What's new

Buddhists from Bangladesh resettle in Myanmar, Rohingya Muslims cry foul

The picture is not as rosy as some awamileaguers here point it out to be. All media are awami owned now. Scams after scams have taken place measuring up to Bn of $$. Debt to GDP ratio is rising alarmigly with astronomical amount of bank borrowing. As for the forex reserve, well most are due to remittance send by workers in ME , which is also at stake due to ruined relations with ME. Also import is going down with reduction of capital machinery import giving rise to the forex.

Whether U want to accept it or not we consider and its a fact that India intervened in previous election to bring AL to power. Sadly there is no evidence now just like there was no evidence (till recently)to show that US kicked out Iranian PM Mosaddegh in 1953. India intervened in BD since 71 and even in previous BNP period. They never showed any intent to solve thorny issues with BNP and always showed apathy. Every now and then statement from Indian think tanks and articles about how India should back and support Hasina raise more suspicions. Its on record that Indira gandhi objected to the exiled BD gov in 71 for BD to even have an army and subsequently tried to destroy the army till 75 via rakki Bahini. See indo-BD 7 point aggreement and the 25 years friendship treaty signed in 72. The things that this gov did after coming to power doesn't leave a shadow of doubt that they are Indian dalals. I kind of think U guys should pride yourselves about managing a proxy gov in a country of 160mn. BD was a whole different ball game compared to Bhutan and U succeeded. History will consider Bringing AL to power in BD in 2009 as the greatest foreign policy success India and its intellegence wing ever achieved.

And what of BNP, I have seen some posters claim that even BNP is now softening its stand with regard to India..to the point that some contested that the BNP's policies with us would not be significantly different than AL's?

If that is not the case then surely we would not move forward with stuff like the transit deal...knowing how risky it would be if AL lost the election? What's your take on that?

And what of BNP, I have seen some posters claim that even BNP is now softening its stand with regard to India..to the point that some contested that the BNP's policies with us would not be significantly different than AL's?

If that is not the case then surely we would not move forward with stuff like the transit deal...knowing how risky it would be if AL lost the election? What's your take on that?

Lets see. Time will tell. AL will be ousted that's for sure.

Lets help our muslim friends with weapon and money. They are dying anyways. Why not they die with dignity. Atleast they can take revenge of the unjustice they faced.

Back
Top Bottom