What's new

Broken Promises, Punjab suffering again

Creed

New Recruit

Reaction score
A well known saying:
"Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep".
During 2008 Election campaigns we saw number of promises maked by the contestants of that time (who are now MPAs, MNAs, and Ministers). But we forgot, that those who were making the promises were not the Champions, they were the losers, the same losers who have been invloved in a big time corruption, Rapes, money laundering, killings and unconstitutional acts. The same faces who keep switching their political affiliation among PML N, PML Q, PPP etc...
Particularly in Punjab, we have seen a loads of problems invented by these elected representatives, their main objective is to facilitate their personal benifits, their aim is to make themselves more financial and political stronger than ever before. A cold and sometimes an Open war b/w Peoples Party and Muslim League (N) has bring so much harm to the people in Punjab. The promises are side lined, Law and order and economic situation are also worst in this part of the country, but the leaders of Punjab are not doing anything reagrding the problems faced by the people. I as a citizen of Punjab feels now that we need a change in this political scenario.
We are being treated just like a tennis ball inside a tennis coart. Both the parties are making a mess with the citizen's hopes and expectations. We need to get rid of this PPP-PML circle. Our ministers and all the parliament representatives (specially of Punjab )are no more trust worthy. Our Sincere and dedicated Youth is still inside their homes, and no one is daring to come out and play their role in the politics of Pakistan, i feel it is much needed now and we should start to interfare now it the political issues of the country. Because the youth can bring the change which can cause a revolution to rebuilt the nation. "A nation which loses its path to success".

A well known saying:
"Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep".
During 2008 Election campaigns we saw number of promises maked by the contestants of that time (who are now MPAs, MNAs, and Ministers). But we forgot, that those who were making the promises were not the Champions, they were the losers, the same losers who have been invloved in a big time corruption, Rapes, money laundering, killings and unconstitutional acts. The same faces who keep switching their political affiliation among PML N, PML Q, PPP etc...
Particularly in Punjab, we have seen a loads of problems invented by these elected representatives, their main objective is to facilitate their personal benifits, their aim is to make themselves more financial and political stronger than ever before. A cold and sometimes an Open war b/w Peoples Party and Muslim League (N) has bring so much harm to the people in Punjab. The promises are side lined, Law and order and economic situation are also worst in this part of the country, but the leaders of Punjab are not doing anything reagrding the problems faced by the people. I as a citizen of Punjab feels now that we need a change in this political scenario.
We are being treated just like a tennis ball inside a tennis coart. Both the parties are making a mess with the citizen's hopes and expectations. We need to get rid of this PPP-PML circle. Our ministers and all the parliament representatives (specially of Punjab )are no more trust worthy. Our Sincere and dedicated Youth is still inside their homes, and no one is daring to come out and play their role in the politics of Pakistan, i feel it is much needed now and we should start to interfare now it the political issues of the country. Because the youth can bring the change which can cause a revolution to rebuilt the nation. "A nation which loses its path to success".

PPP PML MQM ANP are all in the same league i.e swiss account League.
Maybe my friend from Karachi if he is so worried about punjab shall first ask the so called Altaf BHAI to return to Pakistan for a change. The man lives the life of luxuary while his goons are busy collecting BHATTA from innocent people of Karachi.:pakistan:

A well known saying:

agreed with the author

we must quit support these two political parties as they have only given us 52 rs /kg SUGAR,40 rs /KG Flour.they have given us corruption,they have given us lawless pakistan.they have given drone attacks.

in my opinion its time for youth of Pakistan to stand and put their contribution.Remember in Pakistan movement Quaid e Azam was very much focused on youth and it was the youth who made major contribution in Making of Pakistan.

Ali Bhai You Are Absolutely Right That Quaid e Azam Was So Focused On Youth Moreover at Learned And Educated Youth ........

We Must Take Charge From The Feudals And Give The Power To The Middle Class People Of The Punjab.

Since Peoples Party Is In The Government Of Punjab , The PML Nawaz Is In Great Anger And Hatred From Them.
They Are Getting Provoked At Every Statement Of Any Political Party Of Pakistan.
Mr. Nawaz Sharif Is Moved Aside By The Party Because Of Their Non-Sense Statements.
While The Cheif Minister Is Coming In Front As A New Leadership Of PML Nawaz.
The Chief Minister Is Busy In Solving The Problems And Issues Created By Their MPAs And MNAs.
Sometimes They Are Found In Watching Mujras ,
Sometimes Arrested As Bringing Bottles Of Wine,
Sometimes Hacked In Case Of Beating Police,
Sometime For Raping The Womens.
The MPAs And MNAs of PML N And PPP Are Not Even Available At Their Respective Places And Offices
And They Are Not Even Ready To Meet The People And Listen To Their Problems...
Infact They Have Forgotten Their Issues After Winning From Their Seats.
The Forcibly Emmission Of Peoples Party In The Punjab Government Created Anger In The Hearts Of Pakistan Muslim League
This Created A Mess Between Them At Bigget Level. And Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz Remain Busy In
Creating Mess For Peoples Party And Threw The Issues Of Nation At A Side.
Therefore PML(N) Members Who Have Mills Of Sugar And Wheat In Punjab Created The Critical Situation For
Pakistan People So That They Start Cursing The Peoples Party For That Issue.
Since The Controls Of Land and Big Irrigation Areas Belong To Those Who Are Betrayers Of The Punjabi Peoples,
Who Broke Hearts Of The Punjabi Residents Or Citizens , Stole The Sugar And Wheat.
They Are Responsible As They Are The Kings Of Punjab Industries.
The Profit From The Increment of Sugar Goes All To The Feudals.
For The Solution I Must Recommend That People Of Punjab Must See Towards The Revolution Of Pakistan Which Is headed From South Of Pakistan.

Murdering Queens Masses if your hearts are so hevily in grief over people of punjab ask the Bhatta Master to return to Pakistan. MQM is in bed with all the Landlords and elite of the country while it sheds crocodile trears for others. We all saw how MQM terrorist behaved in Karachi on 12 May its all on national television. If in doubt youtube 12 may.

My understanding of politicians and political parties is as follows:
PPP=Plunder Pakistan Party
PML=Pakistan Malign League
PML(N)=Pakistan Malign League(Notorious)
MQM= Murdering Queens Masses
ANP=Association of Notorious Plunderers
Jamat e Islami= Religious Thugs Association
JUI(F)=Sorry not worthy of any comments

The political parties use innocent people as Kosher Meat for gaining more and more of what you see in my avtar.

We need only a Servent of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) to lead this country.

Last edited:
Murdering Queens Masses if your hearts are so hevily in grief over people of punjab ask the Bhatta Master to return to Pakistan. MQM is in bed with all the Landlords and elite of the country while it sheds crocodile trears for others. We all saw how MQM terrorist behaved in Karachi on 12 May its all on national television. If in doubt youtube 12 may.

The political parties use innocent people as Kosher Meat for gaining more and more of what you see in my avtar.

BUT,dear from where we, are going to find him?
& how?:azn:

PPP PML MQM ANP are all in the same league i.e swiss account League.
Maybe my friend from Karachi if he is so worried about punjab shall first ask the so called Altaf BHAI to return to Pakistan for a change. The man lives the life of luxuary while his goons are busy collecting BHATTA from innocent people of Karachi.:pakistan:

whats mqm got to do with this?

servant of Prophet Muhammad SAWfor Pakistan Only ???????

what about the rest of muslims in this world ?????

Friend i think we need Imam e Zamana AS.

servant of Prophet Muhammad SAWfor Pakistan Only ???????

what about the rest of muslims in this world ?????

Friend i think we need Imam e Zamana AS.

Imam e Zamana and Khalifa is the difference in political thought of shia and sunni and it will be reconciled when Hazrat Imam Mehdi a servent of Muhammad (P.B.U.H) comes and we will have a common leader.

We r not going to find anyone,we have to find the leader who is present inside us

A well known saying:

U,ve mentioned ur location in ur profile to be karachi, right? then u claim u r from punjab, then u suggest that punjabis should renounce their support for PPP and PML , because they are old heads and not sincere to pakistan or pakistanis.

r u going to suggest in ur next post that the solution for this problem is a party which represents middle class and which have young leadership and whose mayor has changed the face of karachi and was ranked second best mayor in the world?

will u suggest that MQM is going to be a solution for punjabis problems?

do u belong to salman taseer's office?

no offence but these are few questions which came to my mind while going through ur post, would u please explain ur stand?:azn:

There are many simple things which CM Pujab can do to improve Punjab. One is to start a planting of trees.

There is data availbale which shows how many more trees are needed in Punjab and CM can then launch a campaign.

kuch tu acha ker jaow janey sey pehley

Back
Top Bottom