What's new

BSF occupies land in Sylhet border

As usual when have no logical answers Indians try to derail, flam and get the threads closed specially in BD section

^^And some Pakistani members are expert of India- BD relation :lol:

As usual when have no logical answers Indians try to derail, flam and get the threads closed specially in BD section
Well, mods might as well close the thread it is useless trying to bash each others country's, all BD members I am sorry for my ignorance and that it will never happen again at least I hope so.

and you get all the logics corrected in BD thread....and that too about indian members. lol.

I love it how indians deny everything that is wrong with them. Honestly, I think they actually believe what they say. Criminals when taken in custody tend to take a false belief and actually believe it whole heartedly and i think that main issue with Indians. According to them, all the the bordering countries are liars and they should be able to get land and kill whoever they want when they try to intrude their "prosperous economy". But when they try to intrude our land through military force, it is somehow right and for the better.

Skies thanks for that you really woke me up, for a minute there I was in the dark.

I dont know whether you are kidding or not. But I was surprised to see that at first you did not say anything against BSF even yesterday they took our land illegally.

And about idune bhai: You might have seen, one year ago he was against transit, and many other people talked against him what ever they think. Now, today you can see Indians are begging free transit. May be he would comprehend earlier than others. I think, the only negative thing about Idune bhai is he does not bring the positive news usually. Otherwise, whatever he told until now is true and came with proper backup source. On the other hand, some other posters are extremely positive. They alway bring any news said by any govt minister before implementation.

This is more or less a bashing thread in my eyes.

I hope the MODS close this thread.

Here the fact and topic is BSF took over our land yesterday. So Indians are basing us to justify BSF. And we are speaking here to protect BD's interests. So this is not any bashing thread for BD but the Indians trolling here.

Last edited:
If you guys are done hyperventilating, please answer this simple question of mine:

If the BSF and Indians are all evil as you claim, WHY did Khaleda Zia OPPOSE the fencing of the border? Did the BNP not care about its lands? Is Khaleda another Indian stooge?

thats why countires who do not have a border are one of the most peaceful countires.

If you guys are done hyperventilating, please answer this simple question of mine:

If the BSF and Indians are all evil as you claim, WHY did Khaleda Zia OPPOSE the fencing of the border? Did the BNP not care about its lands? Is Khaleda another Indian stooge?

By creating a fence, you are establishing us an enemy which BNP does NOT believe in. We don't consider India as an enemy under any situation. We treat India as in any other country in the world map. If BSF is so kind and honest, tell us why they are taking our land?

By creating a fence, you are establishing us an enemy which BNP does NOT believe in. We don't consider India as an enemy under any situation. We treat India as in any other country in the world map. If BSF is so kind and honest, tell us why they are taking our land?

Thats exactly the point.
Also,

Indians were always told to respect border agreement and build fence 150 yards away from zero point. But indians were and are always breaking the rule trying to build fence close to zero line. Hence, Bangladesh protested rightfully.

Last edited:
Awami govt confined BDR in using micro phone and telephone conversation with occupying BSF. But people finally forced occupying BSF and indians to leave Bangladesh territory.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Villagers force BSF to retreat from Bangladesh territory

Staff Correspondent . Sylhet

The Indian Border Security Force was forced to retreat, within hours, from the Bangladesh territory, they occupied on Tuesday evening at Padua frontier in Goainghat upazila in Sylhet, in the face of strong protest by the villagers.

The ongoing Bangladesh-India joint land survey of the disputed territory along the Goainghat border resumed on schedule on Wednesday morning, sources in the team of Joint Land Survey said.

About 300 BSF troops, accompanied by 200 Indian Khasia tribesmen, had stormed into the Bangladesh territory at about 7 PM on Tuesday and occupied some 230 acres of land close to the Pratappur BDR camp.

The 21 Rifles Battalion’s commandant, Lieutenant Colonel Khayrul Kadir, and India’s Shilong range BSF-1 battalion’s commandant, Shekhar Gupta, discussed Tuesday’s incursion during a spot meeting they had on the zero line near the Pratappur BDR camp on Wednesday afternoon at about 12-30pm.

The BDR commandant lodged protests against the incursion by Indian BSF troops.

The BSF commandant apologised for the intrusion into the Bangladesh territory by their troops, sources in the BDR said.
When asked, Lieutenant Colonel Khayrul Kadir told New Age over phone that he asked his Indian counterpart to withdraw the BSF troops from the Piyain River bank inside Bangladesh along the Pratappur border.

At the spot meeting, he said, the BSF commandant said ‘sorry’ for the incident of the previous evening.

‘We asked him to remove the BSF troops from the Piyain River bank inside our territory where the BSF men had taken position at night,’ he said. He said that his Indian counterpart told him that he would take the initiative to remove the BSF troops from the place after consultation with higher authorities.

As the news of the Indian invasion spread, about 1,000 people from the surrounding villages rushed there on Wednesday night and started to protest against the occupation of Bangladesh territory, local people said.

Pashchim Zaflong union chairman Fayzul Islam, who was present on the spot, told New Age that BSF troops equipped with heavy weapons had occupied about 250 acres of Bangladesh territory including, a patrol-post of Pratappur BDR camp, and planted red flags over the area.

The unrelenting protests of the villagers forced the BSF troops accompanied by the Khasias to leave Bangladesh territory at about 10 PM, he said.

The additional deputy commissioner, Dr Abul Hasan, who has been representing Bangladesh at the joint land survey of the disputed territory along the Goainghat and Jaintapur border in Sylhet, told New Age that the survey which resumed on time continued until 4 PM on Wednesday without any hindrance.

Front Page

Same here, India doesnt consider Bangladesh as an enemy. You're more like friends/brothers (atleast to me, and most Indians). and yep BSF is wrong if they're capturing ur land. Your govt. must take up this issue to Indian gov.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom