What's new

BSF dismisses Tej Bahadur Yadav who complained of 'sub-standard' food

17952616_1912270532364861_4703262335015309386_n.jpg

Our forces our rules. :)
Nobody forced him to join the force, it was his own wish, if he was not satisfied he had two options, voluntary retirement or resignation. Moreover he had multiple means for "Grievance Redressal", if nothing worked he could have simply filed a petition to Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) or Higher courts with relevant proof. The punishment is not for speaking out the truth, but for the means choose for that which is against service rules and no forces around the world will accept that, and everyone in this thread very well know that. :)

Yet happy trolling, enjoy. :enjoy:

Improve your IQ he BSF not army
If ur border force is just like that then how ur army will be :D border force is front end force and this force must be good on all aspects if ur active force is seems like this its means ur army units which is not on border will die from hunger shame on u.Improve ur IQ so that u can train ur force well and give them good food :D

"desh ke veer"
"watan ke rakhwaale"
etc
etc
all emotions dead.
now kick out the soldier who speaks out.
a lackey comes from behind and advises,"he should have done discretely"
wtf, what do we think ? there were never any complains before ? ...and they were dealt with all fairness ?
its stupid to complain about your superior 'to' your superior.

all "deshbhakti" and gratitude to soldiers gone.
bloody buggers

"desh ke veer"
"watan ke rakhwaale"
etc
etc
all emotions dead.
now kick out the soldier who speaks out.
a lackey comes from behind and advises,"he should have done discretely"
wtf, what do we think ? there were never any complains before ? ...and they were dealt with all fairness ?
its stupid to complain about your superior 'to' your superior.

all "deshbhakti" and gratitude to soldiers gone.
bloody buggers
These Sanghi Bhakts are numero uno hypocrites, do you really think they believe in fairness? They have an agenda and they will go to any extent to further their cause. This nationalism, soldiers etc are all tools for them to be used, they don't really care about these "tools".

Give me a break. He receives food that arent even fed to animals which he is forced to eat every single day, but because he rightfully criticized the organisation for its poor treatment of its personal he is "indiscipline". You are not mad because he is "indiscipline" but because he exposed and told the truth about the border security forces's doctrine. Instead of fixing the problem you morons just choose to wipe it under the rug. Its shows the lack of professionalism and ambition of Indian security forces.

No one is shoving it under the rug. We may not know if his superiors were suspended as well or transferred to non significant positions. Both parties are punished in the forces for breaking the rules.

But discipline needs to be maintained and hierarchy needs to be respected. Otherwise you will see same unprofessional Indian army try to attempt coup d'état by killing Police force and civilians like some particular professional armies around the world.

In my state, a local police officer was suspended for speaking against the actions by government though social media.
You can imagine how it is dealt in para military.
I totally agree with the decision because there is a law, a public servant should go through a proper channel to file a complaint and not by making it on social media and shaming the whole country. As if this is the case in the whole sector.
That law which u mentioned, I doubt it says that a public servant can't speak the truth. All he did was say the truth, the BSF is responsible for the shame that resulted bcuz of its actions. If BSF is such an honorable institution that they r so bothered by the "shame" then they shouldnt have allowed substandard food to be served in the first place.

As for the filing complaints and going through the proper channels. If those things worked the problem wouldve already been solved bcuz it's not just Tej, others have complained before him. When justice isn't served through proper channels ppl r forced to take matters into their own hands. Tej is just being punished by BSF for speaking the truth. In my opinion at least this is even more shameful.

These Sanghi Bhakts are numero uno hypocrites, do you really think they believe in fairness? They have an agenda and they will go to any extent to further their cause. This nationalism, soldiers etc are all tools for them to be used, they don't really care about these "tools".
What it has to do with politics .BSF is organisation in itself They made decision on there Service rules

Give me a break. He receives food that arent even fed to animals which he is forced to eat every single day, but because he rightfully criticized the organisation for its poor treatment of its personal he is "indiscipline". You are not mad because he is "indiscipline" but because he exposed and told the truth about the border security forces's doctrine. Instead of fixing the problem you morons just choose to wipe it under the rug. Its shows the lack of professionalism and ambition of Indian security forces.
Do you know about him personally ?? or you just reacted verdict reading some article on internet.As per his past record this guy is serial offender and faced court marshal twice by superiors . And i don't know what he exposed opinions of 1 or 2 odd servicemen does not depict reality of 2,60,000 force there proper channel in security forces .

If that not available there is always courts

Indian army serves from heights of siachen Glacier to rain forests of north easts. Supply of food some times interrupted by bad weather.He was posted on remote are of LOC during winter which completely cut-off from base.
So before jumping the gun you should get to know all the details of the matter

and As for professionalism we don't need dictation from Nato's Puppet state .Face us in Real battlefield we will show you how professional Indian army Is Pakistan Witnessed It 4 times. Isn't its your army Who Tried a Failed Coup against its own national leader really It Great
professionalism i must say
If you Lurk on PDF you will only get propaganda against India Try Indian forums Next time

I am speaking about their general SOP, not just limited to this particular instance.
You will Decide what general SOP or its BSF.Do you know About Siachen glacier how Solider live there during Winters .The Situation in Which tej bahadur was much better.He was Serving in remote area post of LOC at winters which completely cutt-off from the base What do you expecting Does his Body looks like he was starving.

In Military matter i never include politics

Last edited:
Do you know about him personally ?? or you just reacted verdict reading some article on internet.As per his past record this guy is serial offender and faced court marshal twice by superiors . And i don't know what he exposed opinions of 1 or 2 odd servicemen does not depict reality of 2,60,000 force there proper channel in security forces .

If that not available there is always courts

Indian army serves from heights of siachen Glacier to rain forests of north easts. Supply of food some times interrupted by bad weather.He was posted on remote are of LOC during winter which completely cut-off from base.
So before jumping the gun you should get to know all the details of the matter

and As for professionalism we don't need dictation from Nato's bitch country .Face us in battlefield we show you how professional army Is Pakistan Witnessed It 4 times.

If you Lurk on PDF you will Know only get propaganda against India Try Indian forums Next time

You will Decide what general SOP or its BSF.Do you know About Siachen glacier how Solider live there during Winters .The Situation in Which tej bahadur was much better.He was Serving in remote area post of LOC at winters which completely cutt-off from the base What do you expecting Does his Body looks like he was starving.

In Military matter i never include politics
So are you telling me that he was lying?

The locals have supported his claim

BSF jawan: People living near BSF's J&K camp say officers sell rations

Instead of looking into his complaint, he was chucked off.

Indians are really good at denial.
Pakistan Are Superior In denial they think they can out class army which has 7 times there budget

So are you telling me that he was lying?

The locals have supported his claim

BSF jawan: People living near BSF's J&K camp say officers sell rations

Instead of looking into his complaint, he was chucked off.
Is individual opinion counts as Evidence .If I in My individual capacity say all Muslims are terrorists So It became truth why ??Personal opinions don't counts unless verified

Locals Please Name them ?? if any As of now there is no Authority not even his colleges buy his tone

That law which u mentioned, I doubt it says that a public servant can't speak the truth. All he did was say the truth, the BSF is responsible for the shame that resulted bcuz of its actions. If BSF is such an honorable institution that they r so bothered by the "shame" then they shouldnt have allowed substandard food to be served in the first place.

As for the filing complaints and going through the proper channels. If those things worked the problem wouldve already been solved bcuz it's not just Tej, others have complained before him. When justice isn't served through proper channels ppl r forced to take matters into their own hands. Tej is just being punished by BSF for speaking the truth. In my opinion at least this is even more shameful.
You are wrong. That is the common law in the system. In India there is no whistleblower protection law. So, if a government employee must level a complaint. He must either contact State/Central Vigilance.
Secondly I was only stating the moral code not the law. As per law he wasn't supposed to upload video exposing his location while on duty nor make allegation against superiors through social media.
This is nothing new it is a normal code around the world.

There is no evidence he went through proper channel. There was no report found about a complaint filed. There is nothing shameful about taking actions against a law breaker. He may or may not be truthful about it. But he can get reinstated, since he can sue the BSF in a court apparently he is suing the BSF in high court. We are not a country where there is two judicial system. We definitely do not run Military courts. So, I'm somewhat optimistic about the whole ordeal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom