What's new

BSF foils infiltration bids along Indo-Pak border

beckham

Reaction score
BSF foils infiltration bids along Indo-Pak border

PTI, 18 January 2010, 02:19pm IST

81681c5352d1cf22fa9c34c8dcf46d5b.jpg

JAMMU: The BSF on Monday foiled two infiltration bids by militants along Indo-Pak border here, officials said.

A group of at least 5 militants entered the Indian territory and came close to border fencing in Suchetgarh forward defence location along the International Border in R S Pura sub-sector of the district, they said.

They were trying to cut the fencing when the BSF patrol party fired at them, the officials said, adding the militants managed to escape.

The BSF foiled another infiltration bid by a group of militants in Tent Border Out post in Kanachak belt of Jammu this morning, they said.

Search operations have been launched to nab them. Today's infiltration bid was the 11th in past fortnight. The first infiltration attempt this year was foiled by BSF at Narianpur Border outpost in Ramgarh sub-sector of Samba district on January 4.

Information from various agencies involved in security grid in the state has put the figure of infiltration attempts at 433 in 2009, which is 91 more than 2008.

As per the police figures, 342 infiltration attempts were made from across the border in 2008, while 2007 and 2006 reported 535 and 573 cases respectively.

LINK 1:
LINK 2:

:cheers:

what is that toy car!!
looks funny..=D
look closely and one will find that those men are larger in size compared to the car.

This aint good news.
One can only hope that such things dont happen and amplify the existing tensions.

Tension due to stuborn behaviour of Indians, this will continue till Indians deicde to exceptground reality.

Kashmiris want freedom from opressions.

Let the democraric rule. Rule

Oh we are too poor buddy, we cannot afford Hummers which pakistani army operates

In one tthread u guys boast about riches of India and than in next u talk about being poor.

A double talk, i say.

In one tthread u guys boast about riches of India and than in next u talk about being poor.

A double talk, i say.

:offtopic:

You might wanna take a look at this, :enjoy:

Joint Light Tactical Vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India Signs Up For JLTV

8607eebedabcd0dc60e2ac53dcc31945.jpg
e090a36150163e5a648881e07366a932.jpg
381afbb54908ffc0afae386211ae6e9a.jpg
00ffaeabfb994a723e7e316a60aa4460.jpg

In a surprise announcement, Joint Light Tactical Vehicle officials said India has signed a letter of intent to participate in the next phase of the program.

Kevin Fahey, program executive officer for ground combat systems, told reporters about the Indian agreement Tuesday at the annual conference of the Association of the US Army.

That means India joins Australia as a basic partner in the program, giving them lower costs in the EMD portion of the program if they stick with it. Canada, Israel and Britain had all expressed interest in the program and are receiving data about its performance but they have committed so far to their own national programs.

In addition to India signing up with JLTV, the U.S. is sending 17 Stryker vehicles and related forces to India later this month for two weeks of exercises, Lt. Gen. Benjamin Mixon, Army Pacific Commander told reporters here at AUSA. These truly joint operations will see Indian troops fighting from Strykers and enable to two sides to refine tactics, techniques and procedures, Mixon said.

Meanwhile, Marine Lt. Col. Ben Garza, the Marines program manager for JLTV, said the program has weight under control, regardless of other reports to the contrary. He said the smallest version, Category A, weighs in at an average of 10,600 pounds; Category B comes in 15,000 pounds; Category C weighs in at an average of 14,500 pounds.

“That’s meeting the Marine Corps requirement for transportability,” said Bill Taylor, the Marines PEO for land systems.

I asked the three JLTV officials if the fractious debate about the future of Army modernization was imperiling their program, especially given the Marines earlier concerns about weight and their warm reception for M-ATVs in Afghanistan.

“I think there is room for both programs. In fact, I think there is a need for both programs,” Taylor said. M-ATV and JLTV share 320 requirements, he noted, but JLTV has an additional 580 requirements above and beyond M-ATV for such things as internal and external power sources and ISR plug and play capabilities.

| India Signs Up For JLTV

A double talk, i say.

India's riches lie in the hearts of Indians. But truly, we are a very poor country. Ask schitchinese if you don't believe us. He is obsessed with how Indians crap on the streets since we can't afford toilets. Anyways, half of our guns dont fire and one third of our grenades are duds. We also use toy cars as you noticed in the picture above. We also have millions of starving people on our streets waiting to cannibilise any foreigners. We steal other countries' land since we can't afford our own. Damn I hate our poverty. :D

Some comedians and than there are some bollywood melodrama actors among Indians on this forum.

the crux of the matter s that all Indians unable talk straight, only talk with lots of comedy and Melo-Drama.

I guess they take this saying literally,"world is a stage and we are all actors".

what is that toy car!!
looks funny..=D
look closely and one will find that those men are larger in size compared to the car.

This is toy car but gun on car is very dangerous gun ever I studied this gun have a loudest gun fire sound ever I listen............

anyone who has seen the border, clearly knows what it means to cut the fence !!:police:

however advice is to avoid going near the border, as 30 meter outside from the fence is Indian territory. so its legal to shot anyone there and claim to be offender.

/oops old thread/

India's riches lie in the hearts of Indians. But truly, we are a very poor country. Ask schitchinese if you don't believe us. He is obsessed with how Indians crap on the streets since we can't afford toilets. Anyways, half of our guns dont fire and one third of our grenades are duds. We also use toy cars as you noticed in the picture above. We also have millions of starving people on our streets waiting to cannibilise any foreigners. We steal other countries' land since we can't afford our own. Damn I hate our poverty. :D

lol... true.. lol

Back
Top Bottom