What's new

BSF dismisses Tej Bahadur Yadav who complained of 'sub-standard' food

Tell that to ZA Bhutto, Zia ul Haq and NLI soldiers of Kargil which died a humiliating and dishonorable death, forget about suspension.
ZA wasn't a Army man & it's good that the pig got hanged, ZIa died in a plane crash & what about NLI?

This is bad if true.
I think Tej Bahadur's complaint is genuine because, not only him but other soldiers and even ex-soldiers have pointed towards the same issue.
If corrupt officers are not booked but dissatisfactions in the lower ranks are suppressed like this then I fear morale of our forces might take a nosedive.

Last edited:
This is bad if true.
I think Tej Bahadur's complaint is genuine because, not only him but other soldiers and even ex-soldiers have pointed towards the same issue.
If corrupt officers are not booked but dissatisfactions in the lower ranks are suppressed like this then I fear morale of our forces might take a nosedive.
In my state, a local police officer was suspended for speaking against the actions by government though social media.
You can imagine how it is dealt in para military.
I totally agree with the decision because there is a law, a public servant should go through a proper channel to file a complaint and not by making it on social media and shaming the whole country. As if this is the case in the whole sector.

Well his actions did result in the BSF being humiliated but if he kept this hidden what will happen?
Armed Forces needs to be well supplied, poor quality food is simply unacceptable as it reduces the efficiency and morale of the forces forget all the health issues it could cause. There is the saying "Army marches on its stomach"

This is what you get if you speak truth. Forces should be provided with the basic necessities, at least.

he may be right that food served to him was not of the great standards....but, but,but....there are few things, very basic things which I guess this guy didnt know before he joined the armed forces or never adopted to it after joining the forces...first and the most imp thing is, never let you country down ..which he has done by bad mouthing our armed forces....second, armed man should never cross the line when it comes to discipline and orders from seniors, which this guy has done with great passion......and third, armed forces do kind of service to nation and they are expected to even go empty stomach at times but to serve nation when it comes to keep the dignity and respect of our nation...and this guy has not kept that as well.....

BSF and IA..I dont see much difference!

Good indiscipline Should be punished

Give me a break. He receives food that arent even fed to animals which he is forced to eat every single day, but because he rightfully criticized the organisation for its poor treatment of its personal he is "indiscipline". You are not mad because he is "indiscipline" but because he exposed and told the truth about the border security forces's doctrine. Instead of fixing the problem you morons just choose to wipe it under the rug. Its shows the lack of professionalism and ambition of Indian security forces.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom