was started from your side by staging the tribal invasion of Kashmir. That was the start of it all.

Certainly the lip service provided by India will encourage us into setting aside all our concerns and becoming good boys?

Omar Abdulla will be disappointed.

What part of a disputed territory you do not understand?
Every state wants to protect its interests and will not act saintly if its future is at stake, you think India is a saintly state?
The saintly India state openly attacked Pakistan in 71 when we were in a state of internal unrest and civil war...it was in Indian interest to do so and break up Pakistan, not because they were in love with Bangali Brothers...

It was the PAF that fired the first salvo by attacking 8 Indian airfields on the 3rd of December 1971, India action followed consequently. The unrest in East Pakistan was created due to the denial of political rights and discrimination against East Pakistan and the consequent heavy handed behavior of the Pakistan Army, remember Operation Searchlight and the consequent massacre and rape that followed.

Do you jump to save all such people engaged in civil wars all over the world, if you have a divine mandate to do so then let me know because in your neighborhood their are various such cases where there is unrest in particular parts of your neighboring states.

We rush to the aid of people where ever we can, India contributes to international aid in a much larger way than Pakistan can ever afford to. Just that in 1971 the high handed attitude of the Pakistan Army had created a huge refugee problem in India. Millions of Bengali's fleeing the prosecution in East Pakistan fled to India and this created a huge refugee problem for us(i.e trying to feed them and give them relief, this put immense pressure on our civil system but we still did not turn them back).

Regarding the water resources, the control is not gained overnight so do not simply assume that India has been in complete control since 60 years...India has been gaining more and more control with the construction of new waterworks and mega projects...so the threat has become more and more serious...
Why would you lose sleep over it, we are all bad in Pakistan and deserve all of this, right?

It takes just two years to build a dam, if we wanted to do it we could very easily have done it in the past and dried your rivers. Just that we didn't do so in spite of having the capability, should be reason enough for you to believe that we didn't want stoop to such low levels. But if still don't want to believe it then don't, we here are not new to dealing with people who prefer to live in a state of self proclaimed paranoia.

In my opinion the hostility was started from your side by staging the tribal invasion of Kashmir. That was the start of it all.

Ladies and Gentleman, that was Schultz's opinion.

It was the PAF that fired the first salvo by attacking 8 Indian airfields on the 3rd of December 1971, India action followed consequently. The unrest in East Pakistan was created due to the denial of political rights and discrimination against East Pakistan and the consequent heavy handed behavior of the Pakistan Army, remember Operation Searchlight and the consequent massacre and rape that followed.

So are you claiming that India had nothing to do with the break up of East and West Pakistan back then?
Seriously, how one-sided and blind can a person be?

We rush to the aid of people where ever we can, India contributes to international aid in a much larger way than Pakistan can ever afford to. Just that in 1971 the high handed attitude of the Pakistan Army had created a huge refugee problem in India. Millions of Bengali's fleeing the prosecution in East Pakistan fled to India and this created a huge refugee problem for us(i.e trying to feed them and give them relief, this put immense pressure on our civil system but we still did not turn them back).

Yeah, you sure do rush to the aid of the Kashmiris living in Indian held Kashmir.. ;) (sarcasm)
India can ofcourse contribute much larger financially to international aid due to it's economy, you don't have to brag about that, we know that aswell, but hey, Pakistan contributes and sends its soldiers in much larger numbers outside our country to help stabilize and protect other countries/innocent people, now how about that for a d!ck-measuring contest.
Do you want a tap on the back btw for portraying India as a country which never turns down any plea for help?

It takes just two years to build a dam, if we wanted to do it we could very easily have done it in the past and dried your rivers. Just that we didn't do so in spite of having the capability, should be reason enough for you to believe that we didn't want stoop to such low levels. But if still don't want to believe it then don't, we here are not new to dealing with people who prefer to live in a state of self proclaimed paranoia.

That's not paranoia, that's just common sense and awareness, India will use all means to force Pakistan into doing what it likes, and holding off water is something which the Indians will most certainly keep in mind in future conflicts which will hopefully not occur between both countries.
Are you talking of stooping to low levels?
You talk as if Indian people are model citizens, you call Pakistanis paranoid because they fear that India might use its water advantage to pressurize Pakistan, but what about your government officials who see every country bordering India as a threat to India's stability?
Indians are paranoid theirselves over Pakistan, the coin has two sides, whatever you say, I can throw right back at you, simply because India isn't so innocent and well hearted as you claim it to be in your previous posts.

As for the releasment of Hafiz Saeed, it's simply stupid for crying out loud to believe that the GoP would release him even if it had received proper and convincing evidence that he was indeed the mastermind or was involved in the Mumbai attacks.
Do you really think that when the GoP unleashes hell on the militants, and wants the nation to stand with them to honestly and decisively eliminate these Taliban scumbags, that they'll simply release the likes of Hafiz Saeed afterwards?

To me, it looks like All-Green is correct, without further proof, he cannot be taken into further custody or be locked away, now if he would've been locked in jail without having absolutely NOTHING to do with the Mumbai drama, you'd hear Indians whining about Pakistan's judiciary system and saying that Pakistan locks up innocent people and that their constitution is not being followed etc.
I'm 100% sure we'd have the likes of you pointing fingers at a "corrupt" Pakistan where free men are locked up in jail without having the chance of getting a trial and so fort.

No sir, it's simple, the Indian government most likely hasn't provided adequate proof to show the GoP that this Hafiz had something to do with the whole drama.
Talking about Indian proof, we all know how the Mumbai drama unfolded and how India reacted on it, it was quite hilarious, not the drama itself and the victims, all respect to them ofcourse, but the way the GoI handled it and the way the whole nation got brainwashed mainly by their own media.
Ah, proof, evidence, these words were so common back then when it happened not too long ago.

The releasment of Hafiz Saeed either means that the GoP is not sincere and pure in its approach and fight against rooting out militancy and its network, or the GoI simply wasn't convincing nor had it handed sufficient evidence for this man to be convicted and locked up in Pakistani jails.
Remembering India's record when it comes to pointing fingers at Pakistan without showing adequate proof, I'd say that India simply missed her chance to get this man locked up away ******* in jail.
However, as All-Green righteously pointed out, i'm sure aswell that the GoP is strongly monitoring Hafiz Saeed and is keeping an eye on him at all times, perhaps he might bite the dust sooner or later, it depends on his actions though.

Anyways, our political and judicial system must remain intact and honest if we are willing to be a stable country once again, we pull a Gitmo on these people nor anything else which comes near it.
Fair trials must be given, and if there is enough proof or indications that a person is guilty of commiting a crime, then he/she must be punished accordingly.
That's the way things work, and now ofcourse Indians would like to see the rules of law bent for them or twisted around just like they wanted it to happen during the Mumbai episode only to see their wishes fulfilled and hearts content, but things simply don't work that way, live with it, or do something about it, that's all I can say.

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentleman, that was Schultz's opinion.

Bad grammar dude and rather lame attempt at humor. It should be Gentlemen, plural form, to be used when you are addressing more than one person. Had you gone to school instead of the local madrassa, you would have been spared the trouble of this humiliation.

So are you claiming that India had nothing to do with the break up of East and West Pakistan back then?
Seriously, how one-sided and blind can a person be?

Your Army contribute much more than we could have ever done, they bet us fair and square there.

Yeah, you sure do rush to the aid of the Kashmiris living in Indian held Kashmir.. ;) (sarcasm)
India can ofcourse contribute much larger financially to international aid due to it's economy, you don't have to brag about that, we know that aswell, but hey, Pakistan contributes and sends its soldiers in much larger numbers outside our country to help stabilize and protect other countries/innocent people, now how about that for a d!ck-measuring contest.
Do you want a tap on the back btw for portraying India as a country which never turns down any plea for help?

Ya that's right but only because the UN pays much better wages than the Pakistani Government can ever afford to.

That's not paranoia, that's just common sense and awareness, India will use all means to force Pakistan into doing what it likes, and holding off water is something which the Indians will most certainly keep in mind in future conflicts which will hopefully not occur between both countries.
Are you talking of stooping to low levels?
You talk as if Indian people are model citizens, you call Pakistanis paranoid because they fear that India might use its water advantage to pressurize Pakistan, but what about your government officials who see every country bordering India as a threat to India's stability?
Indians are paranoid theirselves over Pakistan, the coin has two sides, whatever you say, I can throw right back at you, simply because India isn't so innocent and well hearted as you claim it to be in your previous posts.

As for the releasment of Hafiz Saeed, it's simply stupid for crying out loud to believe that the GoP would release him even if it had received proper and convincing evidence that he was indeed the mastermind or was involved in the Mumbai attacks.
Do you really think that when the GoP unleashes hell on the militants, and wants the nation to stand with them to honestly and decisively eliminate these Taliban scumbags, that they'll simply release the likes of Hafiz Saeed afterwards?

To me, it looks like All-Green is correct, without further proof, he cannot be taken into further custody or be locked away, now if he would've been locked in jail without having absolutely NOTHING to do with the Mumbai drama, you'd hear Indians whining about Pakistan's judiciary system and saying that Pakistan locks up innocent people and that their constitution is not being followed etc.
I'm 100% sure we'd have the likes of you pointing fingers at a "corrupt" Pakistan where free men are locked up in jail without having the chance of getting a trial and so fort.

No sir, it's simple, the Indian government most likely hasn't provided adequate proof to show the GoP that this Hafiz had something to do with the whole drama.
Talking about Indian proof, we all know how the Mumbai drama unfolded and how India reacted on it, it was quite hilarious, not the drama itself and the victims, all respect to them ofcourse, but the way the GoI handled it and the way the whole nation got brainwashed mainly by their own media.
Ah, proof, evidence, these words were so common back then when it happened not too long ago.

The releasment of Hafiz Saeed either means that the GoP is not sincere and pure in its approach and fight against rooting out militancy and its network, or the GoI simply wasn't convincing nor had it handed sufficient evidence for this man to be convicted and locked up in Pakistani jails.
Remembering India's record when it comes to pointing fingers at Pakistan without showing adequate proof, I'd say that India simply missed her chance to get this man locked up away ******* in jail.
However, as All-Green righteously pointed out, i'm sure aswell that the GoP is strongly monitoring Hafiz Saeed and is keeping an eye on him at all times, perhaps he might bite the dust sooner or later, it depends on his actions though.

Anyways, our political and judicial system must remain intact and honest if we are willing to be a stable country once again, we pull a Gitmo on these people nor anything else which comes near it.
Fair trials must be given, and if there is enough proof or indications that a person is guilty of commiting a crime, then he/she must be punished accordingly.
That's the way things work, and now ofcourse Indians would like to see the rules of law bent for them or twisted around just like they wanted it to happen during the Mumbai episode only to see their wishes fulfilled and hearts content, but things simply don't work that way, live with it, or do something about it, that's all I can say.

As for your accusation that the proof provided by India is not adequate, let me ask you one simple question - why has the Pakistani government not released this proof in the public domain?? The proof provided by India was shown to the judge In Camera (not for public viewing). Why was this done? I would say release the proof to the Pakistani public and then lets see what they have to say. Such steps by the Pakistani Government give rise to suspicion, as to the real intent behind the move.

Ask your government to make the proof public and then we would see if it is adequate or not? What say???

Bad grammar dude and rather lame attempt at humor. It should be Gentlemen, plural form, to be used when you are addressing more than one person. Had you gone to school instead of the local madrassa, you would have been spared the trouble of this humiliation.

Actually, I went to school in the Netherlands, still attend school and planning to follow a study in laws this year, thank you very much.
Now I don't want to get personal like you just did, but seriously, your madrassa joke was quite lame and not funny, you can come up with something better then that.
If you feel that you have humiliated me by lecturing me over the word "Gentlemen" or "Gentleman", then I honestly feel sorry for you. :confused:

Your Army contribute much more than we could have ever done, they bet us fair and square there.

You still didn't answer my question, I said, did India have a role in breaking up East and West Pakistan back then?
All you have to say is yes or no, but I think we both know what the answer is.

Ya that's right but only because the UN pays much better wages than the Pakistani Government can ever afford to.

Again, a very ignorant statement, you're talking quite alot about the GoP and it's budget/affordability, seems to me you find it quite amusing and think as if our country is some poor man's land.
Now, I don't want to talk about Slumdogmillionaires and such, we know the story of hundreds of millions living on less then a dollar a day in India, like I told you before, I can get right back at you because your anti-Pakistani statements are quite hypocrit.
The fact that our soldiers represent our nation and are dedicated to help others abroad is a great moral gesture, sure they do get paid for it, but these men/women also need to feed their families, you're portraying them as if they only do it for money and have no other value nor interest in serving others.
That's quite foolish, but it does strengthen your anti-Pakistani sentiment, and that's only good because the more you let it out, the faster you're out of this defence forum.

As for your accusation that the proof provided by India is not adequate, let me ask you one simple question - why has the Pakistani government not released this proof in the public domain?? The proof provided by India was shown to the judge In Camera (not for public viewing). Why was this done? I would say release the proof to the Pakistani public and then lets see what they have to say. Such steps by the Pakistani Government give rise to suspicion, as to the real intent behind the move.

Ask your government to make the proof public and then we would see if it is adequate or not? What say???

Has India made their "proof" public?
I remember they were even willing to interview Ajmal Kasab and his so called confession on Indian national TV..:lol:
Let me make it clear to you, if Indian proof was sufficient and convincing enough, i'm sure Hafiz Saeed would be spending the rest of his life behind bars, and i'm also sure that the GoP would come out with the actual evidence (given by India?) so that the Pakistani public would know that terrorism isn't justified and that the purpetrators will be punished no matter what.
His releasment simply means not enough proof and baseless ground to stand on, i'm sure our government / officials will monitor him excessively, don't you worry about that, instead, worry about India and the future of millions of people living there without much flesh to their bones.

Simply said, India's credibility is quite low in and across Pakistan and among its public due to India's paranoid-like outbursts in the past and during the recent Mumbai drama of accusing Pakistan before proof was at hand or available, accusing Pakistani state institutions and portraying us as a rogue state, do you honestly think our country will take you serious after such accusations?
I certainly didn't, especially when I saw footages of Indian TV and Indian reporters going bananas..:lol:
Even your government officials and PM weren't convincing with their strong threatening words aimed at Pakistan.

You can't simply accuse Pakistan of neglecting terrorism or sheltering the "enemy" by Hafiz Saeed's release, it doesn't work that way.
But then again, you're from India, you have different views and perceptions about this whole situation then I do.

P.S.: The name of this thread is really useless and doesn't belong in a section on this professional Defence forum.
Perhaps the "Members Club" section would've been more appropriate.

Just ignore this troll Jihad.You know what i find funny about Indians.If i post JF-17 is better then F22 then Americans will not bother to reply but Indians will write a page long post with links and other **** to prove Jf-17 is inferior.This is what i do when i have a bad day.Just post something like this and Indians will waste their time and energy and make posts like Terrorist Pakistan etc..Looks like they have nothing better to do or maybe inferiorty complex.

Just why the hell- GOI gave the proof in MARATHI ??????

Do these guys who supplied the document on our behalf are just plain stupid or they think its funny. As much i know - i dont think anybody in pakistan speak Marathi. Except for may be neo - he can bloody talk in all languages used my man kind.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom