What's new

BSF returns Pakistani kid who crossed border

some one drugged you today for sure. :alcoholic:

Yes Indian stupidity is like a drug. An entertainment one though.

executing Balloon lol :rofl: you made my day :omghaha:
btw do you have any proof of it or just propagating against BSF, that BSF who offered sweets in eid despite firing in LoC.

Don't jump up and down like a clown. Try to comprehend the post properly and then post.

Yes if you are not blind then check the sources that I post earlier on this thread.

Don't jump up and down like a clown. Try to comprehend the post properly and then post.

Yes if you are not blind then check the sources that I post earlier on this thread.
yeah sitting in America (AS YOUR USERNAME SUGGESTS)
you have got proofs, who is blind here no need to say.
Have you ever gone To LoC??
Don't ask me the same question you will be surprised.
Anyways its my fault I have quoted you.

Good work by BSF.. Childrens should never be instrument to be used for and against in any dispute/misunderstanding/attacks... They are innocent souls... Heart already bleeds for such childrens whose life is cut short by terrorists.. One who attack and kill a child is no more human thus they should be given only one thing - a bullet in forehead so that such barbarians could not ravage another soul ever again

Well this is a good gesture, at the same time it should be considered as a warning, How can a kid cross over, What was his parents doing while he was playing on the border......I am sure border is not an ideal place to play and this kid is lucky this time..........

Just remembered this video, thought sharing it here...

yeah sitting in America (AS YOUR USERNAME SUGGESTS)
you have got proofs, who is blind here no need to say.
Have you ever gone To LoC??
Don't ask me the same question you will be surprised.
Anyways its my fault I have quoted you.

Don't be a j3rk...you ask for sources and I mention them. Go figure.

Good job by BSF .

But it's nothing new ...... we always returns the innocent civilians who cross the border .

What a 4 year old kid was doing near IndoPak border? Border is not the best place to play kid. I hope your careless parents take precautions next time.

Back
Top Bottom