What's new

Britain’s Breadline: Austerity Leads to Growing Ranks of the Hungry

Austerity was neeeded
ah, am not not going to dispute that. They were living on borrowed money, something labour govt does. Conservatives come and pay back so everybody feels poor.
It will look better after 2018.
Something had to be done their are people here that will never work but live on benefits then their kids are doing the same thing it becomes generational.The bottom will fall out eventually.The benefit system was made at a time when if someone lost their job they would be out looking for work the next day now you have people who have made it a lifestyle choice austerity was needed

UK is fine, tabloid newspapers love too exaggerate and talk shit! I recently went Christmas shopping for my Christian friends and all the major designer shops are jam packed with people, you can hardly move. Does that sound like a country that @vostok is making it out too be?
Alot of that is being purchased on credit but you are right its not as bad as some people think

I ask again, rather than quote a news article have you been here to see yourself..I can quote endless stories about Russia but I have not been there for 30 years.. do you think I would believe every piece of Left wing Propaganda I see in print? And there are over SEVENTY MILLION people here.

If it is any consolation, it is much more most horriblest worsetest this side of the pond! ;)

Yes, people in Britain are going hungry, that's why the majority are overweight and the the general population's waist is ever expanding!

Saw a couple on the news visiting a food bank charity, both were so fat they could block out the sun!

Poverty has different meanings for many Lazy Brits.. There is one woman for instance wh
Yes, people in Britain are going hungry, that's why the majority are overweight and the the general population's waist is ever expanding!

Saw a couple on the news visiting a food bank charity, both were so fat they could block out the sun!
Poverty means to many uneducated Brits- not being able to buy expensive toys for their kids, not being able to buy Vodka or cigarettes. There is a woman in the UK Press complaining she cannot feed her kids-though she borrowed £3000 from Loan sharks to buy her kids computer games for Christmas.. that is what they mean by 'poverty'..

I think you do not quite correct understand the meaning of the article.
By the way, in 2008, Britain had 27,000 people that take part in food aid programs. In 2013, they have 357,000. The trend, however.
They dont understand anything thats true...They just live in a fantasy world...
They think they are funny but for us they look stupid...

They dont understand anything thats true...They just live in a fantasy world...
They think they are funny but for us they look stupid...
So why do you not go to a 'Fight ' forum where you can flame us Evil Brits to your hearts content? I like this forum and have good discussions here but if you hate us why bother getting angry about it?

No not at all...
you guys not only stupid but also dumb...
Are you like 15 years old?

So why do you not go to a 'Fight ' forum where you can flame us Evil Brits to your hearts content? I like this forum and have good discussions here but if you hate us why bother getting angry about it?

Are you like 15 years old?
sorry bro...i hate britian....dont reply to me if you want amizing discussion...

sorry bro...i hate britian....dont reply to me if you want amizing discussion...
Quoting the obvious or what :) I first landed in India in 1969.. as a 17 year old and I have loved the country ever since. I do not 'hate' anyone.

Quoting the obvious or what :) I first landed in India in 1969.. as a 17 year old and I have loved the country ever since. I do not 'hate' anyone.
I just hate your media...
They bring up shit like poor, toilets, slums whenever india does something great...like the recent MOM mission...

I just hate your media...
They bring up shit like poor, toilets, slums whenever india does something great...like the recent MOM mission...
But the Media also hate Britain..Every day they criticise their own country that is what the media does.. It is nothing personal.. However personally I do think India should do more for its people rather than spend money on high profile expensive space programmes.

But the Media also hate Britain..Every day they criticise their own country that is what the media does.. It is nothing personal.. However personally I do think India should do more for its people rather than spend money on high profile expensive space programmes.
i have a seen a headline in guardian during MOM mission that
India sent a satellite to mars with british taxpayers money

Seriously what are they smoking. India might have poor people but all indians are not poor and are not dependent on your money....

IVE BEEN TO INDIA How many times FFS.. And that was 45 years ago.. Who said they are dependent on the Peanuts the British Govt throws your way?? I did not! Stop being so sensitive about your nation.

IVE BEEN TO INDIA How many times FFS.. And that was 45 years ago.. Who said they are dependent on the Peanuts the British Govt throws your way?? I did not! Stop being so sensitive about your nation.
sorry bro you appear to be a nice guy...
but i hate britian...

Back
Top Bottom