What's new

British Colonialism and Partition of Bengal

So just one wife for you. I wonder then how you are going to proportionate the population? Cause God doesn't create one man and then one woman. And you want to talk about Hinduism here. Really? I don't think your religion got any base at all. Never seen any scientific or religious depth apart from monkey dancing.

You already went low by talking abusive against Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) wives. Keep it that mind. Moreover from when Hinduism started? I forgot! Go to Africa and meet your religious hindus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets compare everything of W.Bengal and B'desh.:coffee:

Inform us about your per capita in come, HDI, literacy and Industrial output.

Then compare it with W.Bengal from Wikipedia as no other sources fully available.

Do you know that Dhaka does not even have a proper flyover and have only 1/2 multiplexes.:rofl:

@eastwatch

Bangladesh is a country and Bangla is a federation. We got International stage. Our country is heavily built on agriculture and last 20 yrs we gained fair improvement in Industrialization. In Bangladesh, people can eat at least 2 times, even if may not get 3 times meal. Bangladesh is fairly clean apart from Dhaka, which is a mega city-not like dustbin, Kolkata.
Kolkata is a slave of Punjabi people. Bangladesh is only the platform where Bangla language got the environment to be cherished. Our writers, critics are gaining more and more popularity with times whereas creativity of Kolkata has went down and will keep going doggerel.

Does it look to you Bangladesh moron? That is what Pakistan doing with their people. They are arrogant to keep on doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) There cannot be more than one legal wives.

2) Hinduism allows one wife, not 4. Those who violated this rule, they violated Hinduism.

3) I can also abuse you. But, I won't go down so low.

The Kulin Brahmins were poor because many did not have large number of Jojman or Pujaris (devotees). So, they used to marry here and there so that the brides' families are not made 'Ekghore,' and they receive some money. This was the only specialty of Kulin Brahmins.

After the marriage, of course, they would go away only to be seen after a few years. I do not really like to say Geebat about others. But I do not understand why some one should open a Pandora's Box by claiming he is a Kulin Brahmin? Read Sharat Chandra.

Bangladesh is a country and Bangla is a federation. We got International stage. Our country is heavily built on agriculture and last 20 yrs we gained fair improvement in Industrialization. In Bangladesh, people can eat at least 2 times, even if may not get 3 times meal. Bangladesh is fairly clean apart from Dhaka, which is a mega city-not like dustbin, Kolkata.
Kolkata is a slave of Punjabi people. Bangladesh is only the platform where Bangla language got the environment to be cherished. Our writers, critics are gaining more and more popularity with times whereas creativity of Kolkata has went down and will keep going doggerel.
Truly, I am hearing this for the first time.:cheesy:

The Kulin Brahmins were poor because many did not have large number of Jojman or Pujaris (devotees). So, they used to marry here and there so that the brides' families are not made 'Ekghore,' and they receive some money. This was the only specialty of Kulin Brahmins.

After the marriage, of course, they would go away only to be seen after a few years. I do not really like to say Geebat about others. But I do not understand why some one should open a Pandora's Box by claiming he is a Kulin Brahmin? Read Sharat Chandra.

1)Sharat Chandra was himself a Kulin Brahmin. You read it first.:rofl:

2) Most of the Kulin Brahmin were Zamindars and they had estate in East Bengal. They are those people who brought renaissance in Bengal/India.

In Pakistan people get divided on tribes and things like India castes in one way or other, does exist. Not in Bangladesh. You are welcome to come and examine the culture of Bangladesh. In Pakistan their are some people who are against women education. How moron they are? They doesn't follow the Quran. They need to execute Quranic knowledge in their lives. God have mercy on them.

Sharat Chandra was himself a Kulin Brahmin. You read it first.:rofl:

By punjabi I meant, Delhi govt. You people got no privilege compared to what they get. Keep thinking, surely you live in heaven!

1. An Arab is superior to a non-Arab(Ajami) Muslim,
2. Amongst Arabs: a) The descendents of Hazrat Ali come first, b) The Quraysh are above all other Arabs, save Hazrat Ali’s descendents,
3. The descendents of the Caliphs,
4. A learned non-Arab (Ajami) is equal to an ignorant
Arab,
5. A Qazi (Muslim judge) or a Faqih (Muslim jurist theologian) ranks higher than a merchant, and a merchant than a tradesman.
So the Islamic hierarchy is not the same as the Hindu caste system.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...nialism-partition-bengal-8.html#ixzz2eJ5NbFzd

Dude, Islam spread all over the world on the basis of equality. Dont try to mud others with the same $hit that you follow only to bring them to your level. Islam will never come down to your level, but some muslim may.

There is no caste in Bangladesh among muslims neither Islam has any.

The word of prophet in the last sermon are as follows. These are his last words in the public...

"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn 'Abd'al Muttalib (Prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived...

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship ALLAH, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O ALLAH, that I have conveyed your message to your people".

IslamiCity.com - Mosque - The Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) Last Sermon

1)Sharat Chandra was himself a Kulin Brahmin. You read it first.:rofl:

2) Most of the Kulin Brahmin were Zamindars and they had estate in East Bengal. They are those people who brought renaissance in Bengal/India.

1) This is why Sharat Chandra new all those ins and outs of Kulin Brahmin.

2) This claim is controversial. Come with definitive proof. I know the names of tens of those old families who were not Brahmin. Most of those Hindus were basically Usury-taking Mahajan and former Nayeb and Gomostas during Mughal and early British times.

What a bunch of losers!!!:omghaha:
Born in one of the poorest country and point finger at neighboring poor country who came up from zero to now from its painful birth only 42 years back.compare with someone who became independent at the same time. Had money in the bank from colonial PROBHU.had infrastructures made by them.land mass restructure and mass population education/medical/social structure made and maintain by them.
Comparing India with Bangladesh is like comparing Australia with Papua new gunie.

Bangladesh doesn't follow a caste system like India and to a lesser extent, Pakistan (Although Pakistan's caste system is different). In Bangladesh, especially the area I come from we do sometimes refer to it in Sylheti as "Bongsho". I over hear my family sometimes say oh this person comes from the "Sayyidor Bongshor" or he's a Shiekh/Kamaly/Mufti/Qureshi/Zamindar etc. But that's all it ever comes down to, with my Pakistani friends they hold their caste highly, "Oh I'm a Rajput", "I'm a Jatt/Chaudhry Jatt", "I'm a morchee (shoe cleaner), I'm a bence (farmer) etc. They usually hold their caste in high regards and I know 60% of my friends even have their caste name as their Facebook name. With the Pakistani/Indian community I've seen a lot of division purely because of the differences in caste.

Back
Top Bottom