What's new

BSF occupies land in Sylhet border

Sad news.. India shouldn't take Bangladesh land forcefully... This is condemnable

is this area fenced properly?if not,then there might be some territorial misconception.it can be solved through proper identification

Clearly the article is referring to the fact that the border is not properly demarcated at the site and that both countries are conducting a survey in the disputed area. There must have been some communication gap between the surveyors from both sides.

Another article from Dhaka Mirror says that the BSF withdrew within an hour.
http://www.dhakamirror.com/?p=7434

BDR 21 Battalion Commander Lt Col Zahirul Alam said, “The BSF men had to retreat at about 1pm in the wake of tough position taken by the BDR and strong protests.”

Samething applies to bangladeshis living illegaly in india, while we pay the taxes ,they reap the benefits

Samething applies to bangladeshis living illegaly in india, while we pay the taxes ,they reap the benefits

We shouldn't link BSF killings to illegal immigrants ,though there is a link.

Once we get the biometric identity for our citizens ,they all will be deported,also some parts of the border is not even fenced.

Some misconception was there with the land, which is now resolved after discussion between BSF & BDR. What is the big deal? Few PDF members from opposition political party got some chance to demean and bash there own prime minister in public forum.

She is the elected PM of BD and who are you to question that? Do not you know tomorrow is Victory day in BD?
A sensible and mature one here, idune to me is not a bangladeshi he creates tension between the Indians and Bangladeshis in this forum and feed all of us with hate.

idune I do not recognize you as a bangladeshi.

BSF occupies land in Sylhet border

India’s Border Security Force on Tuesday occupied a piece of land at Padua in the frontier area of Pashchim Jaflong of Gowainghat in the district.

Earlier in April 2001, the Indian border guards also occupied the place.

Witnesses said tension prevailed in the frontier as Bangladeshis protested at the move of Indian guards.

About 300 BSF personnel with 200 Indians stormed into the Bangladesh territory and occupied an estimated 230 acres of land, the Pratappur BDR camp said.

The Sylhet BDR sector commander, Colonel Niamul Fatemi, said as tension prevailed in the area, more BDR personnel were sent to the area to tackle the situation.

‘We protested at the incident and a meeting with the Indian guards will be held at the zero point in the area on Wednesday morning,’ he said, ‘BSF troops showed unfriendly attitude and the land survey will not resume until they get back to their previous position.’

Bangladesh and India are conducting a survey in the disputed area after a meeting of the Joint Boundary Working Group held in November. The Bangladeshi survey team visited the area on Tuesday.

Local sources said Indian guards had taken position with heavy arms and ammunition. Bangladeshi guards also took position.

The Gowainghat police said Indians, with the help of BSF personnel, had occupied the land on Tuesday evening.

Front Page
Gives us some more bashing threads why don't you idune!
next thread will be about are PM giving land to India..

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

She was a Bloody False Flag ..... Abused me in PM For Iran's Thread.
I'm sorry about that, I had to retaliate.

:agree: So being elected PM of Bangladeshi La Hassina wa la Delhi is gifting Bangladeshi land to BSF on independence day.

What ever you say

You can assume what suites you batter :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom