What's new

BSF begins exercise ‘Sard Hawa’ along International Border with Pak

why fight a war for ACHAAR ? ask with love we will hand over ahmed pickles factory :D

Ahmed's pickle factory is a national treasure. India would have to fight a nuclear war with us to get their hands on Ahmed's Achar! Unless they threaten us with super-brahmoooos. Then we will hand over the keys....Quietly.

Good....we need to stop infiltration.. Only hunger for them is to kill these terrorists..yesterday 3 and and many tomorrow

Pardon my poor knowledge in history, now please enlighten me which war did you win?

At least 65 and 48 were not victories for India and I am fine with that. Rest you can figure out.

He is ur PM dude so for the operation u mentioned he will be for Pakistan

True. But instead he is performing that operation on India. :)

At least 65 and 48 were not victories for India and I am fine with that. Rest you can figure out.
I never implied that either, I am merely stating the fact you have never won a single war in history, so all your braggadocio is limited to defending Lahore, stalemates and international humiliation, I hope you agree with me on this

safe_image-jpg.368766

I never implied that either, I am merely stating the fact you have never won a single war in history, so all your braggadocio is limited to defending Lahore, stalemates and international humiliation, I hope you agree with me on this

I have no braggadocio. We fought and fought well against a much bigger enemy and would continue to do the same in future too.

Back
Top Bottom