What's new

British planes carrying weapons for ISIS shot down By Iraqi army

yaar c

come on these drops were meant for the Kurds fighting the ISIS cannibals

they landed in the areas occupied by the scumbags. this can happen in real war situation too,.

as for the original story. thats stunning claim. shooting down of UK planes.
I know Qatar and Saudis are blamed for backing the terrorists in their sectarian war against the shais but not UK or USA directly

remember? the American pilots refused to bomb Syria saying they didnt want to fly air cover for Al Qaeda?

just a bunch of conspiracy theories.. america created isis. Israel created isis. saudi created isis. iran created isis..assad created isis....o give me a break

the most balance view i have found so far is this...

Quite plausible Irfan sir...The isis created itself
. The conflict in Syria fed it.

just a bunch of conspiracy theories.. america created isis. Israel created isis. saudi created isis. iran created isis..assad created isis....o give me a break

the most balance view i have found so far is this...
Syria and Iraq Analysis: Who Created the Islamic State?

Yes, if america helps ISIS than why do they bomb them and kill them in numbers.?

remember? the American pilots refused to bomb Syria saying they didnt want to fly air cover for Al Qaeda?

the same usa airforce were ready to launch invasion of syria in mid-2013, along with the same 35+ militaries that had invaded libya two years previous... nato and israel airforce is the airforce of qaeda/taliban/fsa/ikhwaan/jemah etc in syria.

sir, you yourself had spoken of the arrogance of usa military during your time on the pakistan border with afghanistan... it is strange to see you being the advocate of the same usa military.

the same usa airforce were ready to launch invasion of syria in mid-2013, along with the same 35+ militaries that had invaded libya two years previous... nato and israel airforce is the airforce of qaeda/taliban/fsa/ikhwaan/jemah etc in syria.

sir, you yourself had spoken of the arrogance of usa military during your time on the pakistan border with afghanistan... it is strange to see you being the advocate of the same usa military.
personal

I am talking about individuals actually
but thanks for calling me out to clarify
I agree with the first part of your post I cant summarize it any better

And YET AGAIN everybody on this forum believes any anti western news despite NO EVIDENCE or sources, guess what guys I just saw Bin Ladens ghost in new york doing the macarena, dont need to look for evidence because I said its true.

And YET AGAIN everybody on this forum believes any anti western news despite NO EVIDENCE or sources, guess what guys I just saw Bin Ladens ghost in new york doing the macarena

Was he happy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom