What's new

“Busy with Islamist terrorism, we've overlooked China'

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

What's wrong with those Aussies, who do they think they are? China grows one more Australia each year in GDP, they should really know their place in this world better.

Last edited:
LOL they are at war with everyone including themselves. Trump got them worried. Boris got them worried. They are engulfed by problems. Let's see how they get out of them because this isn't WWII.

Obsessed with China. What an insecure lot.

Her comes a spoiler. The "Islamist terrorism" that the commentator is referring to isn't dying out anytime soon. The West can forget China because it will be preoccupied for another 100 years. After all you reap what you sow.

Well done China. You got them riled up. We are proud and lucky to have such a powerful wealthy neighbor. Pakistan stands with China shoulder to shoulder.

Last edited:

What's wrong with those Aussies, who do they think they are? China grows one Australia each year in GDP, they should really know their place in this world better.

An average Australian is much better than a Chinese is Economic and social terms. And they dont have a the vicious chinese culture and government. So i'd say you are very behind.

Im not surprised because Muslims were treated as the boogeyman now its China.

Fears were gradually increasing as China purchased land but it seems this purchase of land was done in by private by some rich Chinese but not really the government.

China has also been expanding into the Pacific which is like knocking into Australia's door. Australia has been obessed with Muslims for decades ever since 911.

Now its gotten so old that the new bad guy is China.

Im not surprised because Muslims were treated as the boogeyman now its China.

Fears were gradually increasing as China purchased land but it seems this purchase of land was done in by private by some rich Chinese but not really the government.

China has also been expanding into the Pacific which is like knocking into Australia's door. Australia has been obessed with Muslims for decades ever since 911.

Now its gotten so old that the new bad guy is China.

The boogeyman keeps changing. First it was the Communist. The Muslims are now the boogeyman. China comes a close second.

An average Australian is much better than a Chinese is Economic and social terms. And they dont have a the vicious chinese culture and government. So i'd say you are very behind.

You are on a two weeks notice from China since yesterday. Just wait and you will find out soon who is the average one. Forget about an Australian - just focus on yourself.

The boogeyman keeps changing. First it was the Communist. The Muslims are now the boogeyman. China comes a close second.

America has changed its policy from combating Islamic terrorism to containing Russia and China. I think this policy could be the change in Australia because afterall Australia and the USA are close allies I mean really close.

There is a hard question being asked in Australia what happens when the Americans leave the pacific. Australia relies too much on the USA for defence that is not good. In history never rely on another country for your defence.

To understand Australian Mindset, here are two very good videos:

Wow nation of rapists and street shiters calling other cultures as vicious. A collection of billion insecure petty morons.

You just need to look into how this artificial country was made (British criminals so bad they had to be deported from their own country) which was unfortunate for the natives there who were slaughtered by these monsters, and had their children taken away by these narcissistic monkeys. Their insecurity has no bounds, I think China should colonize Australia, but in return grant Xinjiang its freedom.

And indians are doing WAYYYYY better than the average Chinese and Australian.......:lol:..........:disagree:

Small nations with few people tend to have higher per capita GDP, Chinese Macau has the highest per capita GDP in the world but is still a weak, nothing place in the world stage, China's GDP growth amounts to one more Australia every year, that's how insignificant Australia is to China.

What's wrong with those Aussies, who do they think they are? China grows one more Australia each year in GDP, they should really know their place in this world better.

it's called being butthurt and unable to afford any preperation-H so they are running around looking for excuses like a washington lacky!

Back
Top Bottom