What's new

BSF jawan killed in Pakistan firing in J&K

Not sure how and why shivsena came in here ???

I'm sure he doesn't know why it came in there either. Just a standard bogeyman. Yet to find a crime in Pakistan that the Shiv Sena is claimed to be involved in.......

Wars will always be fought HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW told Muslims about several wars they will have to fight before day of judgement Sir and soon Europe will fight each other once again these are called good dreams to have but they are not reality reality is only one be most powerful in the world or get ready to get hunted by the most powerful one

I am not against the Wars, but i strongly believe that we shall have to stand our foot first before taking PANGA to our enemies

Wars will always be fought HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW told Muslims about several wars they will have to fight before day of judgement Sir and soon Europe will fight each other once again these are called good dreams to have but they are not reality reality is only one be most powerful in the world or get ready to get hunted by the most powerful one

I am not against the Wars, but i strongly believe that we shall have to stand our foot first before taking PANGA to our enemies

Sir the only way to permanent peace if for one of us to go down. Or both. We used to have two dogs on our farm who were mortal enemies. If they come face to face, they would fight. Deadly fights, with bad wounds on the neck which used to get infected with maggots and take weeks to heal. We had to keep them both apart from then on because my mother and farm hands would find it impossible to break them up when they got into each other.

Now see the blood lust mortal enemies have for each other. One day after almost two or three years of this peace by separation somehow the gate of the enclosure was not shut properly and they came face to face again. In desperation my mother and elder brother threw buckets of water on them (usually it shocks them apart and then you go in and separate them). But this time it was final showdown.

One guy died with his neck torn open and blood spurting out from a severed vein. The other guy had a severed spinal cord at the neck because of which he could not use his hind legs. We put him down a month later because the sight of him dragging himself was too bad.

India and Pakistan are going to come together again. Of that I am sure.

Ok..

You gave an example of two dogs. They were animals.

There is a huge difference between animals and Human.

Now just tell me if you want War between both countries

What makes you go and hit your enemy. Ofcourse there are some elements.

We have to solve those problems and not go for War.

what we gained from previous wars?

Answer is NOTHING..

This time we will face major issues after this War.

War never bring peace in the region.

War is the only solution Mr talks are just wastage of time war with India is is long due and sooner or a little later it will happen no one can avoid it so be prepared war will happen and no one can stop it

You are always talking about War.

War should not always be an option.

Dollar has reached 106.45 PKR and you are talking about War. :hitwall:

We should first control our economy. We should get rid of extremism and terrorism from our country.

We should have War by talks and stay ahead in technology. It will be better option.

If you want War then go and play Xonotic. CS, COD.

any ideas to stop this madness .

Simple. Ask your government to self destruct all the Dams on Pakistani Rivers with a complete withdrawal of 8 Lakh indian army OR Let Kashmiris decide for themselves the very right to live as an independent state or whatever the present status of demands they have.

By the resolution of this "Major" conflict - I'm pretty sure the economies of two countries will flourish automatically thus ensuring the Peace of the region.

The End.

That Awkward Moment when you realize - Actually this was the Pay Back in retaliation.

Then the next awkward moment you realize -- the tit for tat is not going to stop anytime around .

Simple. Ask your government to self destruct all the Dams on Pakistani Rivers with a complete withdrawal of 8 Lakh indian army OR Let Kashmiris decide for themselves the very right to live as an independent state or whatever the present status of demands they have.

By the resolution of this "Major" conflict - I'm pretty sure the economies of two countries will flourish automatically thus ensuring the Peace of the region.

The End.

How about pakistan let go off the dream of getting kashmir and destroying the terror infrastructure inside your country .

Peace will prevail in the region and both countries can grow in their own respective paths .

Then the next awkward moment you realize -- the tit for tat is not going to stop anytime around .

That Awkward Moment when you realize - This chain reaction is already in process and is not gonna stop in near future unless or until Indian side remains successful in declaring "Kashmiri Freedom Fighters" as "Pakistani Terrorists" when they have a past of backing and supporting of Mukti Bahini just because they were Freedom Fighters to Indian establishment

How about pakistan let go off the dream of getting kashmir and destroying the terror infrastructure inside your country .

Peace will prevail in the region and both countries can grow in their own respective paths .

How about india calling all Anti-Pakistan agendas and programs off and instead of provoking like recently gen.v.k. singh revealed and getting out of the fallacy that Pakistan is a new born country who can't stand on its own. How about stopping all the financial and diplomatic support to the Baloch Insurgents which doesn't represent the 97% of the Balochistan and concentrating on Manipur,Nagaland,Assam,Khalistan and Naxalities.

How about india tracking back to the older position on Siachen Glacier of 1980s and instead of complaining granting CBMs. How about Instead of asking for the culprits of 26/11, concealing and foiling ALL the culprits of bombing Samjhota Express first which burnt 66 Pakistanis Alive

How about indians not day dreaming the fact that Pakistan is not here to call off all the reservations india have just like a switch of a bulb. How about indians coming to realize the fact that PAKISTAN is a REALITY and is here to stay till the day of judgement. How about concentrating on ourselves a little more and then realizing each other some more awkward moments.

Pakistan stands a stronger ground in terms of claims on the regional autonomy over Kashmir than indian side which is nothing more than a false claim.

How about india calling all Anti-Pakistan agendas and programs off and instead of provoking like recently gen.v.k. singh revealed and getting out of the fallacy that Pakistan is a new born country who can't stand on its own. How about stopping all the financial and diplomatic support to the Baloch Insurgents which doesn't represent the 97% of the Balochistan and concentrating on Manipur,Nagaland,Assam,Khalistan and Naxalities.

How about india tracking back to the older position on Siachen Glacier of 1980s and instead of complaining granting CBMs. How about Instead of asking for the culprits of 26/11, concealing and foiling ALL the culprits of bombing Samjhota Express first which burnt 66 Pakistanis Alive

How about indians not day dreaming the fact that Pakistan is not here to call off all the reservations india have just like a switch of a bulb. How about indians coming to realize the fact that PAKISTAN is a REALITY and is here to stay till the day of judgement. How about concentrating on ourselves a little more and then realizing each other some more awkward moments.

Pakistan stands a stronger ground in terms of claims on the regional autonomy over Kashmir than indian side which is nothing more than a false claim.

Two words - Keep trying. :coffee:

REVENGE WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOU PAKISTANIS!!

Keep praying in your masjids that we don't launch a final attack on you!

As some guys said, WAR WILL HAPPEN, this is just the starting of build up...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom