What's new

Bureaucracy rebels against Maryam Nawaz

very interesting, thank you for explaining. Actually i asked one of colleagues today and he said that nowadays people in India are divided, half of them are in the Modi camp and the other are now with Aam Admi Party. My friend is from Delhi and he is a punjabi, so not sure if that has any influence on his choice

I will differ.

Indians are looking for strong leaderships right across be it a Union Territory, State or the Centre and that is where Modi, Kejriwal, Nitish Kumar, Mamta Benerjee, Jaylalita, Biju Patnayak, and others fit in, and in a sense this is where the maturing of democracy is taking place in India. In a country where the number of registered political parties are close to 2000, we are able to figure out who to vote for and in what numbers, and all these leaders are very strong in their own right.

India is far from being divided between Kejriwal and Modi or for that matter between the AAP and the BJP at the moment.

Kejriwal is for now limited to Delhi, which is not a State but a Union Territory, but where after a massive win in the 2015 elections, where the AAP swept to form the government with 67 of 70 seats, they now find themselves on a shaky surface, where the chances of them getting even to the half way mark will be challenge because the middle class, which formed a part of his support group, are questioning the deliverables, also their major of poll plank of corruption has lost steam since the central government so far has delivered 2 years of non-corrupt governance. The other place the AAP is looking set to make massive gains are in Punjab. The elections will be held in 2017, the AAP according to the opinion polls is all set to form the government, which is largely based on the huge nuisance caused by the drug trade that happens through Afghanistan-Pakistan-India-onwards, and with Punjab as a transit, there has been a big spike in drug consumption, you should watch "Udta Punjab" to get a sense of this menace. The only political party that has spoken against this problem is the AAP, and the rest SAD, BJP, and Congress have in someways benefitted and turned a blind eye to the a big chunk of younger generation turning into junkies.

This is by and large where the AAP for now finds itself limited to. In contrast Modi is way bigger, he has his support come from lengths and breaths of the country and the challenge to him will most likely come from Nitish Kumar (Bihar CM, if you recall Imran Khan had sent a PTI team to Bihar to study how the transformation was happening there), but again the challenge won't be directly from Nitish, but a coalition of a big chunk of political parties who will get together are likely to choose Nitish as it's leader.

Look at her,
What is she doing on PM.chair and signing documents?
May be getting practise to take care of Pakistan as future PM?

13510987_10157025870660363_2035960118808995736_n.jpg

This word makes my blood boil :angry:

Royal Blood my a**. Have you seen Hassan and Hussain Nawaz, look at their faces, look like complete duffers. So stupid, couldn't even hide their stolen money properly. Allah ki lanat hai
Oh believe you me....I hate the word I was just trying to come up with excuses as a Noon :undecided:

I am just curious to know, how @Tameem @SBD-3 @Zaneesh852 will defend this.

Hmmmm
They r Bots nothing more

This word makes my blood boil :angry:

Royal Blood my a**. Have you seen Hassan and Hussain Nawaz, look at their faces, look like complete duffers. So stupid, couldn't even hide their stolen money properly. Allah ki lanat hai
Lohar family since when they r Royals

Look at her,

View attachment 315158
It seems to me bad photoshop look at pic

are they out of their minds? they might pay with their lives. Rana Sannah Ullah may bring in some of his LeJ friends to deal with them. when he became law minister he saw to it personally that policemen who bothered him and his friends.. met a dreadful end

coming to the DMG personnel I think their Nikkah are annulled.. they must leave their wives otherwise they are committing sin in Ramadan. disobeying the crown princes is Blasphemy
1103559405-1.jpg

Can you spot you LeJ's chief and whose he along with? Should be enough to shut the counter terrorism mouth of yours :)

@I find it amazing that bureaucracy would accept orders from even MNA and MPAs. The phenomenon isn't new. Nawaz and Shahbaz's policy of bringing young juniors forward has earned them a good chunk of enemies in bureaucracy. FBR's former chief was also not happy when he was sacked for not achieving the results. Secretary Railways also requested transfer when Khawaja saad pushed him for fast tracking performance. You push babus, they don't like it. But Daily Pakistan is not a very popular source however the phenomenon is fairly old one, not new and linked to MNS.

View attachment 315283
Can you spot you LeJ's chief and whose he along with? Should be enough to shut the counter terrorism mouth of yours :)

@I find it amazing that bureaucracy would accept orders from even MNA and MPAs. The phenomenon isn't new. Nawaz and Shahbaz's policy of bringing young juniors forward has earned them a good chunk of enemies in bureaucracy. FBR's former chief was also not happy when he was sacked for not achieving the results. Secretary Railways also requested transfer when Khawaja saad pushed him for fast tracking performance. You push babus, they don't like it. But Daily Pakistan is not a very popular source however the phenomenon is fairly old one, not new and linked to MNS.
you are funny guy.. I see many funnies like one under the name Pak--
there is some great bunch there with some former members of banned organisations under new names.

anyways looks like I hit you in a wrong spot and you have some feeling for this Rana guy.. I wish him and Gulul butt all the best

Look at her,

View attachment 315158
be respectful to the Queen

you are funny guy.. I see many funnies like one under the name Pak--
there is some great bunch there with some former members of banned organisations under new names.

anyways looks like I hit you in a wrong spot and you have some feeling for this Rana guy.. I wish him and Gulul butt all the best
Rather than beating about the bush, a simple answer would do. With whom, Chief Ludhyanvi is holding hands? Can you name the people and their affiliation or would doing so violate your mandate or beliefs?

Lohar family since when they r Royals
the way they move- convoys for each family member
the way the ear - like they havent eaten in centuries!
the way they spend blindly the nation's money- they dont even with their own and manage to multiply their own while sucking ours and using it to make friends closer ...
the way the fool others - political bone

Nawaz and Shahbaz's policy of bringing young juniors forward has earned them a good chunk of enemies in bureaucracy.
coz democracy doesnt = monarchy

The phenomenon isn't new. Nawaz and Shahbaz's policy of bringing young juniors forward has earned them a good chunk of enemies in bureaucracy.

I am on the floor Hahhhahaha

This moron is still defending it, what a slave mentality. I agree, Nawaz and Shahbaz have a habit of bringing Young CSP Officers forward by destroying the merit system. When these young guys are promoted, they are basically in debt for their promotion to the Sharif Family. Fawad Hassan, made the Head of Bureaucracy when his seniority is 147. Its like saying, the Youngest Major General was promoted as the Chief of Army Staff bypassing 147 people. It is not uncommon at all in Punjab to see a Grade 17 Officer serving in a Grade 19 Post, or a Grade 19 Officer serving at a Grade 21 Post.

Shamelessness ki inteha, defending corruption and nepotism.

Back
Top Bottom