What's new

British schoolgirl 'murdered for her organs' in India,

Yes it's just a misunderstanding. It would be strange if a little girl in an Indian hospital was not gang raped and killed for her organs.
Jai Hind. :cheers:

How is your Ban :cheers:??

Is it normal to remove organs from a body during post mortem?? :what:

RIP victim.. If the death happend due to medical negligence, then government should take strong action against those who are responsible..

If you wont cross border with a dead body yiu must mummify the body first and gor that they had to remove the internal organs first . But I think they usually send internal organs in seoarate caskets filled with alcohol or phenol

Morons .The standard Procedure of Post mortem is to Remove Organs from body By Forensic and Toxicology department .

The Viscera is Often Examined by Pathologist looking for Possible cause of death .The organs are sometimes not placed back in the body after it is done.

Same thing happened in Sarabjeet case and In this case also.

Stupid BA fail Journalists pass hot air after eating excess somasas .Family is creating a Issue out of no where..:cuckoo:

That's not standard case for all death . It's obnly done in suicide and homicide cases

By the way yoi don't inject poison for harvesting organs . You simply made him unconscious by giving him / her a general anesthesia if you inject poison you maks the organs completely useless

Yes it's just a misunderstanding. It would be strange if a little girl in an Indian hospital was not gang raped and killed for her organs.
Jai Hind. :cheers:

That's exactly what I thought. I'm more surprised if Indian girls were NOT raped considering India is world famous for its rape culture.

:victory:Geo india ab logon ke organs b nikalna shuru ker dia. Waise theek hi hai pehle aaj tak konsa koi acha kaam hua hai india main

Another medical mystery, with some spicy journalistic masala and turka!

:victory:Geo india ab logon ke organs b nikalna shuru ker dia. Waise theek hi hai pehle aaj tak konsa koi acha kaam hua hai india main

Accha.. Pakistan mein laddu mithe hain ? Kakaji, apne gireban vich takko..

1. Organ Trafficking in Pakistan

by Leigh Turner • April 29, 2011 •
Organ Trafficking in Pakistan | Health in the Global Village
Health researchers and clinicians in Pakistan report that Pakistan remains a major destination for international patients seeking to purchase black market kidneys. Speaking at a press conference earlier today, researchers reported that they had identified over 450 cases of organ trafficking since March 2010.

2. Pakistan's kidney trade:
Pakistan's kidney trade: an overview of the ... [J Pak Med Assoc. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Pakistan has the unenviable reputation for being one of the world's leading 'transplant tourism' destinations, largely the buying and selling of kidneys from its impoverished population to rich international patients.

sjeBLg7.jpg

Accha.. Pakistan mein laddu mithe hain ? Kakaji, apne gireban vich takko..

1. Organ Trafficking in Pakistan

by Leigh Turner • April 29, 2011 •
Organ Trafficking in Pakistan | Health in the Global Village
Health researchers and clinicians in Pakistan report that Pakistan remains a major destination for international patients seeking to purchase black market kidneys. Speaking at a press conference earlier today, researchers reported that they had identified over 450 cases of organ trafficking since March 2010.

2. Pakistan's kidney trade:
Pakistan's kidney trade: an overview of the ... [J Pak Med Assoc. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Pakistan has the unenviable reputation for being one of the world's leading 'transplant tourism' destinations, largely the buying and selling of kidneys from its impoverished population to rich international patients.

sjeBLg7.jpg

Don't quote the troll man.....:lol:

Some people usually think after they speak.

BTW the condition here is improving dramatically after the organ transplantation law.

Even the paper work and the over all process of organ transplantation has become so cumbersome that occasionally the deserving miss their chance.

Anyway, why are we even considering that term up for discussion?
I doubt that there is any involvement of organ donation/transplantation in the mentioned case.
But certainly the story is being presented like "masala news" and one can't connect the links of the chain.

Main point of this thread: Family Claims.

But I think she definitely died to negligence by Hospital but I don;y think she was murdered for her organs.

Main point of this thread: Family Claims.

But I think she definitely died to negligence by Hospital but I don;y think she was murdered for her organs.

Back
Top Bottom