What's new

Buddhism in China

Everyone think Lux is unfriendly with Indians, but actually it is the very opposite. Lux is and always is in love with the good Indian culture -- Buddhism, though I am Christian.

Indians can say Lux has a lot of Indian pysche and I am going to admit that proudly. YES.

Buddhism is a part of me and without Buddhism, I will loss so many things. I am still vert grateful to my teachers who force me to memorize Buddhist text during my 6 years in Buddhist missionary schools. (An Islamist will rant discrimination)

Japanese has use Zen to pierce through ephemeral life and death and Zen is the essence of the greatest warror philosophy -- Bushido.

Now come to the point why I am always critical of Indians.

Do you guys forgo all your good things and do the bad things.

LOL

Luxy babe, you're an icon here in PDF.

The Chinese culture is indeed heavily influenced by the Buddhism, but I still don't think most of our people are strictly Buddhists.

Our culture has absorbed many foreign cultures into our own, so we are quite unique actually.
That's exactly what's needed. Religion should be a tool to improve life if someone wants it instead of sacrificing his/her entire life for it.

I think Buddha himself said:

"My teaching is like a raft used to cross river"

Let me share with you some churches in Japan:

Hakodate Christian Orthodox Church:

Cityscapes_of_Hakodate_Hokkaido_pref_Japan02n.jpg

---------

Holy Resurrection Christian Orthodox Church

image4.jpg

nikolai_do_by_mirokusan177-d549m9a.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

img_0867.jpg

2NOV_4342.jpg

2NOV_4329.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

@flamer84 , @Syrian Lion , @Gibbs ---et al !

This is an example of Indian soft power across the world. Indian religians have emerged out of great philosophical thinking and that is why they have enlightened people and bring peace and prosperity where ever they went. Unlike the Abrahamic religions. I am sure that who so ever has practiced this, has experienced the beauty of the life.

This is an example of Indian soft power across the world. Indian religians have emerged out of great philosophical thinking and that is why they have enlightened people and bring peace and prosperity where ever they went. Unlike the Abrahamic religions. I am sure that who so ever has practiced this, has experienced the beauty of the life.
Quite ironic that buddhism itself was effectively wiped out in India.

Not even 1 percent India population are Buddhist.
I know,it used to be even less before the british conquered many areas under tibetan influence and included them under India and before lower castes converted to it to escape caste discrimination in hinduism.:D
What wiped out buddhism from the subcontinent?The very same guys who are now so eager to call buddhism a "dharmic" religion and buddha as an avatar of Vishnu:D

I know,it used to be even less before the british conquered many areas under tibetan influence and included them under India and before lower castes converted to it to escape caste discrimination in hinduism.:D
What wiped out buddhism from the subcontinent?The very same guys who are now so eager to call buddhism a "dharmic" religion and buddha as an avatar of Vishnu:D

China have the most Buddhist follower in Asia even China is a atheist communist state compare to India.

Quite ironic that buddhism itself was effectively wiped out in India.

Yes,

In those days there were great conflicts (Not armed or fights) between Hinduism and Boddhism. Adi Shankara and Kumaril bhatta went place to place and challenged Buddhist to come for discussion (Shastrath). They defeated Buddhist in discussion and compel them to accept Hinduism (Since there was a condition that who so ever loose will accept the faith of winner). And slowly Buddhism perished from India.

There is a story. There was a princess who was crying. A brahmin boy named Kumaril Bhatta passed by her and asked her the reason of her crying . She replied that Buddhism is flourishing every where and kings and people were adopting Buddhism. Who will save sanatan dharma?
The brahmin boy promised her that he will save sanatan dharma.
The boy went to bauddh math and learned Buddhism. He studied vedas also. when his study completed, He came out in open and challenged Buddhist to come for shastrath. He defeated all bauddh priest and make them accept Sanatan dharme. When his mission completed, he decided to do a remorse since he betrayed his Buddha teachers from whom he had learned Buddhism. The remorse of GURUDROH (Betraying the teacher) is to burn yourself alive and that to very slowly to inflict highest pain on yorself before you burn yourself completely. He sat on on burning nutshell and slowly burned himself listening Pranab Mantra (Omkar) from Adi Shankar who had came ther for shastrarth.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom