Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
August 24, 2015

2850054083.jpg

Zaher and Nasser Al Harithi - Al Qabas

Brothers on two sides of terror war die the same day
Saudi siblings united in kinship, divided in ideology

Two brothers who died the same day have plunged the Al Harithi family in Saudi Arabia into grief while bringing into sharp contrast their choices in life; Nasser was killed during an anti-terrorism mission for his country, Zaher died in a suicide attack he carried out on behalf of the terror group Daesh.

London-based daily Al Hayat said that Nasser was a pilot with the Saudi-led coalition to restore the legitimate government in Yemen and that he died when his Apache helicopter went down. Another pilot, Ali Al Qarni, was also killed in the incident to the extreme south of the kingdom.

Zaher was a technician working for the health ministry and not a doctor as initially reported by some news outlets following the suicide attack on Thursday on a factory near Samarra, north of the Iraqi capital Baghdad. The bomber reportedly targeted a gathering of Iraqi soldiers.

Daesh sources said that Zaher had joined its ranks two years ago and that he registered himself as a suicide bomber.

The sources added that he had a wife, who too was a Daesh sympathiser and that she was pregnant, and that Zaher had refused to delay the suicide attack until the birth of his baby.

The wife of Nasser, the pilot, too was pregnant, their brother Dakheel told Al Hayat. The couple already had a daughter.

According to Dakheel, Zaher had a diploma in nursing and was appointed in Tabuk in the northern part of the kingdom. He married his cousin, but left her for one year before divorcing her. He then went away again and the family had no idea about his whereabouts for two years, Dakheel said.

Brothers on two sides of terror war die the same day | GulfNews.com

I wouldn't say they are killed on the '2 sides' of the terror war, there are no terrorists in Yemen except Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

As it seems when ever the coalition advance it later will be handed to al-qaeda and the coalition seems that only attack the guys who actually fight isis and al-qaeda it's realy hard to me to accept that theae two brother were actually on two different side of the fight on terror.

I wouldn't say they are killed on the '2 sides' of the terror war, there are no terrorists in Yemen except Al-Qaeda and ISIS.
Yemen was a stable functional country until the Houthi minority tried to take over by force. In a Democracy Majority rules and the minorities get share in government and rights. Houthi are the black sheep here. By playing their minority shia card they conjured up support and put the country in the chaos.

Yemen was a stable functional country until the Houthi minority tried to take over by force. In a Democracy Majority rules and the minorities get share in government and rights. Houthi are the black sheep here. By playing their minority shia card they conjured up support and put the country in the chaos.

Do you even know what transpired? There was a popular revolution in 2011, Hadi was chosen for a 2 year term starting from February 2012, as a single candidate, to pave the way for reforms, and have an election on 2014. His 2 years passed and elections never came. The people who made the elections didn't put all this effort in so that Hadi could stay forever. The Houthis were able to basically have the support of various groups, because no one was happy with Hadi. How else did they put Hadi under house arrest and no one cared? Were there thousands killed for defending Hadi? Were millions butchered by the anti-Hadi groups?

The death toll and destruction started once Saudi got involved.

Both of them were terrorists .

don't rest at all

Do you even know what transpired? There was a popular revolution in 2011, Hadi was chosen for a 2 year term starting from February 2012, as a single candidate, to pave the way for reforms, and have an election on 2014. His 2 years passed and elections never came. The people who made the elections didn't put all this effort in so that Hadi could stay forever. The Houthis were able to basically have the support of various groups, because no one was happy with Hadi. How else did they put Hadi under house arrest and no one cared? Were there thousands killed for defending Hadi? Were millions butchered by the anti-Hadi groups?

The death toll and destruction started once Saudi got involved.
We also don't like our Government,and don't like any government but don't rip the country apart for that.
You Iranians Massacred each other to throw Shah in the Iranian revolution. So may be all that makes sense to you. Not to me.
If someone is unhappy with Government,try other ways. Not an all out armed uprising like the Houthi did.

Not even two sides of the same coin.

Both same side of the same coin.

We also don't like our Government,and don't like any government but don't rip the country apart for that.
You Iranians Massacred each other to throw Shah in the Iranian revolution. So may be all that makes sense to you. Not to me.
If someone is unhappy with Government,try other ways. Not an all out armed uprising like the Houthi did.

My friend, if the people didn't do anything, Hadi wouldn't have even been President.

My friend, if the people didn't do anything, Hadi wouldn't have even been President.
I visited Yemen in 2002.Had Ghaat and their traditional food. Was such a nice peaceful country.
It seems so wrong now.

I visited Yemen in 2002.Had Ghaat and their traditional food. Was such a nice peaceful country.
It seems so wrong now.

you liked ghat?

it is wahabiism that is spoiling the nations.

egypt invaded and massacred yemenis. influxed immigrants and saudi started controlling yemen.

it was so peaceful.

Saudi is very peaceful, very calm. ( For Wahabis )

Last edited:
you liked ghat?

it is wahabiism that is spoiling the nations.

egypt invaded and massacred yemenis. influxed immigrants and saudi started controlling yemen.

it was so peaceful.

Saudi is very peaceful, very calm.
I am a Sunni Wahabi myself you wont reply to your rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom