What's new

BSF lodges protest with Bangladesh; complains killing of jawan

dada i dont think this is the truth
BSF jawans were fighting each other
now they r blaming cow smugglers
cow smugglers r poor village people
they dont have the courage 2 attack BSF

lol, is this news actually indian modified version of BSF fired on BSF member yesterday?? I read it today in our local newspaper. please some one prove that BSF shooting BSF was a separate incident!

Doesnt bangladesh have any cows?tht they keep smuggling from india?

Thats because growing middle class of bangladesh! Beef, chicken and fish are favourite bengali diet. We get fish from rivers and sea, chicken from farms, But there is not enough place for cow farm! So cow price is almost 3 times higher in Bangladesh than India....

This is the reason of Smuggling! Boths Indian and Bangladeshis are involved in this.......Indians bring them from places like Rajsthan and sell cow to BDs who sell them in Bangladesh with large profit.

This is why i completely support BSF operations in Indo- Bangladesh border...They should make clear to all people- Indians and Bangladeshis, that any one smuggling will be stopped if necessary forcefully(violently)!!

:lol: Stop making a fool of yourself. No other country is going to get nuclear weapons. I mean look at Iran. All that shytestorm because they are trying to get nukes.

And Bangladesh will just get nukes by 2030-2050 just like that. Good one :rolleyes:

it would be easier to go nuclear for many countries if USA-Russia China relation deteriorates further!!!

Now most bangladeshis will agree, it is stupid to try to arrest smugglers at night.
This one probably happen during day time, so cant do anything.

BSF jawans would not be happy about this.

2 4 ta kinte asubidha kothay

what about sanctions?? Bangladesh is rapidly developing economy nah?? it depends on export to countries like EU, USA. We cant have bomb. otherwise we will have to starve.

what about sanctions?? Bangladesh is rapidly developing economy nah?? it depends on export to countries like EU, USA. We cant have bomb. otherwise we will have to starve.

in future when our economy will be strong then we wont be able 2 make products in cheap labour cost
have u ever thought about that
n who told u that Europe n USA always gonna be our customers

next time..............shoot damn it

They should have opened fire .......bloody retarded BDs ...

Shoot at sight except if women and children...

shoot them on a sight. no mercy to smugglers and illigal trespassers

This is why BSF are my hero. They are protecting us from bangladeshi intruder(invader is more appropriate word). No mercy required. Do whatever you want to do with those bangladeshi.

RIP.

Its foolishness they should have shot that Bangladeshi smugglers.

Next time just kill all these f*** smugglers

RIP to Brave soldier

Just kill them then and there

Wow...... this i collected from first page of this thread!!!!!!!

This shall help to guage hate in bahrti hearts against Pakistanis.

Wow...... this i collected from first page of this thread!!!!!!!

This shall help to guage hate in bahrti hearts against Pakistanis.

This shall help to gauge hate in pkstni hearts against Indians. :D :D

# I wonder where the f(cuk he read pakistan :lol:

there is a lack of governance and strict monitoring over our bsf too. that also needs to be checked. I hope members will understand what i am trying to say.

i'm pretty sure BSF is not allowed to shoot them but they create false reports of encounters and shoot who ever they see at the border.

nuclear powered Bangladesh:lol:..that would be the last thing pre 1967 nuclear powers nation might wanna see...apne logo ko khilane k liye cows nai hai..nuclear bomb chahiye inko...bhakk!!:bad:

Back
Top Bottom