What's new

Burning of Koran is CANCELLED

Because USA is cool. Its called First Amendment BABY.. if you complain about it, I will have to use Second Amendment BABY..

First Amendment : Freedom of Expression.

Second Amendment : Right to bear fire arms.

I'm in America at the moment and I saw an interesting T-shirt that had a huge confederate flag on it and said "I'll keep my gun and money and you can keep the change"

Is this really a mentality you want to echo? ... baby

being a pakistani, we appriciate Usa for their efforts to won peopls hearts..!
Thank you america , thanks for those drone strikes which killed 100's of innocent kids and womens also, thanks for the creation of Al-QAIDA, U use it against Ussr and nw using them against Muslims.. Thanks for the war against Terrorism-->crusade<--...
1ƒ91•0 1…51ƒ91ƒ81„9 1†81ƒ9 1“31‡21„21”4 1ƒ91…1 1„91…01†6 1…11•0 1†91‡21„2 1ƒ9141“01”4 1ƒ41„21”4 1“01‡2 1„41…1 1…11•0 1Œ61„91‡21ƒ91…0 1†91”41’6 191‡21„21ƒ91“31”4.

well then be a good boy..get some guts.. go to your nearest tv station and publicly tell the Americans to get lost.. we dont need your help.. go on now..
put some actions to your words.

I'm in America at the moment and I saw an interesting T-shirt that had a huge confederate flag on it and said "I'll keep my gun and money and you can keep the change"

Is this really a mentality you want to echo? ... baby

In the rural US gun is part of the culture. Its not uncommon for a 70 yr old Granny packing a gun.

USA is a big country like Canada and China, however guns are more easily available even to criminals. In the rural area police may take a while to respond to an emergency. In those areas Police has to petrol a wider geography with less resources. So guns are a necessity for folks living in those area.

For better or worse, gun culture is a part of United States. Democrats had that realization in a tough way in 1994.

Let the sanity prevail and I sincerely hope that the pastor and group DO NOT burn the Quran.

The terrorist of 9/11 do not represent all Muslims but Quran does represent Muslims. Those terrorist believed in a certain fukced up ideology and belong to a certain group . I would request USA to blow the arses off of Al Qaida by all means and we are with them in it and I am thankful to the US forces for already doing it..... But burning Quran that is very close to the heart of every Muslim is NOT AT ALL a sane response.

Burning will not solve any purpose but will only irritate the majority of moderate Muslims who are already sick and tired of these terrorist bastards. I hate all terrorists with the core of my heart wherever they are BUT if you burn the book we believe in which has taught majority of us peace and respect all the way, then seriously what are you prove or gaining out of it ?

In the rural US gun is part of the culture. Its not uncommon for a 70 yr old Granny packing a gun.

USA is a big country like Canada and China, however guns are more easily available even to criminals. In the rural area police may take a while to respond to an emergency. In those areas Police has to petrol a wider geography with less resources. So guns are a necessity for folks living in those area.

For better or worse, gun culture is a part of United States. Democrats had that realization in a tough way in 1994.

I understand that gun culture is an integral part the US but I don't buy the necessity reasons you gave.

My original post was more to address the inherent racism in the Confederate Ante-bellum, lost cause culture.

let me make some predictions for upcoming months:

1-i believe this event will be cancelled(hope it does)
2-And another event like 9/11 might be Staged( by anti-muslim lobbies) to unify the world against muslim extermination..calling for holy crusade :hitwall:
3-further or massive muslim extermination throughout the world might take place as a result
4-attack on iran or pakistan might be justified !

Maybe they never intended to burn the Koran but just wants some publicity. Anyway we will know soon.

let me make some predictions for upcoming months:

1-i believe this event will be cancelled(hope it does)

Florida pastor calls off Quran burning - CNN.com

2-And another event like 9/11 might be Staged( by anti-muslim lobbies) to unify the world against muslim extermination..calling for holy crusade :hitwall:

Please don't start posting pics and videos of the conspiracy theorists.
3-further or massive muslim extermination throughout the world might take place as a result
When has it happened in your lifetime? Unless you were alive 600 years back during the crusades.
4-attack on iran or pakistan might be justified !
If not for the war fatigue from Iraq and Afghanistan, the US wouldn't care for any justification. Understand that a 9/11 was not "needed" to invade Iraq. In any case, they cannot attack Pakistan unless Pakistan starts shielding anti-US militants like the Taliban did in 2001.

I saw the Pastor's speech on CNN where he says that he seen a sign from "God" and has decided to cancel the Quran burning.

Although, the sign he spoke about was the possible cancellation or moving the location of the proposed Islamic center near ground zero.

So, I think it is still up in air if the Quran burning is going to be scrapped definitely.

the world needs more people like you to build a highway to hell.

Traitor,

There is nothing wrong which he said. who will Burn Quran in your opinion? Mullahs? Muslims? Yes if Qurans are burnt, whole Muslim World will be mad ad those who burned them and those will be primarily - ? Give it a try... those will be primarily who? Yes right - Christians.

pastor with only handful of followers got his 15 mins fame... that's what he was after, all along in my openion. this guy has a shady background anyway & it's sad that state of florida hasn't got a law to prosecute people for preaching hatred & insighting violence in the bargain. btw he is suppose to be a relegious leader & doesn't know how to pronounce 'imam'.. he kept on saying 'iman'. what a butt head!!

I saw the Pastor's speech on CNN where he says that he seen a sign from "God" and has decided to cancel the Quran burning.

God was actually a little occupied but the Marines cover for him on busy days.

sniper3.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom