What's new

Brother of TTP deputy chief arrested

There is a big difference between response of the state and that of insurgents/rebels/terrorists. There is no place for riyasti/state terrorism in the civilized world. If TTP's killing of innocents, non-combatants is unislamic then so is the case with extrajudicial killings, tortures and indescriminate bombardments by army.

Army make sure to minimize innocents casualities while TTP make sure to kill as many innocents as possible. We should learn from Arab countries how to treat family members of terrorists. He is supporting them no matter what you say.

As fazlullah is in afghanistan, so practically khalid haqqani is running the show in pakistan. Just when governament has made committe for peace talks, ISI has picked up his bro....@icarus your ISI is sabotaging peace talks again just like they tried by giving info of locations of hakimullah and wali ur rehman to CIA for droning...at that time we were hearing that army want some action against TTP and is not o.k with peace talks.

Army make sure to minimize innocents casualities while TTP make sure to kill as many innocents as possible. We should learn from Arab countries how to treat family members of terrorists. He is supporting them no matter what you say.
You mean mother, sisters and bhabi of khalid haqqani deserve to be tortured and killed?

As fazlullah is in afghanistan, so practically khalid haqqani is running the show in pakistan. Just when governament has made committe for peace talks, ISI has picked up his bro....@icarus your ISI is sabotaging peace talks again just like they tried by giving info of locations of hakimullah and wali ur rehman to CIA for droning...at that time we were hearing that army want some action against TTP and is not o.k with peace talks.

You mean mother, sisters and bhabi of khalid haqqani deserve to be tortured and killed?

Nope, but his brother sure was involved. Also no turture but if bhabi and mother are killed when PA strikes then these people are not innocents. They knowngly support terrorists, the only innocents in this case will be little childrens.

Nope, but his brother sure was involved. Also no turture but if bhabi and mother are killed when PA strikes then these people are not innocents. They knowngly support terrorists, the only innocents in this case will be little childrens.
How do you know that his rikshah driver bro is a taliban? Does ISPR has issued any statements? Evidence for the claim?
Swabi is not FATA , its not jungle ka qanoon there that Pak army would lay their fingers on a pashtun women of religous family and would get away with it. Khalid haqqani is graduate of dar ul uloom haqqani, akora khattam....any inappropiate harassment of females of one of their graduate by ISI would lead to disastrous consequences......do you know what happened to that fauji jawan in parachinar who tried to do naughty things with a local teenage girl? He got stoned.

How do you know that his rikshah driver bro is a taliban? Does ISPR has issued any statements? Evidence for the claim?
Swabi is not FATA , its not jungle ka qanoon there that Pak army would lay their fingers on a pashtun women of religous family and would get away with it. Khalid haqqani is graduate of dar ul uloom haqqani, akora khattam....any inappropiate harassment of females of one of their graduate by ISI would lead to disastrous consequences......do you know what happened to that fauji jawan in parachinar who tried to do naughty things with a local teenage girl? He got stoned.

Im already scare and PA as well. These womans who live with terrorists and get killed when PA strikes are not innocents! And how do you know he is not terrorist?

Also you need to worry about innocents pashtun woman and childrens blownup by these terrorists then relatives of terrorists who support them. This selective worrying from you is quite pathetic, as if terrorist bhabi and wife have honour and other pashtuns woman dont.

Im already scare and PA as well. These womans who live with terrorists and get killed when PA strikes are not innocents! And how do you know he is not terrorist?
It would be an unislamic action, you can not even justify it from international standards of human rights. Like i said there is no place for state terrorism whether it is in KPK, FATA, balochistan, indian kashmir etc etc

Also you need to worry about innocents pashtun woman and childrens blownup by these terrorists then relatives of terrorists who support them. This selective worrying from you is quite pathetic, as if terrorist bhabi and wife have honour and other pashtuns woman dont.
Its like saying that hands of every family member of thief should be cut. This is an unislamic approach, has no place in civilized world.
And let me say it again...khyber pakhtunkhwa is not east pakistan and pakhtuns are not bengalis that you can get away with any thing. Inshallah you would never see a single rape at the hands of security forces in KPK and FATA....british never did it nor the sikhs dared to commit rape of any pakhtun woman.....faujis are strictly ordered not to harass any woman in pakhtun belt....brother of khalid haqqani got picked up but no fauji would dare to touch any of their women....i asked the question about their women to check your mindset, your morality is fckd up.

I hope he is not tortured, killed and dumped......He is not responsible for his brother's actions.
Khyber pakhtunkhwa shouldnt become balochistan where 10 year brother of a baloch separatist was tortured and killed by intelligence agency.
i hope he gets tortured and forced to reveal where his coward brother is.
intelligence agencies of pakistan do not torture kids and kill them. it is the ttp and bla that does that.

It would be an unislamic action, you can not even justify it from international standards of human rights. Like i said there is no place for state terrorism whether it is in KPK, FATA, balochistan, indian kashmir etc etc
i got a feeling that you support ttp is that true?

i hope he gets tortured and forced to reveal where his coward brother is.
intelligence agencies of pakistan do not torture kids and kill them. it is the ttp and bla that does that.

i got a feeling that you support ttp is that true?
Why an American like you is judging me? You country invaded afghanistan, killed one million muslims and ruined the entire pakhtun belt.....ask your obama to stop drone strikes on FATA.

Why an American like you is judging me? You country invaded afghanistan, killed one million muslims and ruined the entire pakhtun belt.....ask your obama to stop drone strikes on FATA.
why was Afghanistan harboring terrorists?

why was Afghanistan harboring terrorists?
Taliban were ready to negotiate with america, they demanded evidences for osama's involvement in 9/11 attacks and said that osama would be trialed in islamic court of another muslim country....
Your america was blinded by revenge and wanted to display its power...so they refused any negotiations with taliban about osama...
Taliban even were ready to surrender and truce in 2002 when taliban were surrounded in kandahar...your america arrogantly refused...the result is defeat of 42 countries in 2014 at the hands of rag tag ill-equiped taliban

Its like saying that hands of every family member of thief should be cut. This is an unislamic approach, has no place in civilized world.
And let me say it again...khyber pakhtunkhwa is not east pakistan and pakhtuns are not bengalis that you can get away with any thing. Inshallah you would never see a single rape at the hands of security forces in KPK and FATA....british never did it nor the sikhs dared to commit rape of any pakhtun woman.....faujis are strictly ordered not to harass any woman in pakhtun belt....brother of khalid haqqani got picked up but no fauji would dare to touch any of their women....i asked the question about their women to check your mindset, your morality is fckd up.

You are fucked up, why are you not back in Afghanistan yet? If PAF carpet bomb as it has done last week, and terrorists wife dies with them then i dont consider these woman innocents. We all know your type has been blowing up innocents on daily basis, so spare me lecture on moral. Anyone who support these animals deserve to die with them.

Anyway Afghan refugee should mind what happen in their country. Where pashtuns has been left to suffer, just 40% of population and declining where before soviet invasion it was 78%. This brother should be tortured to death to obtain information.

So i will say it again, i hope PAF carpet bomb terrorists hideouts without thinking about terrorists woman relatives who at this point are themselves terrorists anyway.

The only place where pakhtuns were not ruined was Pakistan before you Afghans fucked up everything. Remember how soviet army used to carpet bomb entire villages and rape woman? America in comparisio hardly have done anything.

Taliban were ready to negotiate with america, they demanded evidences for osama's involvement in 9/11 attacks and said that osama would be trialed in islamic court of another muslim country....
Your america was blinded by revenge and wanted to display its power...so they refused any negotiations with taliban about osama...
Taliban even were ready to surrender and truce in 2002 when taliban were surrounded in kandahar...your america arrogantly refused...the result is defeat of 42 countries in 2014 at the hands of rag tag ill-equiped taliban

Please wakeup, USA was not defeated. They come and shitted on Afghanistan for more then a decade, and decided to leave because they had enough of nation building. Now its up to Afghans to hold on, and we all know what these barbarians will do once USA leaves. It will be usual ethinic war between hazaras, uzbeks, tajiks, pashtuns.

And even if Afghanistan hold on then biggest losers will be Afghan pashtuns who mostly live near Pak border. Rest of Afghanistan will be dominated by others.

Last edited:
Why not kill him in encounter like we did in Mumbai in Nineties . Problem solved .

There is a difference here, what happened in Bombay was neither an ideology opposed to the idea of the way India is fabricated, nor was there a mass support for the goons, on the contrary Taliban is exactly that, just as the Maoists are in our case, though even in case of the Maoists there are lingering differences.

India and Pakistan are two contrasting examples, where being on the religious right is deep in the hearts of Pakistanis, for the Indians being on the center to left comes more naturally, even our rightists have a prevalent left in them, nothing of the sort exists in Pakistan, as a matter of fact being on the left is seen suspiciously there. The religious right creates an orthodox, a conservative, the center to left creates a perspective more liberal.

Pakistan is a deeply polarized society, the wedge are contrasting between the literates, and the illiterates, the better educated, and the not so well educated, the ones educated overseas, and ones educated in Pakistan, within religion they stand deeply divided, the rural flock and the urban dwellers, amongst the urban, the haves and havenots, the middle class is hardly existent, their ethnicity further divides them, the sense of being a Pakistani is largely amiss.

They see themselves as more muslim than as a Pakistani, and even there they stand confused on what sort of a muslim they are, or is the other one as good a muslim as this person himself is, in contrast, an Indian sees himself as more Indian than as a hindu, muslim, sikh, jain, tamil, himachali, gujarati or whatever. India, post-independence, thanks to the initial struggle between various ideologies which were adamant on taking over India, was able to successfully create a deep sense of being an Indian, Pakistan still struggles to do that, and if they try, they can’t leave aside religion of it, India never flirted with an idea of creating an identity based on religion, in case of Pakistan, take out religion, no matter how failed an idea that is, nothing gets left.

Because of that, a sensible liberal person like Imran Khan is forced to take up beliefs he otherwise always resisted all his life, and the country starts to love him for that. Difference is, when a Imran Khan speaks, the country stands divided and a decent chunk supports him, in fact he further polarizes the country, in India when a Arundhati Roa speaks, she stands isolated, and a she faces a united country, no political outfit in India divides the country on the issue of Maoists, in Pakistan, the Taliban issue is smack in the middle of politics, pukhtoons voted the PTI in because Imran always presented a face that was soft on the Taliban, no political party ever got a vote in India because they went soft on the Maoists. When India fights the Maoists, the country supports nor does the issue get politicised, when Pakistan even starts the talk of any such attack, the passions flair up, a big number resists it, politics centers around it, listen and read the urdu media, and one senses an under current of support for the Taliban, never like that ever existed in India.

You are fucked up, why are you not back in Afghanistan yet? If PAF carpet bomb as it has done last week, and terrorists wife dies with them then i dont consider these woman innocents. We all know your type has been blowing up innocents on daily basis, so spare me lecture on moral. Anyone who support these animals deserve to die with them.

Anyway Afghan refugee should mind what happen in their country. Where pashtuns has been left to suffer, just 40% of population and declining where before soviet invasion it was 78%. This brother should be tortured to death to obtain information.

So i will say it again, i hope PAF carpet bomb terrorists hideouts without thinking about terrorists woman relatives who at this point are themselves terrorists anyway.

The only place where pakhtuns were not ruined was Pakistan before you Afghans fucked up everything. Remember how soviet army used to carpet bomb entire villages and rape woman? America in comparisio hardly have done anything.

Please wakeup, USA was not defeated. They come and shitted on Afghanistan for more then a decade, and decided to leave because they had enough of nation building. Now its up to Afghans to hold on, and we all know what these barbarians will do once USA leaves. It will be usual ethinic war between hazaras, uzbeks, tajiks, pashtuns.

And even if Afghanistan hold on then biggest losers will be Afghan pashtuns who mostly live near Pak border. Rest of Afghanistan will be dominated by others.
Prove to me from Quran and hadith that you are allowed to kill an entire family of a person for his crime?

Back
Top Bottom