What's new

Brutal Takedown of Donald Trump by a Muslim in Democratic National Convention

Well that's one reason
It's either her or trump, Who would you pick?

Yes!
Hillary admires Margaret Sanger for being a pioneer and trying to empower women to have some control over their bodies and planned parenthood. And she has deplored that racist statement from margaret.
29fri1-master768.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/29/opinion/hillary-clinton-makes-history.html?_r=0

Margaret Sanger mostly pushed abortion for people of color. And 44 million black babies have been aborted since abortion was legalized.

I guess Margaret achieved her goal.

Very powerful speech, today the parents gave interview to MSNBC with full details of what happened. They never came to any political rallies before until this DNC. All in all Captain Humyun is a great role model for muslim and Pakistani Americans.

Would you please share the link? Thanks!

Very tough question. But why my 6th sense tell me, in future Hillary would prove to be worst than trump.
President Hillary is bad for Pakistan but good for America.
President trump is bad for america but good for Pakistan.

Margaret Sanger mostly pushed abortion for people of color. And 44 million black babies have been aborted since abortion was legalized.

I guess Margaret achieved her goal.
Black community welcomed Sanger’s birth control agenda in the 1930 and WEB Dubois actually worked with sanger.

Hillary is more likely to continue destructive Obama policy Trump hasnt made himself clear he says a million things and backtracks

Agar ay jit gaya Amreekan kuri ey awal soch tay vekh korn hosi. Kum uz kum akha he thandia kar kinsa

Lol at Hillary fanboys here singing praise, as if she is the second coming of mother Terresa......After becoming president when she will bomb a couple muslim countries for fun, the same people will ask for her head

Back
Top Bottom