What's new

“Broken India” shows the reality behind stylized Instagram photos of India. Launched by Limitless

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see mine

let me edit this post now

@WebMaster you have a glitch to let people off the hook?

It is not a glitch. The software itself gives a user the option to edit his/her post within a small time period (don't know the exact time) and it does not show as edited. The option is there because it gives the users an opportunity to correct their mistakes and go unpunished. :P A change of heart, if you will! Such a change of heart, on their own, should be rewarded and not punished. :D

autocar-india-magazine-broken-car-small-80157.jpg

Beautiful picture.

Akki Madam, I am taking over this thread.

Yar, this endless slug-fest. You guys have been fighting over 3 threads I think? I think you're better than that.
He has derailed EVERY thread of mine on india...go check yourself....Oh dont bother its not like you will do ANYTHING about it

All these photos are fake one .....

1. Look at the background color of person behind the photo(Inside instogram photo)-Especially 1st photo

There is no difference between the 'color' of color background and black & white background

2. Look at the fingers of the child(It's big and her color background

Typical photoshop image to malign india's image

I think I have figured it out. If you edit it too fast. It won't show.

Edit: @jaunty has beaten me to it
I think Jaunty said the same :)

I am seeing something weird. The way you are accusing OP in the same way I can see that you edited your post but time stamp is not there. Checking database.

12080057_902137913172944_630603558451012098_o.jpg
Do you want the PDF of the whole page I have it saved before I thought of using printscreen.....

Janab, I've been on this forum for quite some time and I've done this elsewhere as well. I know, that's what I'm pointing out: your beligerance steeps into the personal realm whereas it should stay on topic. I know you're frustrated, Akh, but the obligation of sanity does not prevail upon all equally. If you sling, they will sling. It's human nature and where do we get? A mess. No place. Do you want me to warn him/them? I will but would that solve anything? No. Discussions would still run amok to chaos ... unless, we strive to respect and dialogue. This is my way of peace online. Be proactive, the rest is up to you. I appreciate your passion and intellect that's why I'm trying to reason with you.

Regards.
He has derailed EVERY thread of mine on india...go check yourself....Oh dont bother its not like you will do ANYTHING about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom