What's new

Bunji Hydropower Project ( BHP ) ..... 7100 MW

Do you think pakistan will keep developing dams? I dont think so. PTI is only govt after ayub khan who is focusing on dams,water saving. Dont know whst will happened after next election if funding stop or it will keep flowing.
from historical prospective..yes funding will stop
we saw funding stopped for Neelam Jhelum project too..only after china and saudis stepped in it was completed

where as they brag about tarbela IV they forget to add that the cost for tarbela IV was 800 million and funding provided was over 900 million..in other words we had extra money for that all by WB...thanks to uncle sam pulling the strings ..

1601847586778.png

Looks like Pakistan was banking on Project Blue Beam. Sadly, Project Blue Beam has turned into the world burning Ash ke nazi and Sha (ash) piro (pyro) project. Those two work closely with bankster cabals. Nobody ever paid blue man. Too late now.

Any updates....
Understand that it's part of the Indus cascade project, so they are going to slowly move upwards the stream and build dams eventually.
Bear in mind that the are is very undeveloped so they slowly need to built needed infrastructure to support the construction and running. WAPDA wants the preceding dams infrastructure to support the building of the next upstream one.
So it's going to be bunji then skardu and so on I believe.
There are also plants to build smaller reservoirs in branching tributaries feeding the current Gilgit River.
I think that's the plan

Back
Top Bottom