What's new

Burhan Wani’s sacrifices are testimony of Kashmiris’ resolve: COAS

Pakistan are addicted to jihad, the state, the citizenry, the military establishment, all gone cases.

Close to a 100,000 souls lost to jihad since the war or terror yet they're showing no signs of letting up, from Afghan taliban to India focused groups, all still enjoy state patronage.

sudhar jao yaar, wtf

or

keep at it, they only expose themselves to the world with this nonsense, and nobody's buying it.

an honest question to Indians, what is the Definition of a Freedom Fighter ? and what are difference between a Freedom Fighter and Terrorist ? Do keep Bhagat Singh in mind when responding

Salute to Burhan Wani ...what a role model for young men to follow..Long live Kashmir
Pakistan are addicted to jihad, the state, the citizenry, the military establishment, all gone cases.

Close to a 100,000 souls lost to jihad since the war or terror yet they're showing no signs of letting up, from Afghan taliban to India focused groups, all still enjoy state patronage.

sudhar jao yaar, wtf

or

keep at it, they only expose themselves to the world with this nonsense, and nobody's buying it.
First of all you don't understand the concept of jihad. By the way, fighting for the self defence is the fundamental right every individual human being and nation of humans.

Last edited:
First of all you don't understand the concept of jihad. By the way, fighting for the self defence is the fundamental right every individual human being and nation of humans.
What is a guy from europe defending in Syria ,what is a Punjabi(Pakistan) defending in Kashmir .I can go on and on

Miss Well.Wisher, weren't you a Mr. when I first joined this forum? :P

Actually you thought me a Mr. From start so I never bother to correct you and then some people thought me gay then again I never bother to correct them .
I was just having fun .

Such statements will not help Pakistan to get Kashmir

Pak Army will have to fight a WAR with India to get Kashmir

Then Pakistanis should see India's resolve in gunning down failures like him.
India we saw your resolve sin Sri lanka. When pakistan arrived on the scene you ran like cockroaches and so did your dalat Tamil rats. You just talk big and as usual have a small erectile dysfunction

an honest question to Indians, what is the Definition of a Freedom Fighter ? and what are difference between a Freedom Fighter and Terrorist ? Do keep Bhagat Singh in mind when responding
An honest question to you and other Pakistanis, the definition of a 'freedom fighter' that you know, why don't you apply that to Baloch nationalists....

An honest question to you and other Pakistanis, the definition of a 'freedom fighter' that you know, why don't you apply that to Baloch nationalists....
Baloch nationalists are minority, Kashmiri freedom fighters are majority

You have made them minority in their own province.....that speaks volumes.
Speaks volumes of Balochis being given rights, unlike Indian army which rapes innocent children, but runs away from men like Burhan Wani, and it needs 200 Indians to kill one Mujahid

Speaks volumes of Balochis being given rights, unlike Indian army which rapes innocent children, but runs away from men like Burhan Wani, and it needs 200 Indians to kill one Mujahid
Firstly, a Pakistani shouldn't talk about rape, if I show you the mirror, you'll run to the mods to delete my replies.

Secondly, the mass graves of Balochistan surely speaks volumes about the kind of 'rights' the Pakistanis give to the Baloch people....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/malik-siraj-akbar/the-mass-graves-of-baloch_b_5696642.html

Thirdly,
it doesn't matter if it takes 200 or 2000 to kill one terrorist, the situation in Kashmir will not change.

Firstly, a Pakistani shouldn't talk about rape, if I show you the mirror, you'll run to the mods to delete my replies.

Secondly, the mass graves of Balochistan surely speaks volumes about the kind of 'rights' the Pakistanis give to the Baloch people....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/malik-siraj-akbar/the-mass-graves-of-baloch_b_5696642.html

Thirdly,
it doesn't matter if it takes 200 or 2000 to kill one terrorist, the situation in Kashmir will not change.
If you had to face Pakistani Mujahid Army, imagine, your army isn't 200 times ours

If you had to face Pakistani Mujahid Army, imagine, your army isn't 200 times ours
Why are you not unleashing your 'mujahid army' then??......Kashmiris have suffered much, I think it's time to to that....

India is a harraami country that is scared as shit of Muslims since years .
You know we are scared of you since the 'big bang', why don't you declare war on India and snatch Kashmir from us?.......we put forth only one condition: no running to USA when situation gets worse......

Back
Top Bottom